576

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

walther p99 wrote:

After the QOS tie project is done any chance of possibly doing a run of the SF final scene tie?

I think he mentioned something about considering it but I think he's waiting till this project is complete before entertaining another project.

577

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Can Def look into that

I think timings-wise will look like this

Skyfall project - completed June 2019
Qos project - aim completion pre Xmas 2019
Next project - possible June 2020 (once b25 has settled)

M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

578

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

007JBDCMWR wrote:

Gents
Given the swift progress of the QOS project, can I just check eceryone has now received their Skyfall order and all correct? If any issue out there please pm me!

Yes, received them all about a week ago—very happy!

579

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

I will take all three as well! Count me in.

580

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Sciarra wrote:

I will take all three as well! Count me in.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this project has been completed ajb007/crap

581

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Got a business meeting in the big smoke tomorrow, just prepping my kit now. Going to take my TF PTS tie for a road test!

Now where did I put that PPK?

Cheers  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/BX3PfGgj/58-E7-D9-F6-EA6-F-4888-B6-A8-4-A92-FAB96-E17.jpg

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

582

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Bond44 wrote:

Got a business meeting in the big smoke tomorrow, just prepping my kit now. Going to take my TF PTS tie for a road test!

Now where did I put that PPK?

Cheers  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/BX3PfGgj/58-E7-D9-F6-EA6-F-4888-B6-A8-4-A92-FAB96-E17.jpg

Is that the Skyfall PTS suit and Tom Ford cufflinks?

583

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

MikeG77 wrote:
Bond44 wrote:

Got a business meeting in the big smoke tomorrow, just prepping my kit now. Going to take my TF PTS tie for a road test!

Now where did I put that PPK?

Cheers  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/BX3PfGgj/58-E7-D9-F6-EA6-F-4888-B6-A8-4-A92-FAB96-E17.jpg

Is that the Skyfall PTS suit and Tom Ford cufflinks?

Of Course - No I wished will be white TM Lewin tab collar shirt and their Pimlico suit sans cuffed trousers and Magnoli cuff links - real TF Tie, Tetburys, Ti PO and PPK though  ajb007/bond

I spend most of my days out of suits these days - so when the chance comes along I like to go large occasionally bit of sartorial fun  - well life’s too short ajb007/biggrin

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

584

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Cool post. I got the whole skyfall tf setup. But I was lucky and got my suit in a base b which I like more that the oconnor

585

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Thought the end result did not turn out to shabby  ajb007/biggrin

Man alive that TF is a thin tie!

Cheers  ajb007/bond


https://i.postimg.cc/jDzd6RYr/783809-A2-D729-4-D11-8319-47261073-ACC1.jpg

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

586

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

nafets47 wrote:

Cool post. I got the whole skyfall tf setup. But I was lucky and got my suit in a base b which I like more that the oconnor

Lucky for some! I spent a small fortune on creating THE SF PO and ran out of funds to make any further big ticket purchases.

Each to his own - enjoy!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

587

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Bond44 wrote:
nafets47 wrote:

Cool post. I got the whole skyfall tf setup. But I was lucky and got my suit in a base b which I like more that the oconnor

Lucky for some! I spent a small fortune on creating THE SF PO and ran out of funds to make any further big ticket purchases.

Each to his own - enjoy!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Which shows are you wearing and when you say PO I assume you mean Planet Ocean?

588

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

MikeG77 wrote:
Bond44 wrote:
nafets47 wrote:

Cool post. I got the whole skyfall tf setup. But I was lucky and got my suit in a base b which I like more that the oconnor

Lucky for some! I spent a small fortune on creating THE SF PO and ran out of funds to make any further big ticket purchases.

Each to his own - enjoy!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Which shows are you wearing and when you say PO I assume you mean Planet Ocean?

Yes but it’s a rather special one, i.e the Planet Ocean Bond wore rather than the one Omega mis sold - it’s a long story and sore point ajb007/biggrin

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

589

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Bond44 wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:
Bond44 wrote:

Lucky for some! I spent a small fortune on creating THE SF PO and ran out of funds to make any further big ticket purchases.

Each to his own - enjoy!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Which shows are you wearing and when you say PO I assume you mean Planet Ocean?

Yes but it’s a rather special one, i.e the Planet Ocean Bond wore rather than the one Omega mis sold - it’s a long story and sore point ajb007/biggrin

Cheers  ajb007/bond

I meant shoes  ajb007/lol and imagine it was a sore point!

590

Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

MikeG77 wrote:
walther p99 wrote:

After the QOS tie project is done any chance of possibly doing a run of the SF final scene tie?

I think he mentioned something about considering it but I think he's waiting till this project is complete before entertaining another project.

Fingers crossed this happens one day. Sadly joined the forum too late for the SF run, and the Spectre ones just don't hold the same appeal to me.