Tokyo Marui Walther PPK Airsoft Wanted or ACM Walther PPK Airsoft Want

Hi, does anyone have any one of the above listed PPK Airsoft pistols they would like to sell me.

I do have a UKARA Defence approval Certificate, so I have no problems buying.

The PPK must be in mint condition and in fully working order with its original box and accessories.

Will buy any version Blue or Nickel and sensible money will be paid if in mint condition.

Contact me on 07716356600 for more contact info and my email address so pictures can be sent of your pistol.

If you know of any stockist both here in the UK or overseas then please forward me details, I would be very grateful indeed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Comments

• texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,354MI6 Agent
    Marushin is pretty good too - but they are PFC model gun
    241474_470496576306367_1124480212_o.jpg
  • derekrc1956derekrc1956 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Hello, very nice Pistols, but are you selling them which is the reason for my post.

I see you live in the US, would you know of a stockist out there that has them in stock?
    Where did you get yours from?

Thanks,
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Are you talking about PPK/S or PPKs because I'm not aware of the existence of PPK airsoft guns.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • derekrc1956derekrc1956 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Are you talking about PPK/S or PPKs because I'm not aware of the existence of PPK airsoft guns.

There is an Airsoft Walther PPK made by ACM / XDY all metal short grip, so its a PPK, it maybe listed as PPK/s but it's a PPK for sure!

Have a look on YouTube and look at the short grip!
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,354MI6 Agent
    Here is a PPK Airsoft
    not a model gun so don't have the blow back action
    ppk.jpg
    http://www.geocities.ws/sasot_tac_ops/ppk.html