4,326

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

It's not Tuesday, and it's not a Bond model, but I can't resist showing off my most recent acquisition. It's the Sapphire Sandwich.

https://i.postimg.cc/06yHVD8J/IMG-1772.jpg

4,327

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Since Higgins has such hatred for the Rolex Hulk, maybe this is more his taste:

https://i.postimg.cc/3kB25Q8B/G-Shock-Hershel.jpg

Photo from Instagram.

4,328

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Westward_Drift wrote:

Since Higgins has such hatred for the Rolex Hulk, maybe this is more his taste:

https://i.postimg.cc/3kB25Q8B/G-Shock-Hershel.jpg

Photo from Instagram.

Is that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Instagram - bondclothes007

4,329

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Hi everyone:

While shopping at my local jeweler, I was notified of a recent purchase that they had of an Omega Bond watch that I hadn't seen before.  They'd sent it off to Omega for standard maintenance before putting it up for sale, so I didn't actually see the watch.  However, I was shown a picture of it.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to get the actual model number.

It was a Seamaster, probably from around QOS or SKYFALL.  It had a black face on it and looked fairly 'normal' apart from a red '007' on the dial.  As it had the blatant '007' on it, I'm assuming it's a limited edition piece rather than a standard movie watch. 

My Google-fu isn't turning up the watch.  If anyone knows what it is or can point me to a good site to figure it out, please let me know.

Also: that new limited edition OHMSS watch?  The demand for this is really quite high and it's looking to sell out.  I'm getting one (verified) but all of them are spoken for in my local area with a waiting list in case more come in, which sounds doubtful.  Indeed, the place that I went to on Saturday was having a watch event (this is where I found out that I was 4th on the list and they were getting 5 of the watches) and they turned away 3 requests for the watch that day.  If you go on Chrono24, people are selling them (assuming that they have them already and aren't just pre-selling ones that they're planning on getting) for 2K+ over retail.  I know that many of you don't care for it but you may want to get one anyways as an investment piece.

Thanks!

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

4,330

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

I think I found the watch.  It may be the limited edition CR Planet Ocean.

http://www.007museum.com/omega_casino.htm

I thought that the red '007' was on the face, but It may have been actually part of the second hand.  I'll double check with my guy there at the jeweler.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

4,331

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Gymkata wrote:

I think I found the watch.  It may be the limited edition CR Planet Ocean.

http://www.007museum.com/omega_casino.htm

I thought that the red '007' was on the face, but It may have been actually part of the second hand.  I'll double check with my guy there at the jeweler.

If the red 007 was on the second hand, there was also this special edition Seamaster Professional from 2009...


https://i.postimg.cc/4nQ5Zr3K/4-C9980-F9-6-DC0-44-EC-9543-8-FBEA0-D6272-B.jpg

There’s one on sale via Watchfinder in the UK

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Omega/Sea … amp;rank=1

4,332

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Looks like a different bracelet on the two watches.

Thanks for the link, I'll see if I can get it sorted.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

4,333

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Gymkata wrote:

Looks like a different bracelet on the two watches.

Thanks for the link, I'll see if I can get it sorted.

Yep one is a Seamaster 300m Professional and the one you posted is a Seamaster Planet Ocean.

But both came in Bond special editions.

4,334

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/PRIVATE/D12E4AF0-AD77-4010-963B-5B3F253E122C_zpsdd0ihyab.jpeg

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/PRIVATE/CA8E77E3-721C-4A54-BA8C-0F6A497243AE_zps8dicutb6.png

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,335

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

ajb007/rolleyes  ajb007/rolleyes

Should have gotten the ALS or Piaget....

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

4,336

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Higgins wrote:

ajb007/rolleyes  ajb007/rolleyes

Should have gotten the ALS or Piaget....

Shut up dumbass Higgy.   Just be grateful it wasn’t a Bremont.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

4,337

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

ajb007/biggrin  Not my fault when you are buying shitty watches against the expert advise.....

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

4,338

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Incoming, another gorgeous GS, imo the best so far!

Titanium bezel-less case, the pink hue on the dial is not visible under normal light to the eye, only cameras capture it stronger than it really is!

https://share-your-photo.com/img/a4b281dfc0.jpg

Last edited by Higgins (10th Dec 2019 17:53)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

4,339

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

https://share-your-photo.com/img/c84228b38e.jpg

Have finally decided to sell my VC which I‘ve had for almost 30 years and never really wore her plus some Seiko SLA017 which I had laying around

https://share-your-photo.com/img/ac4ba9017b.jpg

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

4,340

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Higgins wrote:

Incoming, another gorgeous GS, imo the best so far!

Titanium bezel-less case, the pink hue on the dial is not visible under normal light to the eye, only cameras capture it stronger than it really is!

https://share-your-photo.com/img/a4b281dfc0.jpg

That is absolutely stunning!

"I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
-Mr Arlington Beech

4,341

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Guys I'm not sure if your saw my previous posts but I had an issue with my Omega SM 300 spectre watch as it stopped.
Where you guys advised me so thanks.
fortunately it was repaired under the warranty as the jeweller I purchased it from sent it to Omega in Switzerland.
Repairs were done and all good.
I was told it was on its way back and should be here tomorrow or Friday.
Then I had a phone call from the owner of the jewellers to tell me it had gone missing in transit !!! and presumed lost.
so to expect a call from Omega in a week or so !! which I've said is not acceptable timescale.

My question to you guys is if they can't replace it because its an limited edition, am I entitled to the new one released ?

007 reporting for duty

4,342

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

That’s awful news: sorry to hear that.

4,343

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

chriscollins007 wrote:

My question to you guys is if they can't replace it because its an limited edition, am I entitled to the new one released ?

Guessing that's not how it'll go - if it's gone missing in transit that's an insurance claim. You'll get a check. Eventually.

Terrible news, though. My sympathies.

4,344

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Oh wow Chris, that’s terrible news. I hope it all gets sorted soon!

4,345

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Thanks guys, had a phone call from the commercial director for Omega Uk , going to source me a brand new replacement !
If they can't as its an limited edition, possibility of getting the NTTD one instead  ajb007/biggrin
I'll let you know how I get on

cheers for the symps , still gutted though

007 reporting for duty

4,346

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

chriscollins007 wrote:

Thanks guys, had a phone call from the commercial director for Omega Uk , going to source me a brand new replacement !
If they can't as its an limited edition, possibility of getting the NTTD one instead  ajb007/biggrin
I'll let you know how I get on

cheers for the symps , still gutted though

Still sucks to hear what happened but it's good to hear that they are gonna get a replacement for you!

4,347

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

MikeG77 wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

Thanks guys, had a phone call from the commercial director for Omega Uk , going to source me a brand new replacement !
If they can't as its an limited edition, possibility of getting the NTTD one instead  ajb007/biggrin
I'll let you know how I get on

cheers for the symps , still gutted though

Still sucks to hear what happened but it's good to hear that they are gonna get a replacement for you!

I'm pretty certain Omega will have stock of spare parts for the sm300 le, and it wouldn't be too difficult given its still a current model in non le form for Omega to replace the lost watch with a new one  even putting your original limited edition  number on but a different serial number. and adjusting their archive and security records to suit

It was either that.....or the priesthood

4,348

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Sorry to hear that Chris and I hope you get a satisfactory outcome soon.

It sucks and is worrying for any of us Omega (or other such brand) owners that need to send our watches back for repairs or servicing. If a piece has real sentimental value, the replacement will never be the same, even if it's a more expensive watch. I wonder what carrier and service level Omega are using for these shipments..?

"Any of the opposition around..?"

4,349

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

It happens even if it is rare ...
@chriscollins007 ... Are you "happy" with the change of your watch and have the new model ?

~God Judges Us by Our Scars~

4,350

Re: Watch Porn Wednesday

Thanks for all your comments guys, nice to chat makes me feel better . ajb007/smile

Well you would of thought so but according to the head guy from Omega these are like gold unbelievably.
He said its unlikely they will find one and its not manufactured anymore  ajb007/frown
Certainly is worrying that Omega London think its fine just to use DPD couriers !!
This is not the first time can you believe this happened to my brother too a few years ago, managed to get an replacement in 48 hours though as it wasn't LE.
Surely they must know for something so prestigious and luxury these couriers look for these, funny that a jumper or socks don't go missing.
Question is would I be happy with the new model, I guess I may have to be.
From an investment point of view its worth more but that spectre watch was special, to me anyway.

007 reporting for duty