WTB: Goldeneye 007 Nintendo Branded Merchandise / Displays / Signs Etc

Hello guys, I'm more of a video game collector, but Goldeneye 007 is one of my all-time favorites for the N64. It seems like stuff hardly ever pops up here in the states, almost always in the UK. As far as I know, the Rareware headquarters were located in the UK, so that makes sense. But it makes it hard to collect over here for sure.

I currently only own one Bond sign. Here's a pic of it on my wall, it's a James Bond / Star Wars double-branded sign called "Blaster Masters". Of course, it came from the UK and I've had it for about 2 years now.

11-17-11A.jpg

Just to show that I'm a motivated collector.

So if anyone has something for purchase, please let me know! I live in United States so you would have to be able to ship here. Hope to hear from someone, thanks for checking!

Comments

• texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,352MI6 Agent
    welcome to ajb -{ -{ -{
    I can see you are very motivated :D

Very nice - thank you for posting!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    this is what you are after :)
    Image-4.jpg

sorry the pic is a bit crap :D its about 6 foot tall and made out of plastic -{
  • jonebonejonebone Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the pic Dan, sent you a PM!
    Replied to -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,312MI6 Agent
    Wow - great collection of games!

What consoles are they for? Im guessing all of them {[]
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Haha yeah, I collect NES / SNES / N64 / Gameboy / PS1 / Xbox / Gamecube and a few other odds and ends.

But as any gamer would know, the best Bond game is Goldeneye 007 for N64, beyond a shadow of a doubt. One of my all-time favs! Movie wasn't bad either!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,312MI6 Agent
    Cool

Ive often considered having a vintage "games room" consisting of my childhood machines: Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SNES, N64!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,249MI6 Agent
    That is some pretty neat items you have in your collection.
    Figured I'd try another bump! Thanks to danjaq who may be helping me add to my collection :)
    I havent forgotten :) Just been busy
    One month later, another bump just in case :)
    Just wanted to publicly thank Danjaq... he sent me the banner pictured above as well as a couple of these posters!

103_9749.jpg

Still looking for more random 007 Goldeneye / N64 items, so drop me a PM if you have anything!
    You are very welcome -{ sorry it took so long :))