Let's see your non James Bond collection

123457»

Comments

• Verita010Verita010 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Great collection! I know this post was like 7 years ago...but on the off chance you see this, where did you find that WBSS Green Lantern Square Face Lithograph? I've been scouring the web trying to find an authentic one and have had no luck...same with The Flash.

The Batman ones are easy to come by, and Superman isn't too difficult, but GL and Flash are no bueno. Anyway, if you know where I could find one I'd greatly appreciate it! Or if you'd consider selling yours... :) :P
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,303MI6 Agent
    Verita010 wrote:
    Great collection! I know this post was like 7 years ago...but on the off chance you see this, where did you find that WBSS Green Lantern Square Face Lithograph? I've been scouring the web trying to find an authentic one and have had no luck...same with The Flash.

The Batman ones are easy to come by, and Superman isn't too difficult, but GL and Flash are no bueno. Anyway, if you know where I could find one I'd greatly appreciate it! Or if you'd consider selling yours... :) :P

I got the square face from some vendor who I had previously dealt with thru eBay; it's been so long that I honestly don't remember who it was anymore.

I had been looking for that one for ages and quite honestly it was just perseverance and asking every vendor I dealt with if they might have access to one and finally getting lucky.
    I don't suppose you'd be willing to part with it, eh? :P
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,303MI6 Agent
    Verita010 wrote:
    I don't suppose you'd be willing to part with it, eh? :P

Sorry but I'll have to pass. I didn't buy it as an investment; I'm a longtime DC fan and Green Lantern has always been my favorite character so that one stays with me.
    Totally understand...GL and the whole GL universe is my favorite too. Excited for tomorrow's comic release :).

If you happen to come by another piece, please let me know! And thanks for the response...was truly not expecting it from such an old thread.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    My small but growing collection of Blade Runner stuff.

bladerunnerpropsbyddspi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • DelicatessenInSteelDelicatessenInSteel Posts: 181MI6 Agent
    My small but growing collection of Blade Runner stuff.

bladerunnerpropsbyddspi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice!!!! -{
    1.MoonRaker 2.OHMSS 3.LALD 4.OP 5.FYEO 6.DR. NO 7.YOLT 8.LTK 9.CR 10.AVTAK