Please close : Triumph Scrambler 1200 xe No Time To Die Custom build

007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,524MI6 Agent

Hi all

Bit of a different one to the usual clothes.

Given the time and cost to bring it together I'd love it to go to a Bond fan ..

Reluctantly looking to sell my Triumph Scrambler. Couple of reasons, firstly I don't get to use it (as the mileage shows) due to an annoying shoulder injury and secondly my track bike costs me a fortune!

The bike was originally fire red, I bought it at Triumph Leeds as one of their regular customers had it from new, just 400 miles / 4 months old

After loads of research and working with triumph HO we settled on how to convert to the bike Bond rides, jumps and drops (shame on you 007) in Matera. Obviously as a road bike this needed to have mirrors indicators etc. But I wanted it to be as close to the film used bike as legally possible, so no expense was spared in getting the best looking and functioning parts.

Triumph stripped the bike down. Removing parts that needed spraying, adding new parts. The tank and chromed parts were removed and taken to Image Design Customs in Camberley (best in the business) and do all the film work. After a couple of months the bike was rebuilt by Triumph... The only thing I left not SA were the front fork coatings, as the gold really ties in with the badging and pinstriping, and other shocks etc. In Bonds these were powder coated black.

I have a full build file of pictures of the bike in all stages. I'll add a a few here too. The bike comes with all keys, receipts and full paperwork etc...

It has now covered 650 miles. Just about to have it's annual service (tho it doesn't need it really with 250 miles since last but will get it done as best to change oil n filters). Has a black stretch fabric cover, black 007 stand and optimate lead fitted. Absolutely pristine obviously

Cost of bike, parts, spray work and labour was over £19000.

Anyone interested in acquiring a completely unique Bond Scrambler, drop me a message. UK only obviously 😂

I'm going to advertise it on the usual bike sale places shortly but thought somebody might be interested in it here first...

It is a stunning bike, gets questions everywhere it goes.

Now listed on eBay with a trade in price guaranteed if no sale by end of Sept

Pics and info below

Parts added / paintwork info

Tank - 007 / Bond 25 unique badging

18 layers of primer paint varnish

Sumpguard, rear mudguard, fr mudguard, headlight grill and arms all black in gloss and satin.

Accessories added all by triumph

Michelin anakee wild tyres

High front mudguard

Multi function led lights front and rear

Triumph HandleBar pad

Small bar end mirrors

Connectivity module (Nav / music / ride tracking)

Heated grips - 3 levels

Cruise control

Carbon heel plates

Optimate lead

Tail tidy

Shotgun exhaust and fuelling retune

Bond related private reg plate J700NTD

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.