51

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Thank you, everyone, for the amazingly kind words!  I'm so glad you all enjoyed the medley.  Hopefully, I'll be able to work on some more pieces soon.


The Bond Experience wrote:

This is phenomenal!   You are very talented and I thoroughly enjoyed this!  Beautiful music, some of it very relaxing, but all clearly Bond.....it definitely told a story. Starts out slow and calm then pushes the action tones.

Yeah, this was great...thanks for sharing.  MORE PLEASE!

Thank you!!  I know it's a long track, so thanks for sticking with it the whole way.   ajb007/martini


Golrush007 wrote:

That's some very nice work there. I think this proves that the 007 theme could work in a modern Bond context to some extent. I particularly like how you worked it in around 5.30 - 6.30 in your medley. I think the more traditional sounding bit - approximately 6.30 - 7.45 - would perhaps sound a bit out of place in a modern Bond film, but I nonetheless really enjoyed hearing it in the medley.  ajb007/biggrin

Thank you!  Yes, it turns out the 007 theme works really well in the minor key!  I agree, the traditional version would probably be slightly out of place, but it was just too hard to resist.   ajb007/bond



AugustWalker wrote:

Can't you just score B25 and ditch Dan Romer? This medley is seriously great, undoubtably one of the best pieces of Bond Music since `08.
Downloaded that instantly, THIS brings back the feeling of the old and classic Bond-pics.  ajb007/cheers
Thomas Newman, take notes!!!  ajb007/bond

Thank you so much, AugustWalker!  I would say I'm flattered, but I think that would be an understatement.   ajb007/smile

52

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

monitorblown wrote:

Wanted to share this Bond 25 Medley I composed.  My goal was to update the "007" theme and try to make it work in a modern film.  It was really fun to work on!

The footage is from our recent trip to Goldeneye, which was ridiculously amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkcXSQO9Gjk

Fantastic work! Very Tomorrow Never Dies-esque sound. I like what you did with "007", though I'd be hesitant to use it as something other than an action theme, though the melody work well in a slow manner too.

53

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Matt S wrote:

Fantastic work! Very Tomorrow Never Dies-esque sound. I like what you did with "007", though I'd be hesitant to use it as something other than an action theme, though the melody work well in a slow manner too.

Thank you, Matt!  Yeah, it's an interesting melody when slowed down -- I wasn't sure how it would sound, but it worked a lot better than I expected!

54

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

https://i.postimg.cc/mhcpVQJc/Cool-Devision-00-Crest-kopi.jpg

You left this with Ferrara, I believe

55

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/6bbg8Jz.jpg

56

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

licencetocreate wrote:

Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/6bbg8Jz.jpg

Looks great.i doubt if the final postercwill be so stylish and minimal

Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.

57

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

It would make a great teaser poster...in fact if I was told it was the actual poster I would believe it.

58

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

zaphod99 wrote:
licencetocreate wrote:

Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/6bbg8Jz.jpg

Looks great.i doubt if the final postercwill be so stylish and minimal

I would be surprised if final poster isn't this minimal. The last few have been.

59

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

I hope there'll be a poster that's retro like the font and some of the cars. You know, hand drawn like the "Once upon a time … in Hollywood" poster. Most likely it'll be minimalistic like this one. Don't get me wrong, it's great, but I'd like to see one With hand-drawn art too.

60

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

The poster looks great LTC—you even got the accurate cast list!  Also, welcome to AJB  ajb007/cheers

61

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

zaphod99 wrote:
licencetocreate wrote:

Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/6bbg8Jz.jpg

Looks great.i doubt if the final postercwill be so stylish and minimal

Thank you! I'm sure the real posters are going to look amazing. Can't wait!

62

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

HowardB wrote:

It would make a great teaser poster...in fact if I was told it was the actual poster I would believe it.

Wow, massive compliment. Thank you so much ajb007/smile

63

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

JTM wrote:

The poster looks great LTC—you even got the accurate cast list!  Also, welcome to AJB  ajb007/cheers

Thanks and thank you for the warm welcome! I tried really hard to make it as authentic as possible. Unfortunately someone has brought it to my attention that I've missed spelled Léa Seydoux name. I have made a landscape version of this poster and corrected the spelling mistake. I'll be uploading it to share shortly.

64

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Number24 wrote:

I hope there'll be a poster that's retro like the font and some of the cars. You know, hand drawn like the "Once upon a time … in Hollywood" poster. Most likely it'll be minimalistic like this one. Don't get me wrong, it's great, but I'd like to see one With hand-drawn art too.

I totally agree. I hope they do get a graphic artist to do the new posters like they once did back in the day. Still to this day, nothing beats the Connery and Moore posters. Unfortunately that style stoped in the 80s.

I did find an artist named (MrPacinoHead) on Deviant Art who's created a fan poster with the style you're after. Check it out:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/731449f0-8ab0-4a47-872e-2d16d0faf918/ddehich-20d91b9f-1fd2-48d3-ab7a-b64fb0168fb6.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_2148,q_75,strp/james_bond___no_time_to_die_by_mrpacinohead_ddehich-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjE0OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzczMTQ0OWYwLThhYjAtNGE0Ny04NzJlLTJkMTZkMGZhZjkxOFwvZGRlaGljaC0yMGQ5MWI5Zi0xZmQyLTQ4ZDMtYWI3YS1iNjRmYjAxNjhmYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.D9L-vSRfdkWQdajAkvGL-S9zClF36EpxbglXkIA2Ixs

65

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Plus there's one on the first page of this thread of course ajb007/wink

66

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

emtiem wrote:

Here's my painted poster:

http://i.imgur.com/PlHuYN5.jpg

This is amazing! Awesome job! Have you thought about updating it with the new film title (No Time to Die)?

67

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

emtiem wrote:

Plus there's one on the first page of this thread of course ajb007/wink

Haha of course! I just commented on it then. When I first saw it I wasn't a member so I couldn't comment. Excellent work!

68

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Someone on reddit requested a landscape version of my poster so I thought I'd also share it here ajb007/smile

https://imgur.com/7wpn7E2.jpg

69

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

licencetocreate wrote:

Someone on reddit requested a landscape version of my poster so I thought I'd also share it here ajb007/smile

Fantastic poser design. I think they're unlikely to use the gun barrel backdrop they used for Skyfall's poster. With Spectre we saw Bond's skeleton mask as the poster backdrop. The dead are alive, right?

So, I was wondering, what would be the backdrop for No Time To Die poster? A stylised shot of the Matera cemetery? The figure with the broken mask from the Norway filming? The shadow of the Scottish castle? Something bold.

70

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

licencetocreate wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I hope there'll be a poster that's retro like the font and some of the cars. You know, hand drawn like the "Once upon a time … in Hollywood" poster. Most likely it'll be minimalistic like this one. Don't get me wrong, it's great, but I'd like to see one With hand-drawn art too.

I totally agree. I hope they do get a graphic artist to do the new posters like they once did back in the day. Still to this day, nothing beats the Connery and Moore posters. Unfortunately that style stoped in the 80s.

I did find an artist named (MrPacinoHead) on Deviant Art who's created a fan poster with the style you're after. Check it out:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/731449f0-8ab0-4a47-872e-2d16d0faf918/ddehich-20d91b9f-1fd2-48d3-ab7a-b64fb0168fb6.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_2148,q_75,strp/james_bond___no_time_to_die_by_mrpacinohead_ddehich-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjE0OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzczMTQ0OWYwLThhYjAtNGE0Ny04NzJlLTJkMTZkMGZhZjkxOFwvZGRlaGljaC0yMGQ5MWI5Zi0xZmQyLTQ4ZDMtYWI3YS1iNjRmYjAxNjhmYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.D9L-vSRfdkWQdajAkvGL-S9zClF36EpxbglXkIA2Ixs

I'll be a very happy boy if we get a poster like this one  ajb007/bond
Welcome to AJB, Licencetocreate!

71

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Would be great to have a graphic art poster again. TLD the last great Bond film poster.

"Any of the opposition around..?"

72

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

licencetocreate wrote:

This is amazing! Awesome job! Have you thought about updating it with the new film title (No Time to Die)?

Oh go on then; for you! ajb007/smile

I updated it a little to try to match the feel of the logo a bit.

https://i.imgur.com/PXq1d9P.jpg

73

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Someone wrote:
licencetocreate wrote:

Someone on reddit requested a landscape version of my poster so I thought I'd also share it here ajb007/smile

Fantastic poser design. I think they're unlikely to use the gun barrel backdrop they used for Skyfall's poster. With Spectre we saw Bond's skeleton mask as the poster backdrop. The dead are alive, right?

So, I was wondering, what would be the backdrop for No Time To Die poster? A stylised shot of the Matera cemetery? The figure with the broken mask from the Norway filming? The shadow of the Scottish castle? Something bold.

Thank you! Of course, I just tried to use what was available. Hopefully we get something completely different as the posters for Spectre were quite weak in my opinion. Seemed rushed?

74

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

Number24 wrote:
licencetocreate wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I hope there'll be a poster that's retro like the font and some of the cars. You know, hand drawn like the "Once upon a time … in Hollywood" poster. Most likely it'll be minimalistic like this one. Don't get me wrong, it's great, but I'd like to see one With hand-drawn art too.

I totally agree. I hope they do get a graphic artist to do the new posters like they once did back in the day. Still to this day, nothing beats the Connery and Moore posters. Unfortunately that style stoped in the 80s.

I did find an artist named (MrPacinoHead) on Deviant Art who's created a fan poster with the style you're after. Check it out:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/731449f0-8ab0-4a47-872e-2d16d0faf918/ddehich-20d91b9f-1fd2-48d3-ab7a-b64fb0168fb6.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_2148,q_75,strp/james_bond___no_time_to_die_by_mrpacinohead_ddehich-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjE0OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzczMTQ0OWYwLThhYjAtNGE0Ny04NzJlLTJkMTZkMGZhZjkxOFwvZGRlaGljaC0yMGQ5MWI5Zi0xZmQyLTQ4ZDMtYWI3YS1iNjRmYjAxNjhmYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.D9L-vSRfdkWQdajAkvGL-S9zClF36EpxbglXkIA2Ixs

I'll be a very happy boy if we get a poster like this one  ajb007/bond
Welcome to AJB, Licencetocreate!

Thanks for the warm welcoming ajb007/smile

75

Re: Bond 25 Fan Arts

emtiem wrote:
licencetocreate wrote:

This is amazing! Awesome job! Have you thought about updating it with the new film title (No Time to Die)?

Oh go on then; for you! ajb007/smile

I updated it a little to try to match the feel of the logo a bit.

https://i.imgur.com/PXq1d9P.jpg

Love the new backdrop. You're a legend! Thanks for doing that ajb007/smile