7,776

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

A scene from Scary Movie ........ ajb007/biggrin

You know, Puff Daddy? Anyway, everybody was drinking Cristal champagne.
And then it started to get wild, and people were getting freaky in the pool and stuff.
I look over and there was your girl getting buck wild in the Jacuzzi.
With a backup dancer !  I mean, that's nasty. That's-That's lower
than the security guard. At least security can get you backstage......

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,777

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

(A large Scotch is placed on the bar. TB2 drinks it.
He pours a secind one, and pushes the glass to thr other side.)

Onr Scotchh Barbill!  (Looks confused) Ba-ba-Barbel!  Urgh whats wrong with Me? (Blows nose.)

Unless... Oh Crikey...  (TB2 produces a packet of pills squints at the label and does a facepalm)
O, oh, Ok. Whos the ha ha not funny guy who left my pararacete-moll next to Freddie's Worming pills?!
And can someone please check he is inly sleep sle...  (TB2 passes out. Burps, and Starts snoring loudly.)

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

7,778

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

(Looks in. Sees TB2 sleeping peacefully. Sniffs the whisky glass suspiciously, puts it down undrunk, then sneaks off.)

7,779

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Heard this great line in an episode of Hustle last night....  ajb007/biggrin

Barman : I used to work for MI5 you know.
Bloke :  Did ya ?
Barman : Yea,.......  I did their windows for years.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,780

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Are you putting on the Christmas act this year TP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pMo1Hcn1I

Trust No One

7,781

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

ajb007/lol  It's getting harder to " Tuck" things away these days.  ajb007/wink

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,782

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol  It's getting harder to " Tuck" things away these days.  ajb007/wink

an mine has shrunk with age  ajb007/biggrin

Trust No One

7,783

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Early shopping looking for a Christmas tree, The guy in the shop asked if I was
putting it up myself, .... I said No, I'd just put it up in the Living room.  ajb007/takecover

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,784

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

I assume you are talking about for at home.

    We have 24's HUGE Norwegian Spruce in the beer garden from three years ago.
Oh Bloddy Hell, I'll have to start planning ahead for Bonfire Night and that thing with the tree, fat man and antlers.

(Eyes go wide) and Holly's check up with the V-E-T is next month.  I need help!

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

7,785

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

My father just dropped by and told me he wants us to play with dynamite tomorrow. The excuse is that we want to get rid of a couple of stones in the garden. it will probably go well (he's only had a single serious explosives accident in his life), but if I don't visit SABS or AJB tomorrow evening you know why. A Coke Zero to calm my nerves, please. Shaken not stirred, but I'll take care of that myself.  ajb007/amazed

7,786

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Number24 wrote:

My father just dropped by and told me he wants us to play with dynamite tomorrow. The excuse is that we want to get rid of a couple of stones in the garden. it will probably go well (he's only had a single serious explosives accident in his life), but if I don't visit SABS or AJB tomorrow evening you know why. A Coke Zero to calm my nerves, please. Shaken not stirred, but I'll take care of that myself.  ajb007/amazed

If you were full eu members, such fun activities as blowing up your own garden would be outlawed unless you followed a 1200 page list of directives! The sum of which would be you'd have to wear a hi vis vest and some stout boots.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

7,787

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

My father just came by my house and told me he wants us to play with explosives tomorrow afternoon. The excuse is the large stone in the garden. He's only had one serious accident involving explosives so I'm a careful optimist, but if I don't visit AJB tomorrow you know why.  ajb007/amazed
A Coke Zero to calm my nerves, please. I'll drink it shaken not stirred, but I'll take care of that myself ….

7,788

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Number24 wrote:

My father just came by my house and told me he wants us to play with explosives tomorrow afternoon. The excuse is the large stone in the garden. He's only had one serious accident involving explosives so I'm a careful optimist, but if I don't visit AJB tomorrow you know why.  ajb007/amazed
A Coke Zero to calm my nerves, please. I'll drink it shaken not stirred, but I'll take care of that myself ….

I'd have a brandy if I was you, you're so nervous you are repeating yourself.  ajb007/lol

It was either that.....or the priesthood

7,789

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

I must be  ajb007/lol

My father said: "I told the police a few years ago that I've got some dynamite left, so I guess it's okay …." Now he feels the legal stuff is in order.

7,790

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Number24 wrote:

I must be  ajb007/lol

My father said: "I told the police a few years ago that I've got some dynamite left, so I guess it's okay …." Now he feels the legal stuff is in order.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

It was either that.....or the priesthood

7,791

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

It's done. While we didn't take the legal side too seriously we made sure we were out of sight of my mother when we blow up the stone in the garden ajb007/lol
The explosion was even less impressive than the Morroco finale in SPECTRE. We had charges in five holes in the stone. At first we thought only two of them had exploded. There are strict rules for what to do when charges don't explode, but I don't think we followed that many of them. After a while we found that all charges had blown up, but the chrges were small and the holes in the stone deep, so Three charges had just lifted the stone only for it to fall down again. Darn it!

Another Coke Zero, please.  ajb007/martini

7,792

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

The Film Quiz,
 
For a chance to win a beautiful holiday to the Gilligan Islands *  Just answer this movie question.......

Which actor appeared in  " Enter the Dragon "  ?

Please send your answers to our organiser  ........


" The Bruce Lee, Movie competition "
      Mandy Loves,
        Cockwell Inn,
          Till,
            Herts,


* Does not include return tickets, accommodation, food, drinks or any form of reality.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,793

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

But the air is for free!!!?  ajb007/biggrin
If only I knew Bruce Lee movies, but I don't watch intelectual films.

7,794

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Thunderpussy wrote:

The Film Quiz,
 
For a chance to win a beautiful holiday to the Gilligan Islands *  Just answer this movie question.......

Which actor appeared in  " Enter the Dragon "  ?

Please send your answers to our organiser  ........


" The Bruce Lee, Movie competition "
      Mandy Loves,
        Cockwell Inn,
          Till,
            Herts,


* Does not include return tickets, accommodation, food, drinks or any form of reality.

PMSL  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  esp the address!

7,795

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

I wouldn't know. I've never been in Mandy.

Last edited by Number24 (25th Oct 2019 08:22)

7,796

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Oh joy! I just found a news article in yesterday's Sunnmørsposten (regional newspaper)


"The Regional Counsil and the director of World Heritage Sites:

Now we want to give people a good toilet experience
(headline)

'Yes, it should be an experience going to the toilet here' sais Erik Haram in Sunnmøre regional counsil. 'I  gigantic project that can solve all toilet challenges here. We need a masterplan that can map out the needs, locations, consider architecture and use of tecnology from Sunnmøre. I simply want going to the loo to be an experience for tourists.'
Karine Blomvik in Geiranger envisions Sunnmøre with the most special toilets in the country.

Perhaps there's some kind of program to solve the "toilet challenges" here at our beloved SABS? But I admit going to the loo here is already an experience  ajb007/lol

Last edited by Number24 (26th Oct 2019 18:10)

7,797

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

I'm sure many already know this but it was news to me, David Bowie was offered the part
of Zorin in AVTAK ( Obviously I knew that  ajb007/wink ) but I didn't know that for Batman Returns
Bowie was offered the part of Max Shreck, which he turned down, and Christopher Walken got
the gig  ajb007/biggrin

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

7,798

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

Hi. Today is 30 years after the fall of the Berlin wall. Let's meet here and raise a glass for freedom  ajb007/martini

7,799

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

ajb007/cheers  to that.

7,800

Re: The Silencer and bra strap !

And raise a glass to the man who made it possible
https://youtu.be/0zXiClnK8oE

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”