FOR SALE: mint and unworn screen accurate and screen similar shirts and jeans

WooperthWooperth Posts: 22MI6 Agent

Hello, I am looking to sell several items of clothing I bought but have never worn or put through the wash (only tried on briefly). They have never been worn but are past the refund period, so I am looking to sell them here. They have no defects, with the reason for selling being that I want to buy again in new sizes. I am shipping from the United States.

PRICING: The items are of course unworn and new, but in order to incentivise buying from me instead of directly from the respective companies I will be offering modest discounts. Prices can be negotiated, with shipping costs in mind as well being considered as part of the discounted price, but I want it to ultimately be cheaper than buying directly whilst still being able to make some of the initial purchasing cost back. For instance, pricing could look like 10-20 off of MSRP, or perhaps something close to MSRP but omitting shipping costs.

Here is what I am offering for sale:

$145 - Naked & Famous Weird Guy Stretch Selvedge jeans - featured in No Time To Die, size 31, MSRP $176

$140 - Rag & Bone Henley in white - featured in No Time To Die, size small, MSRP $165

$75 - Fred Perry M6000 in navy blue - size medium, similar to the Fred Perry polo worn by Sean Connery in Thunderball, MSRP $98 - no tags but still unworn and never put through the wash

$35 - Levis 502 jeans in Punk Star Brown khaki, size 31x32, similar to the khaki Levis worn in the Quantum of Solace Talamona Cardigan outfit, current sale MSRP $59.98

$40 - Mango Jan slim fit jeans in grey, size 32, similar to the Tom Ford jeans worn in No Time To Die, MSRP $59.99 (no longer available from Mango)

Comments

• PandemicPandemic Posts: 123MI6 Agent

Any chance you could provide the actual waist measurements for the Mangoes and Levi’s?

cheers!

• WooperthWooperth Posts: 22MI6 Agent

Of course, how do you want it measured? Like laid flat and the measurement across the waist, or measuring the circumference?

• PandemicPandemic Posts: 123MI6 Agent

Thanks! Without stretching the fabric, hold the tape and trousers so they are taut like this:

edited June 12

Assuming I did it correctly, it looks like the LEVI is about 16 inches and the MANGO is about 16.25 inches. Which is surprising, because the LEVI in general has a looser fit and the MANGO has a slimmer fit but with a stretchier fabric.

EDIT: Upon remeasuring it looks like the MANGO is also 16 inches - the stretchiness might have given it an extra boost the first time.999

edited June 17

Double posting, but here to say that I have updated the post with my own pictures of the offerings rather than company product page pictures. I have also added starting asking prices for the items.