4,826

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Well it is Wednesday  ajb007/martini

For the short time I have had the watch it most certainly brings a smile to my face every time I look at it ajb007/smile

https://i.postimg.cc/G353FnCH/WATCH-1.jpg

This off the wrist shot certainly shows the beautiful curves of the watch ..... which is on the left ajb007/wink

https://i.postimg.cc/yxtVscPF/WATCH-2.jpg

Last edited by ACACIA_AVENUE (11th Nov 2020 13:52)

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

4,827

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

That's a lot of fun ajb007/smile

Have they updated it at all? Do you still need to press the button or have they maybe made it light up like a smartwatch when you turn your wrist?

4,828

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

emtiem wrote:

That's a lot of fun ajb007/smile

Have they updated it at all? Do you still need to press the button or have they maybe made it light up like a smartwatch when you turn your wrist?

Thank you, That is a good way to describe it as a fun watch. ajb007/martini

You still need to press the button for it to light up.

This is well worth a read  ajb007/martini

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-h … nd-pricing

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

4,829

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Doesn‘t the time show up dimmed permanently
Congrats, AA - you must have a very tolerant wife and great friends connections having gotten such a marvelous watch!

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

4,830

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Higgins wrote:

Doesn‘t the time show up dimmed permanently
Congrats, AA - you must have a very tolerant wife and great friends connections having gotten such a marvelous watch!

That is correct, it does show up dimmed permanently.

Heres to great friends and a VERY tolerant wife, who actually likes the watch!!  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

4,831

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Talking about things that are permanently dim.  Why has a Higgy-Bum put a vile coloured strap on a classy watch.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,832

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:
emtiem wrote:

That's a lot of fun ajb007/smile

Have they updated it at all? Do you still need to press the button or have they maybe made it light up like a smartwatch when you turn your wrist?

Thank you, That is a good way to describe it as a fun watch. ajb007/martini

You still need to press the button for it to light up.

This is well worth a read  ajb007/martini

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-h … nd-pricing

Great, thanks ajb007/smile

4,833

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Asp9mm wrote:

Talking about things that are permanently dim.  Why has a Higgy-Bum put a vile coloured strap on a classy watch.

because he has amazing taste  ajb007/cheers  ajb007/cheers

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

4,834

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Had this for years. Maybe worn it twice. Travesty really as it’s a beautiful watch.


https://i.postimg.cc/r0ybB1yZ/684-BA99-A-FE61-40-C9-BF1-B-E02-BBC6-D444-D.jpg


https://i.postimg.cc/mcZW4f8S/C5-AA3-E50-163-A-4-AB2-AC7-E-270-E55497-B62.jpg

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,835

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Asp9mm wrote:

Had this for years. Maybe worn it twice. Travesty really as it’s a beautiful watch.


https://i.postimg.cc/r0ybB1yZ/684-BA99-A-FE61-40-C9-BF1-B-E02-BBC6-D444-D.jpg


https://i.postimg.cc/mcZW4f8S/C5-AA3-E50-163-A-4-AB2-AC7-E-270-E55497-B62.jpg

Two perfect Bond watches right there. ajb007/cheers

"Any of the opposition around..?"

4,836

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50609713131_dcc957c0e5_b.jpg

4,837

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Rocking this one last couple of days  ajb007/lol

Cheers  ajb007/bond

https://i.postimg.cc/fVLGxF10/57-D3-DC50-4-DA2-4-C39-A315-6-D1-ACEDC162-A.jpg

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

4,838

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

https://i.postimg.cc/4n90mgh6/2-F169257-E55-C-4-ECA-847-A-C6-D3-DBD8567-D.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/sQBNPFHR/9-AB3-C57-E-FAF5-4-C68-BE1-B-746443-F0-BE17.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/bSkVMxjC/B4-DAB10-B-2-FF9-42-EF-9-C66-26125-FFAADE1.jpg

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,839

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Beauty!

4,840

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/a77/darkcrown_1969/F9FA3A11_C39D_46EF_AA89_BC78623A2B35.jpeg

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,841

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Such a beautiful watch that one.

"Any of the opposition around..?"

4,842

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

That is the one they should have militarised for Bond. It’s a great nod to the original MOD Royal Navy Seamaster.  Prices are going up quickly on them too.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,843

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Asp9mm wrote:

That is the one they should have militarised for Bond. It’s a great nod to the original MOD Royal Navy Seamaster.  Prices are going up quickly on them too.

I agree. The forgotten Seamaster.
I’ve still got my Quartz model (wish I’d bought the Automatic now) but still one of my favourite tool watches.

https://i.postimg.cc/HjtJD9KQ/68553-B81-7-C76-4-EB1-A5-FB-C3-B44-EC0-ADF5.jpg

4,844

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/a77/darkcrown_1969/ACEB7FA8_6D70_4AAD_9F15_1A56D0665C6A.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,845

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Beautiful Explorer. On my wish list...

4,846

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Afternoon all, so after saving all my pennies for a new timepiece & being seriously underwhelmed by the NTTD Seamaster I am looking for an alternative.At the moment I have two in mind : The current Rolex Explorer & Omega Planet Ocean (232.30.42.21.01.001).
Does anyone know the best source to get hold of the Omega?
I know you can't really buy new as they are discontinued. Any info much appreciated.

4,847

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Here you go...

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Omega/Pla … item/98159

I’d recommend the Explorer though, it will never date and it will never go down in price. And most people seem to agree that it’s the one watch that will do it all.  You can’t say that with the PO as it is very thick.  Both great watches though.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,848

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Dex wrote:

Afternoon all, so after saving all my pennies for a new timepiece & being seriously underwhelmed by the NTTD Seamaster I am looking for an alternative.At the moment I have two in mind : The current Rolex Explorer & Omega Planet Ocean (232.30.42.21.01.001).
Does anyone know the best source to get hold of the Omega?
I know you can't really buy new as they are discontinued. Any info much appreciated.

Both beautiful watches. Brand new Explorer will cost you considerably more than the PO though and good look finding a brand new one at an AD.  ajb007/frown

"Any of the opposition around..?"

4,849

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Thanks for the replies. I don't mind waiting for an AD to get an Explorer, only thing that slightly worries me is the Explorer is only 39 mm . I do have quite big wrists so concerned it may look a tad small. Haven't been able to try one on as we have been in lockdown for half a year!    ajb007/insane

4,850

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

The new Explorer wears quite big. Higgins has great ape wrists and his sweet spot is 39mm. If he has a sweet spot that is

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............