SOLD TWO CARDIGANS FROM ROYALE FILMWEAR

Fred007Fred007 Posts: 472MI6 Agent

Hi gents.

I have for sale two Cardigans from Royale Filmwear. A Talamone Cardigan and an Ivory Cardigan.

Black Quantum Talamone Cardigan is size "M" and has sticky buttons.

Quantum Ivory Cardigan is size "L", has also sticky buttons which left some traces on the whool as you can see !!!

I don't remember which year and run the Talamone is from (first or second run max)......the Ivory one is from first run.

Rarely worn so both are in excellent condition. If you need more photos, just ask.

150 euros for both or 90 euros each + shipping to your country. Standard Paypal payment.

Thank you very much.

Fred

Comments

• Fred007Fred007 Posts: 472MI6 Agent

FYI, of course, when you wear the Ivory Cardigan, buttoned up, you don't see the traces on it !!! I told Daniel Love about that problem and he immediately offered to send some new buttons (I think the buttons changed after the first runs of Talamone Cardigans...) so buyer can try to reach Dan and ask some new buttons eventually !!! But those buttons can be found easily on the net I guess....

Measurements as follow :

Cardigans laid flat and buttoned up (don't forget those Cardigans are fabricated with a specific structure and are by the way extensible).

• Black Talamone : pit to pit 52cm, shoulder to shoulder on back 44cm, back length 65cm.
    • Ivory : pit to pit : 52cm, shoulder to shoulder 43cm, back length 65cm.

And for those who will ask "not the same size but near same measurements"......when Daniel Love has those pieces made in China, measurements are not the same from run to run !!!

Thank you.

Both Cardigans sold. Thanks V.

• lukeg310lukeg310 Los Angeles, CA USAPosts: 4MI6 Agent

I missed this listing, have been on the hunt for ivory cardigan. If the sale falls through please let me know.

Sorry Luke, Cardigans have been paid for and are ready to ship....thank you.