Walther WA2000 Sniper Rifle

2»

Comments

• pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    FYI, the Ares licensed Walther WA2000 Sniper Rifle is again available, here's the link to Red Wolf Airsoft. I just pruchased one and there was a 15% discount on the selling price, but shipping is substantial from Hong Kong as the rifle is fairly heavy, not to mention bulky. It is a nice reproduction though.

SR-007-1L.jpg
    https://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Sniper_Rifles_ARES_Ares_WA_2000_Licensed_by_WALTHER_font_color_red_Pre_Order_Now_font.htm
    Pyrat
    Reflections in a double bourbon...
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    pyrat wrote:
    FYI, the Ares licensed Walther WA2000 Sniper Rifle is again available, here's the link to Red Wolf Airsoft. I just pruchased one and there was a 15% discount on the selling price, but shipping is substantial from Hong Kong as the rifle is fairly heavy, not to mention bulky. It is a nice reproduction though.

SR-007-1L.jpg
    https://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Sniper_Rifles_ARES_Ares_WA_2000_Licensed_by_WALTHER_font_color_red_Pre_Order_Now_font.htm

It is a shame that we cant have these in the UK anymore, but then WTF would Ii do with it. Nice price to from what I remember.
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    pyrat wrote:

SR-007-1L.jpg

It is a shame that we cant have these in the UK anymore, but then WTF would Ii do with it. Nice price to from what I remember.

Yes you can but you need to be signed up to the UKARA as a skirmisher or reenactor.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    edited December 2017
    I have the ARES complete with AN/PVS 4 and screen accurate ‘laser’, it wasn’t custom (apart from the red button and end cap)
    9960893_C-_CAD6-4332-927_F-7294_C1395_D59.jpg
    Sorry the photo’s a little cropped, best one I’ve got at the moment, still looking at replacing the PVS4 with a full refurbed model.
    sniperUK wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    pyrat wrote:

SR-007-1L.jpg

Yes you can but you need to be signed up to the UKARA as a skirmisher or reenactor.

But Im neither, UNLESS, i could reenact aiming at Kara, while aiming at Higgins playing his banjo :D
    I have the ARES complete with AN/PVS 4 and screen accurate ‘laser’, it wasn’t custom (apart from the red button and end cap)
    Sorry the photo’s a little cropped, best one I’ve got at the moment, still looking at replacing the PVS4 with a full refurbed model.

Nice set up Andy -{

Outstanding! The scope system is next on my list. Was your rifle some kind of special edition? Love the plaques and especially the Smiert Spionom tag. :)
    Pyrat
    pyrat wrote:

Outstanding! The scope system is next on my list. Was your rifle some kind of special edition? Love the plaques and especially the Smiert Spionom tag. :)

Ed (thespyboys.com) will be able to hook you up with the Smiert Spionom tag -{
    Rifle arrived today and is a quality build. Unfortunately, there are no Walther markings, so I'm going to have to see about fabricating them. It also has the US spec orange ring painted around the muzzle, which can be fixed with the application of some spray paint. Wish they would make these orange caps removable since, according to what I've read and according to the local Airsoft shops, they are only required for transportation for commercial purposes. But never the less, I've lusted after one of these for a long time and this replica is going to fill the bill. Now the scope search begins... ;)

Ed, I'll be in touch... :) BTW, can you make the Walther logo, etc? Talk to you later today.
    Pyrat
    edited December 2017
    Not a SE just a standard ARES WA2000 however this was from the original licenced run so had all applicable markings. Mounted the AN/PVS4 myself then 007 Q-Branch (Kev) modded the Laser and mounted it alongside. The blue cartridge holder was entirely custom by me and filled with inert 7.62 NATO rounds. Plaque was individually hand signed by Maryam D'Abo, Jeroen Krabbe and Thomas Wheatley. I've have a blank plaque with one signature block ready for if I ever meet Mr Dalton.

As an aside the Smiert Spionem label is hand signed on the revers by Frederick Warder (004)
    So which are you Andy a skirmisher or reenactor :v
    I could tell you Pete, but then I’d have to kill you :))
    Not a SE just a standard ARES WA2000 however this was from the original licenced run so had all applicable markings. Mounted the AN/PVS4 myself then 007 Q-Branch (Kev) modded the Laser and mounted it alongside. The blue cartridge holder was entirely custom by me and filled with inert 7.62 NATO rounds. Plaque was individually hand signed by Maryam D'Abo, Jeroen Krabbe and Thomas Wheatley. I've have a blank plaque with one signature block ready for if I ever meet Mr Dalton.

As an aside the Smiert Spionem label is hand signed on the revers by Frederick Warder (004)

Wow, nice setup, I'm very envious... :)
    Pyrat

:)) :)) :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 27,567Chief of Staff

Please tell Higgybum then :D
    YNWA 97
    Harsh Smiles, Harsh ................ Have you got Jizzy Higgy's phone number :v
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Sorry old man, Section 26, Paragraph 5.
    I needn't tell you that you're still bound by the Official Secrets Act.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Rumour has it he's " Bound" most weekends ! ;% :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I meant to say 'I want to be Bond' but that's not what SWMBO heard and she's still got me tied up. At least the seat of my chair is still intact :D
    Update, the orange muzzle paint was easily removable with a little scraping and tuse of one of those green plastic scouring pads.
    Pyrat
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 27,567Chief of Staff
    Harsh Smiles, Harsh ................ Have you got Jizzy Higgy's phone number :v

I’m sure I have it here somewhere :))
    YNWA 97
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Aforementioned 'laser'

0D650A71-DB9B-4783-B2C5-28BB22A26CD8_zps4zm6vgna.jpg
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org