501

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

Ok thankyou did you print all yours off to fill in then scan it over to the email address?

502

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

Mossella wrote:

Ok thankyou did you print all yours off to fill in then scan it over to the email address?

I did print the form out and then I just took a picture of it and sent it to Luigi.

503

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

Ok cheers dude think I got all the info Ill try get it over to him a. s.a.p thanks again mikeG77

504

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

Mossella wrote:

Ok cheers dude think I got all the info Ill try get it over to him a. s.a.p thanks again mikeG77

No problem!

505

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

I was wondering if it is too late to join this party?
For the price quoted at the beginning of this thread for a Tom Ford polo with ties to Quantum of Solace, my favorite Craig era Bond film, I would be crazy to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

Please let me know what I need to do.
Great work, Mr. Zaritsky, David Zaritsky. LOL!

Regards-

kia

Tertia Optio
Latebra Factum
Veritas Vos Liberabit

506

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

It's not too late...contact Luigi...

bonspy wrote:

I was wondering if it is too late to join this party?
For the price quoted at the beginning of this thread for a Tom Ford polo with ties to Quantum of Solace, my favorite Craig era Bond film, I would be crazy to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

Please let me know what I need to do.
Great work, Mr. Zaritsky, David Zaritsky. LOL!

Regards-

kia

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

507

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

bonspy wrote:

I was wondering if it is too late to join this party?
For the price quoted at the beginning of this thread for a Tom Ford polo with ties to Quantum of Solace, my favorite Craig era Bond film, I would be crazy to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

Please let me know what I need to do.
Great work, Mr. Zaritsky, David Zaritsky. LOL!

Regards-

kia

Kia
Email Luigi at the following
Ldb@tomfordinternational.com

M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

508

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

I'm a bit late but is this project closed?

007JBDCMWR wrote:
bonspy wrote:

I was wondering if it is too late to join this party?
For the price quoted at the beginning of this thread for a Tom Ford polo with ties to Quantum of Solace, my favorite Craig era Bond film, I would be crazy to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

Please let me know what I need to do.
Great work, Mr. Zaritsky, David Zaritsky. LOL!

Regards-

kia

Kia
Email Luigi at the following
Ldb@tomfordinternational.com

M

509

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

I don't believe so but I think it is still on hold as we didn't reach TF required numbers.  ajb007/rolleyes

007 reporting for duty

510

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

The Bond Experience wrote:

Here it is.  Just had official word from our man at Tom Ford, and the QoS Polo is a GO.

     This is not a close-enough or approximation of the one in the movie but rather an exact replica...thread for thread, button by button.  It will have the correct shape, the correct hand (feel), and will be offered in standard sizes.  There will be a size chart provided in the near future once we see we have enough interest.  Here are the details:

      The polo will be 505 Euros not including shipping.  It will be shipped in a Tom Ford box.  I am still waiting on the turn-around time once we have payment from everyone.


   OK, gang....here we go.  With the prototype soon to be heading to me for evaluation, TF would like ALL interested parties to email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com.  This is just to provide him with your email contact at this point.  Once the proto is approved then he will ask for funds.  So, for those that raised your hand please email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com as soon as possible.

https://s8.postimg.cc/4d8ymb2r5/Qo_S_TF_SHirt.jpg

I have a Tom Ford outlet Store out here, I guess I have to go there and check ajb007/martini

511

Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

silver hair guy wrote:
The Bond Experience wrote:

Here it is.  Just had official word from our man at Tom Ford, and the QoS Polo is a GO.

     This is not a close-enough or approximation of the one in the movie but rather an exact replica...thread for thread, button by button.  It will have the correct shape, the correct hand (feel), and will be offered in standard sizes.  There will be a size chart provided in the near future once we see we have enough interest.  Here are the details:

      The polo will be 505 Euros not including shipping.  It will be shipped in a Tom Ford box.  I am still waiting on the turn-around time once we have payment from everyone.


   OK, gang....here we go.  With the prototype soon to be heading to me for evaluation, TF would like ALL interested parties to email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com.  This is just to provide him with your email contact at this point.  Once the proto is approved then he will ask for funds.  So, for those that raised your hand please email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com as soon as possible.

https://s8.postimg.cc/4d8ymb2r5/Qo_S_TF_SHirt.jpg

I have a Tom Ford outlet Store out here, I guess I have to go there and check ajb007/martini

silver hair guy, this thread is about a Group Made To Order. No polos have been made yet, and will never go through the Tom Ford retail stores or outlets. If you want a QoS polo you'll have to email Luigi at the Milan store and if minimum number of orders happen the polos will be made.