This is why Tom Ford suits suck (100% DEAD SRS)

2»

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Sorry, was feeding littlun.

Wtf is a miscer?

Ive never heard of it and ive been called most things as a copper

and why is he calling you Jeff (I know its your name) but ive never refered to you as Jeff, how wude
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Batman007 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Read the link....its looks great...classy...it only looks awful if you have poor sartorial taste.
    I see a poor taste and lack of balance in a suit, who wears suits with that extra pocket anyway?
    It's called a ticket pocket and it's a feature you can have on a custom suit, or on some OTR suits. It's an older style feature. You're either a complete idiot or a troll.

well done Batman007, you are quit correct the ticket pocket will only be found on your more expensive suits
    along with working button cuff holes, most of mine have the ticket pocket and all ,with no exception have the working cuffs I always leave the bottom one undone ,just to show the poor people that mine work :)()
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,504MI6 Agent
    Batman007 wrote:
    I see a poor taste and lack of balance in a suit, who wears suits with that extra pocket anyway?
    It's called a ticket pocket and it's a feature you can have on a custom suit, or on some OTR suits. It's an older style feature. You're either a complete idiot or a troll.

well done Batman007, you are quit correct the ticket pocket will only be found on your more expensive suits
    along with working button cuff holes, most of mine have the ticket pocket and all ,with no exception have the working cuffs I always leave the bottom one undone ,just to show the poor people that mine work :)()

Not true, you can buy Next suits with ticket pockets and working sleeve buttons for about £180.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Batman007 wrote:

Not true, you can buy Next suits with ticket pockets and working sleeve buttons for about £180.

Thanks ASP,perhaps I should have said always be found instead of only , but I will pop into next and have a
    peek :)
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:

Wtf is a miscer?

and why is he calling you Jeff (I know its your name) but ive never refered to you as Jeff, how wude

Dunno, I don't mind being called it (I've been called much worse) but I dunno what this geetah chap is on about half the time.

He'll probably offer to take me outside for a good drubbing next.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Wtf is a miscer?

Dunno, I don't mind being called it (I've been called much worse) but I dunno what this geetah chap is on about half the time.

He'll probably offer to take me outside for a good drubbing next.

Is that what they call it these days?! :)) ;)
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    130927615839.gif
    are you by any chance a miscer?
    No thanks Jeff
    i can confirm, i am miscer.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    No thanks Jeff

Which means....?

And why is that kid replying to me when someone else asked him the question?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • 00-Shane00-Shane Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    No thanks Jeff

(notsureifsrs)

:p
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    What are the chances that we have a troll from the "other forum"? :O
  • jonny-dhjonny-dh Posts: 257MI6 Agent
    A quick google search revealed that a miscer is someone who frequents the misc section of the body building forum.
  • theguitaristtheguitarist Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    No thanks Jeff
    I don't give a chit Lisa
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,619MI6 Agent
    thanks for banning the troll, mods -{

Bildschirmfoto_2013_08_05_um_09_47_30.png
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Why do you need the extra pocket? It just looks awful

Read the link....its looks great...classy...it only looks awful if you have poor sartorial taste.

Well, at least not someone who orders a $ 200,- suit without ever seeing the thing...
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    O and a dude called Sean Connery when he was playing James Bond....
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:

Miss him already. Made such a positive contribution to the forum. Bless.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 27,425Chief of Staff
    Ens007 wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:

Miss him already. Made such a positive contribution to the forum. Bless.

He did know how to liven up a dull Sunday afternoon :))
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,619MI6 Agent
    Thanks for cleaning up, Granny Miles - hope that you've been dressed up accordingly :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 27,425Chief of Staff
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Thanks for cleaning up, Granny Miles - hope that you've been dressed up accordingly :D

You know me....any excuse to get the tutu out... ;%
    YNWA 97
  • esseUKesseUK EnglandPosts: 53MI6 Agent
    I just like the suit. -{ :))
    "It's time to get out"