Tom Ford QoS James Bond Cardigan (Size 50 & black) for SALE

Dear 007 Fans,

I am now ready to depart with my Tom Ford Quantum of Solace Cardigan as featured below:

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/fancybox_popup/public/images/product/cl031-tom-ford-cardigan-2.jpg?itok=jftYnAyJ

Due to it being extremely rare, especially found in mint condition and not ever being worn, I will sell it for 1.850,00 EURO.

Please answer to this post if you are interested, as I will then further send you pictures of the Cardigan, its original box will all the tags on!

Best regards,
Jakob

Comments

• HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Lovely cardigan, but this design is a stock TF item now available with the correct SA buttons again.....for about €1300 retail.
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:
    Lovely cardigan, but this design is a stock TF item now available with the correct SA buttons again.....for about €1300 retail.
    Holden wrote:
    :))
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • Bond-on-a-BudgetBond-on-a-Budget ChicagoPosts: 101MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    Holden wrote:
    Holden wrote:
    :)) :))

It's not extremely rare, it's just extremely expensive...
    James Bond: I tend to notice little things like that - whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette...
    Tiffany Case: And which do you prefer?
    James Bond: Well, as long as the collars and cuffs match...
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    Holden wrote:
    Holden wrote:
    :)) :))

It's not extremely rare, it's just extremely expensive...

even more so if the OP''s is bought at his asking price...
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 27,612Chief of Staff
    The OP has already tried to sell it here about 15 months ago...for €4000 ! :o
    YNWA 97
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,317MI6 Agent
    This now appears to be seasonal issue by Tom Ford
    Instagram - bondclothes007