1

Topic: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Anybody know of any major OHMSS 50th things going on in the UK?
Maybe at Pinewood, or elsewhere?
Would love to attend, and bring Her Majesty's DBS to the UK.
Thanks, Tom
OHMSSDBS.com

2

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Portugal and Switzerland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn0Yfsv1GB8

You can read it here: http://www.ohmss50.com/

3

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Great News!!!

Hope that the James Bond Switzerland Fan Club will organize something as well!

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

4

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Wonderful!
I've got my nose to the grindstone to finish Her Majesty's DBS before then, and it would be lovely to bring her on part of the tour!
I have e-mailed the organisers and hopefully we can do a bit of planning.
Imagine the DBS on the road to Guincho Beach!
Maybe we can organise a Cougar as well.
How about doing a re-enactment of the beach fight?
Make a Gumbold sign for the Hotel and shoot an arrival scene there?
Helicopter to Piz Gloria?

Such fun, hope to be there...
Cheers, Tom

5

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Gebruder Gumbold wrote:

Wonderful!
I've got my nose to the grindstone to finish Her Majesty's DBS before then, and it would be lovely to bring her on part of the tour!
I have e-mailed the organisers and hopefully we can do a bit of planning.
Imagine the DBS on the road to Guincho Beach!
Maybe we can organise a Cougar as well.
How about doing a re-enactment of the beach fight?
Make a Gumbold sign for the Hotel and shoot an arrival scene there?
Helicopter to Piz Gloria?

Such fun, hope to be there...
Cheers, Tom

That all sounds fantastic!! ajb007/martini

"Any of the opposition around..?"

6

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Martijn's events sell out--reserve your OHMSS place soon!

7

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Hoping to get in on Martin’s trip, anybody else looking to arrend?

8

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Gadget Meister wrote:

Hoping to get in on Martin’s trip, anybody else looking to arrend?

I'm definitely game! Chomping at the bit for further details to be released! ajb007/biggrin

Domino to Bond ''What sharp little eyes you've got''

9

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

I am hoping to get tickets to this event. As I am also coming from all the way on the other side of the globe, I am considering making a stop over in the UK beforehand and would like to know if there is anyone from the UK that could show me around some of the Bond locations?

10

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Welcome to AJB, Somerset63! Alas, I'm in the wrong part of the UK to offer much help.

11

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

There might be a possibility that my husband and I will be in Belgium at the end of May... if that's so, I might try and see if we can go to this event. Keeping fingers crossed!

12

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Is anyone considering making a trip to 007 Elements in Solden after the event has finished?

13

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Somerset63 wrote:

I am hoping to get tickets to this event. As I am also coming from all the way on the other side of the globe, I am considering making a stop over in the UK beforehand and would like to know if there is anyone from the UK that could show me around some of the Bond locations?

There are plenty of organised 'Bond Tours' in London and the outskirts. They are very reasonably priced and can be booked online.

Domino to Bond ''What sharp little eyes you've got''

14

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

Anybody going to the OHMSS 50th celebration in Switzerland later this month? Would like to see who else from here is going!

15

Re: 2019 OHMSS Events?

walther p99 wrote:

Anybody going to the OHMSS 50th celebration in Switzerland later this month? Would like to see who else from here is going!

My husband and I will be in attendance for the Switzerland portion! I'd love to meet any other AJB members who are going. We'll also be in London end of this week (May 23-25), and in June (9-11) if anyone would be interested in meeting up.