1

Topic: Magnoli Polo (Spectre) XL

For sale; navy Magnoli spectre polo in XL.

NEVER WORN (as my dad beer belly wont fit in it!)

Great condition.

£30 to UK including postage.

2

Re: Magnoli Polo (Spectre) XL

Matt1979 wrote:

For sale; navy Magnoli spectre polo in XL.

NEVER WORN (as my dad beer belly wont fit in it!)

Great condition.

£30 to UK including postage.

What size chest are you? And how does it fit there.. ignore the dad belly

3

Re: Magnoli Polo (Spectre) XL

tardis1711 wrote:
Matt1979 wrote:

For sale; navy Magnoli spectre polo in XL.

NEVER WORN (as my dad beer belly wont fit in it!)

Great condition.

£30 to UK including postage.

What size chest are you? And how does it fit there.. ignore the dad belly


The "XL" size Magnoli polo fits a 42-43 chest.....I've got one and I'm a "42"  ajb007/biggrin

Last edited by Fred007 (16th Aug 2019 09:24)

4

Re: Magnoli Polo (Spectre) XL

Fred007 wrote:
tardis1711 wrote:
Matt1979 wrote:

For sale; navy Magnoli spectre polo in XL.

NEVER WORN (as my dad beer belly wont fit in it!)

Great condition.

£30 to UK including postage.

What size chest are you? And how does it fit there.. ignore the dad belly


The "XL" size Magnoli polo fits a 42-43 chest.....I've got one and I'm a "42"  ajb007/biggrin

Excellent work 007

5

Re: Magnoli Polo (Spectre) XL

Matt1979 wrote:
Fred007 wrote:
tardis1711 wrote:

What size chest are you? And how does it fit there.. ignore the dad belly


The "XL" size Magnoli polo fits a 42-43 chest.....I've got one and I'm a "42"  ajb007/biggrin

Excellent work 007

Thanks

I’ll take that off your hands then. PM me details for payment.