The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Try this for size.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    Ejector seat, you're joking.
    I smell a rat
    Not very comfortable is it.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I prefer the term "adventurer"
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    You look just like your, .......... Your photograph.
    yes...considerably
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Well, now that we've been properly introduced .......
    so you're a british spy! do you have a name?
    Balthazar, Count de Bleuchamp.
    sounds like french nail polish
    Perhaps you'd like me to introduce you.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 27,443Chief of Staff
    I think we've met.
    YNWA 97
    Without being immodest, there are few people in this part of the world who don't.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 37,517Chief of Staff
    Your reputation precedes you.
    ... He Even has a likeness of you.
    Nothing bad, I hope.
    She has the face of a pig.
    No, it's the right size...
    YNWA 97
    Why Peter, I'm very impressed- there's a lot more to you than I had expected.
    .... It closes to a convenient pocket size.
    Trust me, I wish it wasn't the case.
    Can you make it bigger ?
    No, no, mouth wider. Good.
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    I said a nose, Q - not a banana !
    YNWA 97
    ...and tangerine. Sugar and ackee and cocoa bean.
    .... Hold the fruit.
    I intend to enjoy it to the full.
    Well enjoy yourself !
    Yes, well, life is full of small challenges.