1

Topic: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

Real-life Spectre-like organisation

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Le_Cercle

Quote:

"Le Cercle (formerly Pinay Group, also called the Pinay Circle or the Cercle Pinayis a deep state milieu which is two years older than the Bilderberg, but considerably smaller and much more secretive. Members from around 15 countries meet yearly in both Washington DC and Europe. Leaked documents indicate that the group's activities include political subversion and the clandestine arrangement of business transactions, especially arms deals and fraud."

See also:

http://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdo … -amateurs/

2

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

Can I make a suggestion? Take a break from this type of posts. Browse the a Bond realated threads and see if you can offer some opinions there. This is a Bond forum after all  ajb007/bond

3

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

I thought this was the off topic chat area. People are free to ignore this post if they wish.

4

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

Just a friendly suggestion  ajb007/smile

5

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

Number24 wrote:

Just a friendly suggestion  ajb007/smile

don't waste your time mate.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

6

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/globalne … wsuit/amp/

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

7

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

It was either that.....or the priesthood

8

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

I think this is all part of some illuminati plan.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

9

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

Chriscoop wrote:

I think this is all part of some illuminati plan.

how can you be so blind? you're obviously working for them. by them of course i'm referring to the People's Front of Judea.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

10

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

minigeff wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

I think this is all part of some illuminati plan.

how can you be so blind? you're obviously working for them. by them of course i'm referring to the People's Front of Judea.

I think they meet on the grassy knoll near the texas book depository  ajb007/confused

It was either that.....or the priesthood

11

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

Chriscoop wrote:
minigeff wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

I think this is all part of some illuminati plan.

how can you be so blind? you're obviously working for them. by them of course i'm referring to the People's Front of Judea.

I think they meet on the grassy knoll near the texas book depository  ajb007/confused

Freddie Uncle Charlie Katie off, that's the Judean People's Front.

Wankers.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

12

Re: Real-life Spectre-like organisation

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

It was either that.....or the priesthood