Trailer?

Comments

• antovolkantovolk Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    antovolk wrote:
    Runs 1:15
    Well that's disappointing. The previous trailer, while long, didn't feel quite right. Or is that my exisiting familiarity with the material to blame?

I'd say wait and see what the trailer's like before writing it off tbh.

I do agree with you on the main trailer not being quite right - it felt like a deliberate reaction to the teaser, it tried to fit too many different strands in a short time (the only trailer with that approach that worked was Batman v Superman and that was 3:30!!) and was in most cases a "this is a Bond movie" box check.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    with all the trailers we have seen, we have probably seen 3mins if the film in total.
    now since the movie runs for 2.5hours this means there will be a lot of scenes we don't have a clue about which gets me very excited for the film.
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    Something I didn't like about the previous trailer was the poor scoring in the first half of it, although it improved immediately with the introduction of the OHMSS theme.
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    I've been telling people for years that Size isn't everthing ! :))

If you don't mind me asking, are you referring to a teaser or a full? :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Who doesn't like to be teased ;) , I'm guessing like the TV spot, there'll not
    be too much new footage, just enough to get people interested. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,752MI6 Agent
    The film needs a good final trailer to deflect attention away from the general public's dissatisfaction with the title song.

IMO I believe you are putting way too much weight behind the title song negatively effecting the film's box office. A less than well received title song will primarily effect the sale of the song itself. I also have some doubt as to how negatively the general public is reacting to the song....those with negative opinions tend to be the loudest and most focused upon in this Internet age. Personally I have mixed feelings about the song and will wait to hear / see it in the context of the film/title sequence before passing final judgement...especially in light of the possibility that the version of the song actually used in the film may be different ala "You Know My Name". I just don't believe a bunch of people are sitting around thinking "that song is meh, no way I'm gonna go see the film". :s
    So the new trailer's now playing in IMAX with The Walk.

A few description details from a member on MI6:
    The trailer starts with Bond in the helicopter looking at the Spectre ring. Also, after Bond shoots the window and the building window explodes, the building begins to fall towards Bond who is on a rooftop, and the building collapses ontop of the roof, having Bond running and jumping and hanging from a crumbling side of the building. Looks amazing, but a little cgi as well. Waltz asks, "why did you come?" Bond responds, "I came here to kill you." Waltz, replies; "and I thought you came here to die." Bond; "It's All About Your perspective."
    there's a scene where Bond cocks his gun, while walking into a building, and there's desert behind him. Also, another scene has a group of men walking towards a building construction, which looks like it could be Waltz's lair. There's another scene of a car driving on a desert plain, which also could be Morocco. The strangest scene I saw, is what looks to be Bond shooting at what looks to be his reflection? It's a bit mysterious.
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    New Trailer will be online tomorrow, correct?
    Sriram858 wrote:
    New Trailer will be online tomorrow, correct?

Should be tomorrow ideally, yes.

And blamed_thatcher will be happy - this should wash off the taste of the theme song from what I've seen. Probably the best trailer for this film if I didn't love the teaser so much.
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    I'm looking forward to it!!
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
    Yes, sounds exciting. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Yeah, should be good. I have a really good feeling about this movie.

The countdown is now on...26 Days and counting for the folks in the UK.

A little over a month for us folks in the US.
    Yep! Only 25 sleeps to go :))
    Well, let's just say Sony HAVE to get this up today, not only because I need to see this in proper HD, but because this is quite spectacular and packs quite a punch despite the 1-minute runtime. Also bonus: gives virtually nothing away plot wise, but 80% of it is brand new footage.
    If it's already being screened then it needs to be online. Where is it, Sony?
    If it's already being screened then it needs to be online. Where is it, Sony?
    Isn't that the question of the day lol. Speaking of screenings, they premiered it to the UK press this morning at an IMAX Laser event in London.
    But yeah, even though it's short, it packs one hell of a punch.
    I'm hoping it will be release on Youtube soon.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    what's the thing now with this trailer? been waiting for it all bloody day! X-(
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Apparently the James Bond 007 Official Twitter account, has put up
    a photo of Moneypenny with the tag line about Bond having a secret.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,602MI6 Agent
    Apparently the James Bond 007 Official Twitter account, has put up
    a photo of Moneypenny with the tag line about Bond having a secret.

One of the worst lines from the trailer! :# It's like Bond's a child.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Now it's officially coming tomorrow. Probably in 24 hours - 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm BST

https://twitter.com/sonypictures_es/status/649629926958632960
  • discovolantediscovolante los angeles ca usaPosts: 66MI6 Agent
    My work productivity is at practically at zero as I wait for the new trailer :)) .
    Here's a short teaser (based on a moment from the real trailer)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RioYUynnZJg
    antovolk wrote:
    Here's a short teaser (based on a moment from the real trailer)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RioYUynnZJg

Seriously? A trailer for the trailer? 8-)
    antovolk wrote:
    Now it's officially coming tomorrow. Probably in 24 hours - 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm BST

https://twitter.com/sonypictures_es/status/649629926958632960
    It ought to be online now but we'll take that.
    {[] looks fantastic. -{
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Mostly very good, but that collapsing building CGI is crap.
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Mostly very good, but that collapsing building CGI is crap.

Yes, that looked terrible!

It's great to get more shots of the navy sharkskin suit and the Morocco suit, if that one is a suit.