1

Topic: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

Hi all,
I have just re-created some items inspired by the SIS Training gear as worn by Daniel Craig in Skyfall. We have created all the new items (except for the pants) with an embroidered SIS logo onto the front left chest to make everything as close to screen accurate as possible.

This shop and especially this SIS Training collection has been a passion project of mine since work slowed down and I've always wanted to create really accurate training pieces (sizing and design of the logo) as to what we see in the film... and I think I have achieved this goal here. I know the style of the shirt isn't exactly the same, but you'll definitely get a good feel of what was worn by 007 in Skyfall.

We're always looking for ways to improve future designs, so I'd love to hear your feedback.

SHOP HERE:
https://qbranchmedia.shop/collections/s … collection
https://i.postimg.cc/w78t6sTL/Skyfall-Training-Shirt-Image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/bGJr6x3c/unisex-long-sleeve-tee-navy-5fc8f5c4674c6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/mtyrBXnW/Q-Branch-SIS-Post.png


SCREEN WORN LOGO:
https://i.postimg.cc/0KGqnYk7/My-Logo-Comparison-Skyfall.jpg
This is a screenshot of the actual logo from the SIS Training Kit as worn by Daniel Craig in the film that is currently being auctioned off. It's what I used as a reference. See mine on the left for a comparison.

Last edited by tshold (4th Dec 2020 19:57)

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

2

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

*Post redacted*

Last edited by tshold (4th Dec 2020 19:58)

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

3

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

That looks great ajb007/smile

4

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

I just bought one of the You Know His Name shirts. I am excited to get it and wear it everywhere!

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

5

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

JTullock23 wrote:

I just bought one of the You Know His Name shirts. I am excited to get it and wear it everywhere!

Thanks for your order! That's a popular shirt - please post a photo when it arrives.

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

6

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

when will the site be open how can you order

7

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

You Know My Name007 wrote:

when will the site be open how can you order

Hi, sorry we had some technical difficulties this morning with our web host but we're back online and you can order right off the website here >> https://qbranchmedia.shop/collections/s … collection

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

8

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

How are these any different to the current available range from JSC? Curious as I do need some new gym kit!

9

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

StormsComing wrote:

How are these any different to the current available range from JSC? Curious as I do need some new gym kit!

The main difference is our SIS logo, in terms of design and size, is more screen accurate than JSC.

I can't speak for the quality of their garments as I haven't seen them, but ours are also of very good quality!

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

10

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals have expired - but AJB Member can still save 10% by using Promo Code AJB10 at checkout or by clicking this link.

https://qbranchmedia.shop/discount/ajb10

Last edited by tshold (4th Dec 2020 16:13)

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

11

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

We have now added more colour options to our T-Shirts, Long Sleeve Shirts and added a brand new 'Premium T-Shirt' available in multiple colours.

https://i.postimg.cc/9R2W6yBQ/unisex-long-sleeve-tee-black-5fc8f62b1f093.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/mtkbWL7C/unisex-premium-t-shirt-oxblood-black-5fc8f22872870.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/5YrsHSkx/unisex-basic-softstyle-t-shirt-dark-heather-5fca47300e2ec.jpg

AJB Members can save 10% if they use Promo Code AJB10 or click this link https://qbranchmedia.shop/discount/ajb10

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

12

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

I hope you'll take a stab at the zip jacket Bond wears, too!

13

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

Cheverian wrote:

I hope you'll take a stab at the zip jacket Bond wears, too!

I have it on the radar, unfortunately my manufacturer doesn't have anything in their lineup right now that is close enough to what Bond wears in the film. I don't want to force something that isn't close to screen accurate for the jacket.

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop

14

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

tshold wrote:
StormsComing wrote:

How are these any different to the current available range from JSC? Curious as I do need some new gym kit!

The main difference is our SIS logo, in terms of design and size, is more screen accurate than JSC.

I can't speak for the quality of their garments as I haven't seen them, but ours are also of very good quality!

Just taking a look now - what are the differences between the normal, premium and american apparel t-shirts?

EDIT: Just looked that the premium and AA t-shirts are more fitted, I think I will go for the standard one.

15

Re: NEW: SIS Skyfall Training Collection Available

StormsComing wrote:
tshold wrote:
StormsComing wrote:

How are these any different to the current available range from JSC? Curious as I do need some new gym kit!

The main difference is our SIS logo, in terms of design and size, is more screen accurate than JSC.

I can't speak for the quality of their garments as I haven't seen them, but ours are also of very good quality!

Just taking a look now - what are the differences between the normal, premium and american apparel t-shirts?

EDIT: Just looked that the premium and AA t-shirts are more fitted, I think I will go for the standard one.

Hi, yes you are right about the fit differences - the material on the AA one is a bit different as well from the other 2.

Shop the latest thing from Q Branch - James Bond inspired merch and gifts!
https://qbranchmedia.shop