1

Topic: Want to buy: Skyfall overcoat, N peal, c&J, John Smedley Bobby

Looking for good condition Skyfall rooftop overcoat size 50-54, size Large Skyfall sweaters and size 9.5-10E Islay boots.
I used to have these items but got bored and sold..now I miss them..

Last edited by Matt B (22nd Nov 2020 20:07)

2

Re: Want to buy: Skyfall overcoat, N peal, c&J, John Smedley Bobby

I have a brand new pair of size 9.5 islay

3

Re: Want to buy: Skyfall overcoat, N peal, c&J, John Smedley Bobby

jared_nomak wrote:

I have a brand new pair of size 9.5 islay

Hi Jared, thank you for reaching out-  what are you thinking you’d be happy with price wise?

4

Re: Want to buy: Skyfall overcoat, N peal, c&J, John Smedley Bobby

Matt B wrote:

Looking for good condition Skyfall rooftop overcoat size 50-54, size Large Skyfall sweaters and size 9.5-10E Islay boots.
I used to have these items but got bored and sold..now I miss them..

Depending what budget you want to go to TF made to measure have the material available.

5

Re: Want to buy: Skyfall overcoat, N peal, c&J, John Smedley Bobby

Royale-les-Eaux wrote:
Matt B wrote:

Looking for good condition Skyfall rooftop overcoat size 50-54, size Large Skyfall sweaters and size 9.5-10E Islay boots.
I used to have these items but got bored and sold..now I miss them..

Depending what budget you want to go to TF made to measure have the material available.

Hi Royale, thank you, that is a very good idea.