26

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

Thats great! I’ll have to see if Barnes & Noble got them!

27

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

Got my QOS Daniel Craig POP today, and I could not be happier. The clerk told me that the Goldeneye Pierce Brosnan POP is currently delayed for some reason. He said that a possibility for the delay is that Funko is redoing the mold so the POP looks more like Brosnan did at the time Goldeneye was released in cinemas.  Hope that the wait is not too long, since it felt long enough for this wave of POPS to come to retail.

28

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

PPK 7.65mm wrote:

Got my QOS Daniel Craig POP today, and I could not be happier. The clerk told me that the Goldeneye Pierce Brosnan POP is currently delayed for some reason. He said that a possibility for the delay is that Funko is redoing the mold so the POP looks more like Brosnan did at the time Goldeneye was released in cinemas.  Hope that the wait is not too long, since it felt long enough for this wave of POPS to come to retail.

Where’d you find him at?

29

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

Photo, please?

30

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

@JET007 I found him at my local Gamestop store, I pre-ordered him from there.

@ggl007 here you go
https://i.postimg.cc/3yhG7t6F/QOS-funko-pop.jpg

31

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

PPK 7.65mm wrote:

Got my QOS Daniel Craig POP today, and I could not be happier. The clerk told me that the Goldeneye Pierce Brosnan POP is currently delayed for some reason. He said that a possibility for the delay is that Funko is redoing the mold so the POP looks more like Brosnan did at the time Goldeneye was released in cinemas.  Hope that the wait is not too long, since it felt long enough for this wave of POPS to come to retail.

So I imagine he’ll get dark longer hair alongside the usual black circular eyes, triangular nose and no mouth? ajb007/wink

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

32

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

PPK 7.65mm wrote:

@JET007 I found him at my local Gamestop store, I pre-ordered him from there.

@ggl007 here you go
https://i.postimg.cc/3yhG7t6F/QOS-funko-pop.jpg

Thanks! Actually, I meant the figure in your hands and still in the box  ajb007/wink  ajb007/martini

33

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

PPK 7.65mm wrote:

@JET007 I found him at my local Gamestop store, I pre-ordered him from there.

@ggl007 here you go
https://i.postimg.cc/3yhG7t6F/QOS-funko-pop.jpg

Thanks! I stopped by GameStop today and got Honey and CR (really poster Skyfall) Bond. They had QoS Bond, but he had some black paint smeared on the side of his face, so I opted to wait. The only other figure they had was TSWLM Sir Rog.

34

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

@JET007 My QOS POP is actually still in the box, I just posted the picture of it loose because it was the only one I had. I am planning on  getting the CR Daniel Craig POP to display loose in the near future thought.  Also I will defiantly paint the tuxedo the proper black color.

Last edited by PPK 7.65mm (27th Sep 2019 16:05)

35

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

Just picked up the CR Daniel Craig one at a GameStop store. I don’t mind the blue tux as it looks closer to Skyfall.  ajb007/martini

https://i.postimg.cc/XBb0RydP/1-FB75-EF4-48-E6-46-BC-83-EA-8-C8-DF742285-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QBvDqzth/F04-A95-CD-84-F9-4287-9-C79-3-B72-B7035-FA5.jpg

36

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

I think that its really bizarre how the Goldeneye Pierce Brosnan POP has shown up in some stores (such as Box Lunch) and not others. Additionally many online sellers are still taking pre-orders for it. Still, I am sure that will be able to find one eventually.  I told my local Gamestop store to please hold one for me if they get any in.

37

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

drum007 wrote:

Just picked up the CR Daniel Craig one at a GameStop store. I don’t mind the blue tux as it looks closer to Skyfall.  ajb007/martini

https://i.postimg.cc/XBb0RydP/1-FB75-EF4-48-E6-46-BC-83-EA-8-C8-DF742285-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QBvDqzth/F04-A95-CD-84-F9-4287-9-C79-3-B72-B7035-FA5.jpg

Yeah that's 100% a skyfall craig - they screwed up the naming.

38

Re: James Bond Funko Pop line

FYE was having a flash sale on Funko POPS yesterday and they had the Goldeneye Funko POP for sale. I placed an order straight away, so I should have it soon. This series has been really fun to collect, hope that the future has more releases in store.

Update: The Goldeneye POP arrived today,  here is what it looks like:
https://i.postimg.cc/jDpgzD4f/Goldeney-Funko-pop.jpg

The hair is more brown than black, so I might change that in the future. Overall, it is a nice looking figure.

Last edited by PPK 7.65mm (Yesterday 16:00)