1

Topic: The quarantine home photo project

For months now we have been spending more time than usual at home. We have spent less time than we migh have wanted with friends and other people in general. Worst of all, we have been forced to wait for far too long for NTTD  ajb007/crap
I got an idea: why don't we sort of travel the world and get to know each other better by sharing photos of where we have spent so much time lately, namely our homes?
You can post a photo of barbequeing in the garden, your Bond stuff collection, your dog or white cat etc.
Please remember to show bank statements, alarm passwords and sunbathing wives/girlfriends clearly visible for all to see.
Now I have something to confess. I have the technical know-how of an average 90 year old, so I'm having trouble uploading new photos to my computer. So this photo is from last summer. By now it's completely out of date. The paperback on the table this year was Thunderball.



https://i.postimg.cc/pyxLjswV/DSC-1274.jpg

Last edited by Number24 (14th Aug 2020 12:42)

2

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Being the average 90 year old, I have the same technical know how.

https://i.postimg.cc/xcf1LLLn/IMG-20200714-WA0012.jpg

Out for a walk with the grandkids, not far from my front door.

3

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Number24 wrote:

For months now we have been spending more time than usual at home. We have spent less time than we migh have wanted with friends and other people in general. Worst of all, we have been forced to wait for far too long for NTTD  ajb007/crap
I got an idea: why don't we sort of travel the world and get to know each other better by sharing photos of where we have spent so much time lately, namely our homes?
You can post a photo of barbequeing in the garden, your Bond stuff collection, your dog or white cat etc.
Please remember to show bank statements, alarm passwords and sunbathing wives/girlfriends clearly visible for all to see.
Now I have something to confess. I have the technical know-how of an average 90 year old, so I'm having trouble uploading new photos to my computer. So this photo is from last summer. By now it's completely out of date. The paperback on the table this year was Thunderball.



https://i.postimg.cc/pyxLjswV/DSC-1274.jpg

Is that "Fjorder and a Day" on the table?

4

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Yes it is.  ajb007/bond
And of course Coke Zero  ajb007/lol

5

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Don't be shy, AJB members. You don't need a nice view to post a photo here, all you need is a home  ajb007/smile

6

Re: The quarantine home photo project

https://i.postimg.cc/sGc5MCqp/20200814-214603.jpg

This is where I watch Bond and one or two other things. Still very much a work in progress  as the other side of the  room is filled with junk.
  Eventually  it will hold my Bond car collection,  posters, books etc.  For now I sit behind my desk and laptop, watching all my favourites , many now in 4k and
Post on AJB
If interested I'm watching The Saint.

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

7

Re: The quarantine home photo project

I'll show off the inside rather than the outside, I'm fortunate to have accumulated a pretty good gym in my basement and have spent plenty of hours there during the q

https://i.postimg.cc/RJMjs4K9/gym-pic.jpg

8

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Barbel wrote:

Being the average 90 year old, I have the same technical know how.

https://i.postimg.cc/xcf1LLLn/IMG-20200714-WA0012.jpg

Out for a walk with the grandkids, not far from my front door.

beautiful picture!

@deanwdunlevy

9

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Number24 wrote:

Don't be shy, AJB members. You don't need a nice view to post a photo here, all you need is a home  ajb007/smile


I'll have to see what I can come up with.

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

10

Re: The quarantine home photo project

walther p99 wrote:

beautiful picture!

Scotland's lovely, on the day it isn't raining. You should know, you were here a few years ago! (Nice meeting up with you and Alan, remember to give me a bell if you do that again)

11

Re: The quarantine home photo project

This is all very nice.  ajb007/smile
I'd rather visit TP's cellar than Bosoxfan's, but that's just me ..

12

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Bosoxfan's home gym looks
Amazing  ajb007/martini  sadly  I'm a couch
Potato so the only exercise I get is
Getting up to switch it  off or on  ajb007/crap

N24 You'd be welcome  to my dungeon..
... sorry I mean cellar  ajb007/biggrin

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

13

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Thank you! And you're welcome to my porch anytime, especially when it doesn't rain  ajb007/biggrin

14

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Number24 wrote:

Don't be shy, AJB members. You don't need a nice view to post a photo here, all you need is a home  ajb007/smile


And the know how of posting a photo! It's a great idea. You have an amazing view - N24. And Barbel - what a fantastic place to walk.

15

Re: The quarantine home photo project

It's tough getting the Zimmer frame up there, but worth it.

https://i.postimg.cc/mhDRdxBJ/IMG-20200725-WA0004.jpg

16

Re: The quarantine home photo project

The photo reminds me of a story, when My wife took our daughters to the zoo.
They said My wife was really happy with a photo she took of a Rhino resting
on the ground.  Only to be disappointed when my daughter's pointed out it
wasn't a rhino but a ..... log   ajb007/biggrin

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

17

Re: The quarantine home photo project

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol
There's a dog (not ours) hiding in the pic, but he's hard to see for the log.

18

Re: The quarantine home photo project

There's no place like gnome  ajb007/martini

https://i.postimg.cc/pLpHS9mb/IMG-3687.jpg

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

19

Re: The quarantine home photo project

ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

There's no place like gnome  ajb007/martini

https://i.postimg.cc/pLpHS9mb/IMG-3687.jpg

Havent you got a Gnome to go to

Trust No One

20

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Sunset over the Fenn's
https://i.postimg.cc/6yP4LxqC/0-D7123-A6-C28-D-4362-9272-696888896024.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XryGs1Bm/2346259-C-6-A37-483-B-9-C41-4-D52-F4-AE43-CF.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/0bjJwyk8/CAB12-FE6-90-C9-4558-967-B-5-C3-A006-A0-F30.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8FQF9dh5/F3638-AE7-DB82-4-C64-8-F6-B-7-A1-B6-AFEA6-D2.jpg

Trust No One

21

Re: The quarantine home photo project

danjaq_0ff wrote:
ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

There's no place like gnome  ajb007/martini

https://i.postimg.cc/pLpHS9mb/IMG-3687.jpg

Havent you got a Gnome to go to

That certainly dwarfs my garden.

22

Re: The quarantine home photo project

That's some very nice mood photos. Here is an atempt I made:

https://i.postimg.cc/r0pmFzFd/DSC-0815-1.jpg

23

Re: The quarantine home photo project

The jogging trail on our sub-division. Except I walk  ajb007/lol


https://i.postimg.cc/JGfFdk7s/2-A777-A52-7140-4568-AB44-19-F2-B7178493.jpg

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

24

Re: The quarantine home photo project

Great, our first non-European quaratine photo! Are the Americans ready to step up?

25

Re: The quarantine home photo project

I'm reviving this thread in the hope of seeing more of the wide world via our small worlds. Remember, You don't have to ahve your own fjord to post a photo. A cat, dog, a book collection, a TV chair ..... just use your imaginations.  ajb007/smile