126

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

It's a downright disgrace that anyone is allowed to hotlink in their signatures so blatantly.  At least mine is subtle  ajb007/cool

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

127

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

As it would be anything from you  ajb007/shifty

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

128

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

still under infiltration:

http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/4fXFd3TDvx.png

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

129

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

Bondtoys wrote:

still under infiltration:

Silly silly Deutsch mann. Aufwachsen.

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

130

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

Well, you should improve your crap german significantly before mocking on my english  ajb007/biggrin
Not one single word (and you only had 3) has been remotely correct!

Last edited by Higgins (3rd Mar 2013 16:52)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

131

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

Germania et Japone. How's that for some Italian?!  ajb007/lol

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

132

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

Bondtoys wrote:

Well, you should improve your crap german significantly before mocking on my english  ajb007/biggrin
Not one single word (and you only had 3) has been remotely correct!

Now you know how I feel when listening to your opinions. ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

133

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

Asp9mm wrote:

It's a downright disgrace that anyone is allowed to hotlink in their signatures so blatantly.  At least mine is subtle  ajb007/cool

Yes, indeed. As subtle as a train wreck.  ajb007/rolleyes

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

134

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

This thread should be re-named "The Fight Club" hahahahahaha!! ajb007/lol

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

135

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

You do jest. Fights? Nah, only mild disagreements, I'd say!  ajb007/smile

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

136

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

SILHOUETTE MAN wrote:

You do jest. Fights? Nah, only mild disagreements, I'd say!  ajb007/smile

"The Mild Disagreement Club"?
Lacks punch, don't you think? ajb007/lol

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

137

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

chrisisall wrote:
SILHOUETTE MAN wrote:

You do jest. Fights? Nah, only mild disagreements, I'd say!  ajb007/smile

"The Mild Disagreement Club"?
Lacks punch, don't you think? ajb007/lol

Ha! Ha! I see what you did there with "punch"!  ajb007/lol  Good one!

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

138

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

SILHOUETTE MAN wrote:

Ha! Ha! I see what you did there with "punch"!  ajb007/lol  Good one!

AND, I was quoting Elliot Carver as well! ajb007/bond

Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool. Craig is too.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.QOS 4.DN 5.GF/GE 6.SP 7.FRWL 8.TB/TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT

139

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

SILHOUETTE MAN wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

It's a downright disgrace that anyone is allowed to hotlink in their signatures so blatantly.  At least mine is subtle  ajb007/cool

Yes, indeed. As subtle as a train wreck.  ajb007/rolleyes

Hehe, yeah, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear the Gardner page will soon be completed.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

140

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

Asp9mm wrote:
SILHOUETTE MAN wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

It's a downright disgrace that anyone is allowed to hotlink in their signatures so blatantly.  At least mine is subtle  ajb007/cool

Yes, indeed. As subtle as a train wreck.  ajb007/rolleyes

Hehe, yeah, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear the Gardner page will soon be completed.

Yes, joking aside, I did visit your website. As a Gardnerologist ( ajb007/smile ) I'll be very interested in what you come up with on the role of the ASP 9mm.  ajb007/smile

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

141

Re: What has happened to poor old AJB?

chrisisall wrote:
SILHOUETTE MAN wrote:

Ha! Ha! I see what you did there with "punch"!  ajb007/lol  Good one!

AND, I was quoting Elliot Carver as well! ajb007/bond

Oh, yes. So you were! Must rewatch TND!  ajb007/lol

Writer/Director @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
On Twitter: @Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
"The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).