1

Topic: Craig on Premiere cover

Craig on the cover of Premiere magazine

http://www.007nl.net/images/stories/Fil … 600iy4.jpg

2

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Is that a Planet Ocean on his wrist?

3

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Seems nice with the Tux, and the shadow is clever...

About the wristwatch... beats me

4

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

VC_Dirty Mind wrote:

Craig on the cover of Premiere magazine

http://www.007nl.net/images/stories/Fil … 600iy4.jpg

I have no problem with this at all.  ajb007/cool

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

5

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

This will sound like a backhanded compliment, as it is one. ajb007/wink I don't think that Craig is good looking at all but I think the Premiere cover is pretty good.

Last edited by Dan Same (2nd Oct 2006 22:00)

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

6

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Doesn't Craig usually have more hair?

7

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Why is there so much fuss about the colour of Craig's hair??? he's clearly not full on blonde. Light brown if anything (like Moore's)

great picture. He's going to be a great bond....FACT!! ajb007/wink

8

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

I never mentioned the color of his hair. But thanks for reading my post correctly. ajb007/insane

9

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

wasn't on about you nightshooter. Just people in general.

10

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Oh, sorry about misunderstanding you. You'll find that almost everyone on this site has gotten past the "issue" of Craig's hair color. Most people are really excited about Craig, including myself.

11

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Great pic!!... he doesn't look blonde at all in this one!:D

I know I'll probably catch hell for this, but he reminds me a lot of Sean Connery in a few photos I've seen lately, with that rather cruel grin. In fact, if you cover the top of Craig's face on this Premier photo from the eyebrows up with your thumb(or whatever),from the eyes down he looks stikingly like Connery.

Or am I just trippin'?

12

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

i agree, theres things about Craig that remind me of Connery. which of course is a good thing! ajb007/smile

13

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Nightshooter wrote:

Most people are really excited about Craig, including myself.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. ajb007/wink

Last edited by Dan Same (3rd Oct 2006 14:45)

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

14

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Pud2002 wrote:

i agree, theres things about Craig that remind me of Connery. which of course is a good thing! ajb007/smile

What, that they're both receding by the time of their first film?  ajb007/tongue  ajb007/biggrin

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

15

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Napoleon Plural wrote:
Pud2002 wrote:

i agree, theres things about Craig that remind me of Connery. which of course is a good thing! ajb007/smile

What, that they're both receding by the time of their first film?  ajb007/tongue  ajb007/biggrin

Where did this idea that Craig has a receding hairline get started? He doesn't. I should know: I have one. In fact, it gone beyond the receding stage, I'm afraid

16

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Dan Same wrote:
Nightshooter wrote:

Most people are really excited about Craig, including myself.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. ajb007/wink

I said most! ajb007/biggrin

17

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

That is most definitely a PLANET OCEAN on his wrist!!

The name's Bond_James_Bond

18

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Bond_James_Bond wrote:

That is most definitely a PLANET OCEAN on his wrist!!

Maybe, but he's not wearing his dinner suit from the film, so he's not in character as James Bond in this pic.

19

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Nightshooter wrote:

I said most! ajb007/biggrin

I still wouldn't be too sure about that. ajb007/tongue ajb007/wink

Last edited by Dan Same (4th Oct 2006 12:32)

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

20

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Thats a fantastic pic. Theres only one way can respond to it:

DANIEL CRAIG IS JAMES BOND!!

21

Re: Craig on Premiere cover

Dan Same wrote:
Nightshooter wrote:

I said most! ajb007/biggrin

I still wouldn't be too sure about that. ajb007/tongue ajb007/wink

Grammar 101:

what i understand, most never means all. at lesat i get your point Dan, i i like the fact that you believe in something an stay in that position. (please don't get me wrong)

and, well, the fact that Daniel Craig is James Bond, that watch must be the Omega used in the film, if it isn't, Omega is losing a lot of publicity