326

Re: The Bond Armory

I received the Carbon Tactics hybrid belt, with the buckle seen in NTTD, and this is by far the best gun belt I've worn. Lightweight, thin enough to fit through belt loops, but strong as all get out. For those of you who live places where the law allows you to carry a handgun, I can't recommend this belt highly enough. There's no sag at all even with my P226. Thanks, Ray, for the tip and the video.

327

Re: The Bond Armory

Cheverian wrote:

I received the Carbon Tactics hybrid belt, with the buckle seen in NTTD, and this is by far the best gun belt I've worn. Lightweight, thin enough to fit through belt loops, but strong as all get out. For those of you who live places where the law allows you to carry a handgun, I can't recommend this belt highly enough. There's no sag at all even with my P226. Thanks, Ray, for the tip and the video.

Thanks for the follow-up, Chev.

Is the buckle slim enough to accommodate most OWB (outside the waistband) holster slots?

I edit, therefore I am.

328

Re: The Bond Armory

Cajun wrote:
Cheverian wrote:

I received the Carbon Tactics hybrid belt, with the buckle seen in NTTD, and this is by far the best gun belt I've worn. Lightweight, thin enough to fit through belt loops, but strong as all get out. For those of you who live places where the law allows you to carry a handgun, I can't recommend this belt highly enough. There's no sag at all even with my P226. Thanks, Ray, for the tip and the video.

Thanks for the follow-up, Chev.

Is the buckle slim enough to accommodate most OWB (outside the waistband) holster slots?

Yes. I haven't found anything it won't work with.

Last edited by Cheverian (3rd May 2020 18:46)

329

Re: The Bond Armory

Cheverian wrote:

I received the Carbon Tactics hybrid belt, with the buckle seen in NTTD, and this is by far the best gun belt I've worn. Lightweight, thin enough to fit through belt loops, but strong as all get out. For those of you who live places where the law allows you to carry a handgun, I can't recommend this belt highly enough. There's no sag at all even with my P226. Thanks, Ray, for the tip and the video.

So glad you like it!! I’ve been trying to abuse mine and it’s tough as nails!! How thick is the hybrid?

330

Re: The Bond Armory

New video up on the YouTube Channel! I managed to get the Marketing Director from Walther Arms, Cody Osborn, to join my good friend Commando.Bond.007 and I to discuss the new 2020 version of the PPK


https://i.postimg.cc/VdHqtR2C/954-ED1-BD-E371-4-B92-B448-D659988-FC731.jpg

https://youtu.be/qArqCRatR3g

331

Re: The Bond Armory

New video up on YouTube and this is one anyone can own and it’s a lot of fun for all ages!

https://i.postimg.cc/jwf3ZjKC/551-C7572-D25-A-4-F36-9372-A3-EB39-C2-A471.jpg

https://youtu.be/E8--NZJjc1o

332

Re: The Bond Armory

BCFDRay wrote:

New video up on YouTube and this is one anyone can own and it’s a lot of fun for all ages!

https://i.postimg.cc/jwf3ZjKC/551-C7572-D25-A-4-F36-9372-A3-EB39-C2-A471.jpg

https://youtu.be/E8--NZJjc1o

Very fun video Ray, well done once again!!

@jamesbondclassified

333

Re: The Bond Armory

A little food for thought

https://youtu.be/hdgwPNHNiyA


https://i.postimg.cc/tZ2Zm8Rd/F63-D8-AB4-4215-4501-815-D-DDDBF9-F22684.jpg