226

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

I wonder if there will even be a second watch. He's wearing the same watch in Jamaica that he's wearing in scene 150-something in London. Sure, he had a second watch - the PO - in Skyfall for exactly one sequence, so he might do something similar here, but I wonder if that second watch will be similarly relegated to one moment in the film. The watch we've seen is clearly THE watch in the film. I'm excited to see what it shakes out to be.

227

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

All DC Films have had 2 watches except QOS so based on this my money is on a 2 watch scenerio I would not see Omega or EON going for anything less.

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Last edited by Bond44 (6th Jul 2019 15:30)

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

228

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

I’m also wondering if they have toned down the amount of clothes and watches.   Kind of hoping its the case but early days

Instagram - bondclothes007

229

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

lippe wrote:

This seems to be it:

https://i.postimg.cc/mPzPch7Q/51-BD5-CBD-BCC0-4064-B79-C-F9-AB7-E0-EB688.jpg


THATS BANG ON! IMO, although the dial may slightly differ and the colour of the indicators on the bezel but outside that, that looks to be it! Case looks to have a satin finish though  ajb007/martini

230

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Is that pic even real?   It looks terrible when clicked on - like a mock up

Instagram - bondclothes007

231

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

I am pretty sure I read that someone made this as a mock-up. Might have very well been on ths very forum...

The name is Walker by the way.

232

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

The pic is not real. I saw it on Instagram. There is a lot of junk floating around out there so people should be weary.

233

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Yeah, the bracelet is wrong and we know from the Jamaica pics the dial has something distinct happening at the 6. I also hope the real one doesn't have that reimagined wave pattern.

234

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Looks like the bracelet has holes for micro adjustments. 

https://i.postimg.cc/Mc8hrDqw/8-FA33-E22-B0-FE-4-B9-D-9-FBE-67487-FEE739-A.jpg

" Not All Who Wander Are Lost "

235

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Stefan wrote:

Looks like the bracelet has holes for micro adjustments. 

https://i.postimg.cc/Mc8hrDqw/8-FA33-E22-B0-FE-4-B9-D-9-FBE-67487-FEE739-A.jpg

Think Asp here mentioned this is a fake / rubber stunt watch hence the metal mesh bracelet is just a rubber strap made to look like the real deal hence the holes.

Instagram - bondclothes007

236

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Here it is then...!!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/qgxchGRB/181547-A9-CCA0-4-C47-9-BD3-241-F0-C85-C5-CB.jpg

237

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Just heard from my Omega contact that a Bond watch will be released at the end of August.  I have a few more details that I’ll list later when I get to a computer.

238

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

This really sound exciting! I also called my Omega contact but he could not confirm anything. Looking forward to hearing about more details ajb007/smile

239

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

UNCLE27 wrote:

Here it is then...!!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/qgxchGRB/181547-A9-CCA0-4-C47-9-BD3-241-F0-C85-C5-CB.jpg

Im sure it will be worse then that  ajb007/biggrin

Instagram - bondclothes007

240

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

welshboy78 wrote:
UNCLE27 wrote:

Here it is then...!!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/qgxchGRB/181547-A9-CCA0-4-C47-9-BD3-241-F0-C85-C5-CB.jpg

Im sure it will be worse then that  ajb007/biggrin

Yes i did ride the CAT

241

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

welshboy78 wrote:
UNCLE27 wrote:

Here it is then...!!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/qgxchGRB/181547-A9-CCA0-4-C47-9-BD3-241-F0-C85-C5-CB.jpg

Im sure it will be worse then that  ajb007/biggrin

It'll need a faux-aged lume pip at the 25 minute mark to signify the 25th film and put multiple 007s on the dial to signify everyone who has played 007 since Dr. No.

242

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Any insight you can share on this one per your conversation with the Omega REP? Is it just the limited edition one or the actual Diver 300 we have been seeing in photos while DC is filming

Paperbill wrote:

Just heard from my Omega contact that a Bond watch will be released at the end of August.  I have a few more details that I’ll list later when I get to a computer.

243

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Sriram858 wrote:

Any insight you can share on this one per your conversation with the Omega REP? Is it just the limited edition one or the actual Diver 300 we have been seeing in photos while DC is filming

Paperbill wrote:

Just heard from my Omega contact that a Bond watch will be released at the end of August.  I have a few more details that I’ll list later when I get to a computer.


All I know is the watch that's being released in August is a Diver 300 with a specialty box, Strap and bracelet.  I don't think it's the movie watch.

244

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Before I quit the whole thing, I was told that the first watch released would be a special edition but not the one seen on screen. Some kind of 007 edition with gun barrel and golden hands IIRC. Omega dealers sure could tell you more, they got the description and prices at Omega's event after Baselworld.

245

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

I saw the stunt watch some time ago and was hoping the bezel and dial would be different on the screen used Omega, but no.  Just handled the screen used watch itself and it’s going to be a marmite thing. I’m not going to buy this, the colour is horrendous. Yes, it has the broad arrow, yes it has the mesh bracelet with traditional buckle, not deployant.  But why did they have to make the dial and bezel brown  ajb007/frown. It’s horrible.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

246

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

If Asp-Brewmont-9mm finds it horrible, I am sure that I am gonna like it!

Just placed a blind order at my AD  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

247

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

I'm still looking forward to some official pictures of it. My AD is holding an Apollo themed Omega party next month. Perhaps they'll have some details by then!

248

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Are the bezel and dial really going to be brown?

249

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Victor B wrote:

Are the bezel and dial really going to be brown?

Yes.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

250

Re: Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Im sure it will be a sell out considering quite a few here will buy DC's underpants  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***