NEW Golden Gun REPLICA! spotted

scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
Hi Guys, Dont know if any of you have come across this image.

New-Golden-Gun-Prop-Replica.jpg

what do you think? above the image it sates the following

''Below is a contemporary photo of a new Golden Gun replica and new Return of the Jedi lightsaber replica made by the same person who reportedly made the two Return of the Jedi lightsabers and two Golden Gun props for Paul Harrison (note: the Golden Gun replica seen below is only 30% complete''

I gotta admit I had a bit of a fright when I came across this image on Google as a small image as I couldnt see it in great detail. I actualy thought some one managed to get into my files in some way and upload a development picture of my New Golden gun. But on closer inspection, it was not at all like it,

this replica looks like a reworking of the SD Studious Gun, or is certainly based on it from what I can see. from the pen shape and overall shape, It looks nice and sholud be very cool when finished. look forward to it.

I will need to get a move on with mines now. try and get it released first :))

Comments

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,250MI6 Agent
    Nice looking replica, I remember when Corgi was teaming up with Master Replicas to produce a replica just like this one.
    Due to the recent economic downturn however Master Replicas canceled it along a few other lines, as they did not have the money needed for it.
    I can't wait to see how your Golden Gun turns out. If memory serves you had posted some pictures of the progress so far last fall. It was one of the nicest looking prop replicas I have seen in a long time.
  • scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
    It couldnt have been me.. I deffinetly did not post any pictures of this new Golden Gun which is nearing Completion.. however you may be thinking of the commissioned replica I made for the Bo'ness Motor Museum ,, I think i posted some pictures of that on here about the time you are reffering to my good man.

I think you will be extatic with the new Gun :007) it is very cool indeed.
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,250MI6 Agent
    Yes that is what was thinking of. This new Golden Gun looks pretty good too. Does it come with the 007 bullet as well like the SD studio one did?