226

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

HarveyMushman wrote:

The T shirt is an Orlebar Brown OB T if anyone is interested in that and I believe jeans may be 7 for all mankind?

Jeans are by Brunello Cuccinelli.

227

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

I must say that N peal never fail to impress me.

Recently got the cashmere jumper DC wears here:

http://s10.postimg.cc/or7kq00it/dc_crop21_website_1000x593.jpg

The fabric and construction are most certainly worth the money.

I get so many more compliments when I wear JB or DC clothing than when I wear my own clothing choices (which aren't that dissimilar to DC's clothing choices   ajb007/bond  ) I guess that says something!    ajb007/amazed  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/martini

M: Are you kidnapping me?
007: That would be one way of looking at it .

228

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Thats not NPEAL though if I remember rightly ???

Instagram - bondclothes007

229

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

welshboy78 wrote:

Thats not NPEAL though if I remember rightly ???

I was pretty sure it was from N peal, but could be wrong (still a great product though ajb007/biggrin )

If not from N peal, do we know who it is from?

M: Are you kidnapping me?
007: That would be one way of looking at it .

230

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

No its def not NPEAL from memory as remember it being £900 at the time!!

Instagram - bondclothes007

231

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

It's a Gieves & Hawkes cashmere turtleneck.  Beautiful piece!  I almost picked one up but I couldn't justify it after the 3 N Peals from Spectre.

Kind regards,
Craig

232

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

DBS wrote:

It's a Gieves & Hawkes cashmere turtleneck.  Beautiful piece!  I almost picked one up but I couldn't justify it after the 3 N Peals from Spectre.

Kind regards,
Craig

Ah that was it!!  It was crazy expensive

Instagram - bondclothes007

233

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

DBS wrote:

It's a Gieves & Hawkes cashmere turtleneck.  Beautiful piece!  I almost picked one up but I couldn't justify it after the 3 N Peals from Spectre.

Kind regards,
Craig

I got one but be aware the sizing is crazy I'm a 41 chest at present and probably could have fitted a small.

234

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

If you are looking for a roll neck jumper/sweater that is classic, virtually bomb proof, looks cool, has a Royal Navy heritage about it, at a fraction of the cost then look at the North Sea Clothing Submariner. The thing is a beast, very robustly made and keeps the cold out. At £160 GBP its good value for money too. I have had one for nearly 5 years. Slimish fit so order 46 if you are a 44 kind-of-thing.

http://www.northseaclothing.bigcartel.c … submariner

http://s28.postimg.cc/lkyep6jq1/submariner_1.jpg

235

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

k5211 wrote:

If you are looking for a roll neck jumper/sweater that is classic, virtually bomb proof, looks cool, has a Royal Navy heritage about it, at a fraction of the cost then look at the North Sea Clothing Submariner. The thing is a beast, very robustly made and keeps the cold out. At £160 GBP its good value for money too. I have had one for nearly 5 years. Slimish fit so order 46 if you are a 44 kind-of-thing.

http://www.northseaclothing.bigcartel.c … submariner

http://s28.postimg.cc/lkyep6jq1/submariner_1.jpg

That's cool! And they happen to be very fashionable at the moment too. There's some seaman trend at the moment.

236

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

TeenageBond wrote:

I must say that N peal never fail to impress me.

Recently got the cashmere jumper DC wears here:

http://s10.postimg.cc/or7kq00it/dc_crop21_website_1000x593.jpg

TeenageBond wrote:

I was pretty sure it was from N peal, but could be wrong

Surely you would know if you bought something from NPeal or not?  Perhaps check the label.

237

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

welshboy78 wrote:
DBS wrote:

It's a Gieves & Hawkes cashmere turtleneck.  Beautiful piece!  I almost picked one up but I couldn't justify it after the 3 N Peals from Spectre.

Kind regards,
Craig

Ah that was it!!  It was crazy expensive

£795?!?  That is a luxury item no mistake!

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

238

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

There is a very reasonable sale on at the moment at Gieves & Hawkes...a couple of nice items and some dirt cheap suits, jackets and trousers.

239

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Matt S wrote:
k5211 wrote:

If you are looking for a roll neck jumper/sweater that is classic, virtually bomb proof, looks cool, has a Royal Navy heritage about it, at a fraction of the cost then look at the North Sea Clothing Submariner. The thing is a beast, very robustly made and keeps the cold out. At £160 GBP its good value for money too. I have had one for nearly 5 years. Slimish fit so order 46 if you are a 44 kind-of-thing.

http://www.northseaclothing.bigcartel.c … submariner

http://s28.postimg.cc/lkyep6jq1/submariner_1.jpg

That's cool! And they happen to be very fashionable at the moment too. There's some seaman trend at the moment.

http://s14.postimg.cc/wyatzz08d/15361829.jpg

240

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

k5211 wrote:
Matt S wrote:
k5211 wrote:

If you are looking for a roll neck jumper/sweater that is classic, virtually bomb proof, looks cool, has a Royal Navy heritage about it, at a fraction of the cost then look at the North Sea Clothing Submariner. The thing is a beast, very robustly made and keeps the cold out. At £160 GBP its good value for money too. I have had one for nearly 5 years. Slimish fit so order 46 if you are a 44 kind-of-thing.

http://www.northseaclothing.bigcartel.c … submariner

http://s28.postimg.cc/lkyep6jq1/submariner_1.jpg

That's cool! And they happen to be very fashionable at the moment too. There's some seaman trend at the moment.

http://s14.postimg.cc/wyatzz08d/15361829.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f1/20/97/f120977af6a703a5736cc941eeff6688.jpg

Let's all agree to use the word "nautical"  ajb007/biggrin   ajb007/cheers

241

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

welshboy78 wrote:
DBS wrote:

It's a Gieves & Hawkes cashmere turtleneck.  Beautiful piece!  I almost picked one up but I couldn't justify it after the 3 N Peals from Spectre.

Kind regards,
Craig

Ah that was it!!  It was crazy expensive

That makes more sense!

M: Are you kidnapping me?
007: That would be one way of looking at it .

242

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

welshboy78 wrote:

Rick Owens!

You are a star sir!

Man... this is costing me more money along with that blue jumper.  ajb007/lol

243

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Removed

Last edited by Dufus (2nd May 2016 07:13)

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

244

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

The bag is the medium sized one.

245

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

ajd_007 wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Rick Owens!

You are a star sir!

Man... this is costing me more money along with that blue jumper.  ajb007/lol

Believe Sruzgar ID it.  I was just the fool who bought it  ajb007/biggrin

Instagram - bondclothes007

246

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

HarveyMushman wrote:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/385/19821029373_70983b62ef_h.jpg

Do those look like the JC Kentons?

M: Are you kidnapping me?
007: That would be one way of looking at it .

247

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Yes, those are the Kentons.

248

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Any idea on what brand of glasses he is wearing?

http://s15.postimg.cc/vis98cl7r/2_EBCDE7_C00000578_3330803_image_a_2_1448304193221.jpg

249

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

cpoulos62 wrote:

Any idea on what brand of glasses he is wearing?

http://s15.postimg.cc/vis98cl7r/2_EBCDE7_C00000578_3330803_image_a_2_1448304193221.jpg

Aren't they some brand DC worn in GWTDT?? I do believe the answer is buried somewhere in this forum...

250

Re: Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

I think they were previously identified as Mykita glasses