801

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Yeah, it's the socks that are killing that outfit for me as well.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

802

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Maybe they are stunt socks  ajb007/lol

Instagram - bondclothes007

803

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Great socks for Dalton ...  ajb007/lol

~God Judges Us by Our Scars~

804

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Have to say not ‘rocking’ the socks either

805

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Unless they're Orlebar Brown socks, retailing for $200.  Then they're great and I've gotta have 'em.

ajb007/biggrin

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

806

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

After a grotty and sh*tty and sloppy and... customer experience with Tommy Bahama, I was happy to find my Vuarnets on my porch this afternoon.

Got them when the french site had a petite and short restock and can only recommend them; very fast and very transparent with what they‘re doing in regards to your order.  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/Lgjv90kd/B6-B09-BE8-CF63-4-D83-8-AE6-4747-E4-EA0638.jpg

P.S.: F**k Tommy Bahama  ajb007/lol

The name is Walker by the way.

807

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

That's interesting.  I've had nothing but great customer service experiences with Tommy Bahama, both in store and online.  May I ask what happened?

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

808

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

AugustWalker wrote:

After a grotty and sh*tty and sloppy and... customer experience with Tommy Bahama, I was happy to find my Vuarnets on my porch this afternoon.

Got them when the french site had a petite and short restock and can only recommend them; very fast and very transparent with what they‘re doing in regards to your order.  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/Lgjv90kd/B6-B09-BE8-CF63-4-D83-8-AE6-4747-E4-EA0638.jpg

P.S.: F**k Tommy Bahama  ajb007/lol

Well that's unfortunate and I can see why you're frustrated. For me customer service is the most important thing to me when purchasing a product especially from company I've never done business with. Hopefully Tommy Bahama makes it right for you!

809

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Gymkata wrote:

That's interesting.  I've had nothing but great customer service experiences with Tommy Bahama, both in store and online.  May I ask what happened?

Sure. I immediately ordered the B25 shirt as soon as it was identified (approx. 2 hours before the website actually said „out of stock“). Was able to fully go through check-out and everything was as usual.
Hours later I still hadn‘t received any confirmation mail, only had the „Your order was placed“-pop up right after checkout.
A couple of days later, I contacted borderfree (international shipping) and opened a case, the outcome was „order confirmed“ (it even said that on TB‘s order history) but not yet delivered.
They wanted to provide me with an update asap.
Then heard nothing of them for a week (and to this day), so I sent a request to about every TB-mail address I could find.
I eventually got an answer telling me: „sorry, your order was cancelled.“

Now for me being able to fully go through checkout and order the thing despite apparently not being in stock anymore at the same time is one thing.
But not telling me about it in 15 days is beyond customer friendly.

As for now, I managed to grab a SA one of ebay for 30 bucks, problem is it being an XXL...
(So if anyone wants to trade, please pm me  ajb007/bond )

The name is Walker by the way.

810

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Just came across this pic of DC. It gives a nice look on the swim shorts and most certainly confirmes that it features zip pockets. Maybe this‘ll help someone making the final call...

https://i.postimg.cc/rKkNCT2x/95562-FCA-1-C9-E-4-A59-A521-45-EF88-D2-E47-A.png

The name is Walker by the way.

811

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Sorry you had that experience, August.  Again, nothing but exemplary service from TB for me, so hopefully what you experienced was just a random incident.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

812

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Knew it had zippers! We’re there anymore pictures, August?

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

813

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

BondClothing wrote:

Knew it had zippers! We’re there anymore pictures, August?

Only two more, I‘ve marked one with an arrow bc if you zoom in veeery closely, you can see a fine horizontal line. It could be a back pocket...

https://i.postimg.cc/3d7yNJ24/5-FA6-F93-A-15-D1-44-B8-B409-CD53-B0-FD465-C.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Vrn6s36W/A7-B97088-8-DD5-400-E-B961-09999-CABFCA8.png

https://i.postimg.cc/LJ8nkCCm/AF22822-B-15-D7-42-C3-BCC0-B250-EBC92-A41.jpg

The name is Walker by the way.

814

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

AugustWalker wrote:
Gymkata wrote:

That's interesting.  I've had nothing but great customer service experiences with Tommy Bahama, both in store and online.  May I ask what happened?

Sure. I immediately ordered the B25 shirt as soon as it was identified (approx. 2 hours before the website actually said „out of stock“). Was able to fully go through check-out and everything was as usual.
Hours later I still hadn‘t received any confirmation mail, only had the „Your order was placed“-pop up right after checkout.
A couple of days later, I contacted borderfree (international shipping) and opened a case, the outcome was „order confirmed“ (it even said that on TB‘s order history) but not yet delivered.
They wanted to provide me with an update asap.
Then heard nothing of them for a week (and to this day), so I sent a request to about every TB-mail address I could find.
I eventually got an answer telling me: „sorry, your order was cancelled.“

Now for me being able to fully go through checkout and order the thing despite apparently not being in stock anymore at the same time is one thing.
But not telling me about it in 15 days is beyond customer friendly.

As for now, I managed to grab a SA one of ebay for 30 bucks, problem is it being an XXL...
(So if anyone wants to trade, please pm me  ajb007/bond )

Ditto, had same experience with TB. There were a few sizes still showing as available on the website when I ordered and yet 2 weeks later they cancelled my order too without informing me. And I had to chase them even to find that out. I don’t think “Borderfree” are doing TB any favours.
I did get one laugh out of it, at the end of the condescending email from them saying “it was cancelled because we are out of stock” she mistakenly typed “but it will return to stock in February 2019 for reorder”. I did start to reply with something sarky but couldn’t be bothered to send it. Like someone said on here somewhere “it’s just clothes”  ajb007/martini

Murder | Employment.

815

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Gymkata wrote:

Yeah, it's the socks that are killing that outfit for me as well.

welshboy78 wrote:

Maybe they are stunt socks  ajb007/lol

Kladdagh wrote:

Great socks for Dalton ...  ajb007/lol

Thomo wrote:

Have to say not ‘rocking’ the socks either

I've worn socks with boat shoes. And I'll say something even more shocking. Socks with sandals!

"Better late than never."

816

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

SilentSpy wrote:
Gymkata wrote:

Yeah, it's the socks that are killing that outfit for me as well.

welshboy78 wrote:

Maybe they are stunt socks  ajb007/lol

Kladdagh wrote:

Great socks for Dalton ...  ajb007/lol

Thomo wrote:

Have to say not ‘rocking’ the socks either

I've worn socks with boat shoes. And I'll say something even more shocking. Socks with sandals!

Socks with Sandals?  That's very Blofeld of you.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

817

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

BondClothing wrote:

Knew it had zippers! We’re there anymore pictures, August?

Found further pics:


https://i.postimg.cc/2VHGBpJC/10-D40585-40-FB-476-C-ACDA-8-ADEA17-CD1-C2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w17VXf8L/186-A5172-1019-4-D2-C-973-E-63-E08-CF53-DD4.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/svfKXfTn/2-DD0-BE55-898-C-43-EC-9-A84-A6-D8-FCFCF57-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8Fvm37CC/5-CB77711-6-E73-4-C9-A-AE3-B-F3-DA9-CD3-A578.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/N2B9dMKZ/5-F837-C5-C-D6-A9-43-F4-B2-ED-C821-EC897076.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w1Zk0XgP/D0-A016-A7-0725-479-B-A5-AE-2-AA3-B483-D7-CA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/grHNmLHX/FA5-C8-D60-8-FEC-41-E7-B3-A0-108-CED760-BAB.jpg

The name is Walker by the way.

818

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

I love a good scavenger hunt / wild goose chase, but this swim short search is a real doozy. I can't wait to see them turn up (hopefully).

All the best,
S.

...a brother from Sydney

819

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

AugustWalker wrote:
BondClothing wrote:

Knew it had zippers! We’re there anymore pictures, August?

Found further pics:


https://i.postimg.cc/2VHGBpJC/10-D40585-40-FB-476-C-ACDA-8-ADEA17-CD1-C2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w17VXf8L/186-A5172-1019-4-D2-C-973-E-63-E08-CF53-DD4.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/svfKXfTn/2-DD0-BE55-898-C-43-EC-9-A84-A6-D8-FCFCF57-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8Fvm37CC/5-CB77711-6-E73-4-C9-A-AE3-B-F3-DA9-CD3-A578.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/N2B9dMKZ/5-F837-C5-C-D6-A9-43-F4-B2-ED-C821-EC897076.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w1Zk0XgP/D0-A016-A7-0725-479-B-A5-AE-2-AA3-B483-D7-CA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/grHNmLHX/FA5-C8-D60-8-FEC-41-E7-B3-A0-108-CED760-BAB.jpg

Love the outfit.

Last edited by ichaice (16th May 2019 17:08)

820

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Yeah mine arrived too today , love em only 2 more pieces to go .
Obviously that will be easy  ajb007/lol

AugustWalker wrote:

After a grotty and sh*tty and sloppy and... customer experience with Tommy Bahama, I was happy to find my Vuarnets on my porch this afternoon.

Got them when the french site had a petite and short restock and can only recommend them; very fast and very transparent with what they‘re doing in regards to your order.  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/Lgjv90kd/B6-B09-BE8-CF63-4-D83-8-AE6-4747-E4-EA0638.jpg

P.S.: F**k Tommy Bahama  ajb007/lol

007 reporting for duty

821

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Has Orlebar Brown ever done a swim suit with zipped front pockets? It seems like a radical departure from the design ethos behind their current lines of trunks.

822

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Cheverian wrote:

Has Orlebar Brown ever done a swim suit with zipped front pockets? It seems like a radical departure from the design ethos behind their current lines of trunks.

Now that we've seen a better pic of the shorts, they look a lot like a whitewater rafting short some outdoor technical brand like ArcTeryx would do. Or Lululemon's version of men's swim trunks. Then there's the other half of me that's saying they look like something Prada would create.

823

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Just picked up a nice little bargain. Havaianas Top Mix. Not the same colour as DC but I'm not worrying about that  ajb007/smile

https://i.postimg.cc/2y6sDS1z/fullsizeoutput-3603.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/26TsMZ8c/fullsizeoutput-3604.jpg

824

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

Just going with technical short theme. These are older versions of the Quicksilver Waterman Lockdown Volleys

https://images.boardriders.com/global/quiksilver-products/all/default/hi-res/eqmjv03022_lockdownvolley,f_brq0_frt1.jpg


NOT saying that's them. But if you cut off those zipper pulls you'd get something that looks a lot like this:

https://i.postimg.cc/Ls604D7H/D0-A016-A7-0725-479-B-A5-AE-2-AA3-B483-D7-CA.jpg

825

Re: Bond 25 Wardrobe: Possible Spoilers

canoe2 wrote:

Just going with technical short theme. These are older versions of the Quicksilver Waterman Lockdown Volleys

https://images.boardriders.com/global/quiksilver-products/all/default/hi-res/eqmjv03022_lockdownvolley,f_brq0_frt1.jpg


NOT saying that's them. But if you cut off those zipper pulls you'd get something that looks a lot like this:

https://i.postimg.cc/Ls604D7H/D0-A016-A7-0725-479-B-A5-AE-2-AA3-B483-D7-CA.jpg

Close, but no cigar. DC‘s zipper appears to be longer and it shines, probably made of plastic.

The name is Walker by the way.