Air Soft P99 TND tie-in

Hi all,

Have this item many years now (Since 1997 in fact!) and was wondering if anyone has seen it elsewhere and what it might be worth?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,168MI6 Agent

I've only seen the empty case for sale - maybe three years back, and that fetched a couple of hundred dollars. Was tempted to buy it for my cap gun version. Are we sure the set was released in 1997? The VHS would've been released several months into 1998. There's an example on WorthPoint - if you log in there you might get an idea of average resale price.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • BlaydonBlaydon Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Thank you. You’re doubtless quite right in that it must have been 1998 when I bought it. I’m going to sell it, but I know eBay in the UK have a policy regarding the sale of Air Soft pistols.

• Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,168MI6 Agent

Yeah, a lot of people are stuck with their toy guns. Even cap guns. The sellers are desperate to move them on; I'm desperate for a toy PPK, but neither party can budge, we're at a constant stalemate. Stoopid governments, punishing everyone for the crimes committed by a few...

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.