976

Re: The Bond Experience

Yeah I bet Heathrow has a massive batch of them  ajb007/lol
Mines been there since 11th December still

DB6 wrote:

Thanks David, enjoyed that very much.

So nice to see and hear someone so genuine and connected with their business & customers - I love the fact they use a small family owned facility to sew the jackets.

Even more excited to receive my jacket now........I suspect it's been caught by customs (tax!) - wish it was was evasive as Bond.... ajb007/smile

007 reporting for duty

977

Re: The Bond Experience

Nice video and interview, David.

Did you say you have a crew? I thought it was Danielle behind the camera.

welshboy78 wrote:

People already taking advantage lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/36285318 … 1992431771

and he is selling the watch too  ajb007/insane

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333441212141?ul_noapp=true

Price gouging from the shadow of Folsom Prison.

978

Re: The Bond Experience

The Bond Experience wrote:

One day early for AJBers, here is my RgT No Time To Die Bond Garage Jacket Review and Brand Story...... what started out as a simple review evolved into a story from Karl, the owner and founder of RgT, where he discusses HOW his jacket wound up in a Bond film.  It's a journey of authenticity, happenstance, and a little luck....this is a longer video than our typical review but I think you will enjoy it! This will be for public view tomorrow.....

https://youtu.be/gxdg1bBsCmk


https://i.postimg.cc/0zp3R17P/rtg-jacket-review.jpg


Great video David, good to see some more modest small brands getting their time to shine.  ajb007/martini

I'll be that guy - what are you doing to 'train' the collar, if anything? Besides shaping it each time you wear it, seeing as it's made from a pretty sturdy fabric.

Yes but my martini's still dry.

979

Re: The Bond Experience

welshboy78 wrote:

People already taking advantage lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/36285318 … 1992431771

and he is selling the watch too  ajb007/insane

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333441212141?ul_noapp=true

I got no problem with people making a "little" money but charging more than double the jacket price and a 40% market up on the watch is just obscene! He must think that Bond fans have more money than sense ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

I know where you keep your gun!

980

Re: The Bond Experience

Wow, that is unbelievable. I do hope no one falls for it

Last edited by DB6 (18th Dec 2019 05:24)

My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6

981

Re: The Bond Experience

Awesome video David.. I think we (I) need a picture of that “scoop” that you speak of that’s going on with the collar.

982

Re: The Bond Experience

Danielle is rarely behind the camera now a days....she is when I have a live stream at an event...I have some editing help and some filming help every now and then.....

Westward_Drift wrote:

Nice video and interview, David.

Did you say you have a crew? I thought it was Danielle behind the camera.

welshboy78 wrote:

People already taking advantage lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/36285318 … 1992431771

and he is selling the watch too  ajb007/insane

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333441212141?ul_noapp=true

Price gouging from the shadow of Folsom Prison.

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

983

Re: The Bond Experience

I found out about Rogue Territory a while back when I was looking for a chore jacket. I think it was a site like GearPatrol, GearMoose, or HighConsumption that put Rogue Territory in a list of jacket companies. I believe the only reason I didn't go with a Rogue Territory jacket was that old pocket watch hole which I didn't know at the time. And how it contrasted against the color of the jacket. Plus I have a similar material jacket that I can wear on motorcycles with protection too so I wanted something a bit lighter like what Dalton wears in License to Kill.

Good story on how the Rogue Territory jacket was picked. It's odd that Daniel Craig's Bond rides motorcycles so much and someone here picked out a motorcycle book in Bond's Jamaica home, that the costumers didn't go with an actual biker jacket. I'm curious how Bond will get or wear the Rogue Territory jacket as well though. I guessed originally that Bond would wear it when he gets into London. Since once he gets Dalton's Aston Martin, Craig is shown in a suit. I hope the Rogue Territory jacket isn't just a pickup jacket like that one scene in Quantum of Solace. Still, Rogue Territory seems like a cool company. I'll probably still get something from them in the future.

"Better late than never."

984

Re: The Bond Experience

The James Bond Holiday Gift Guide

You say the people in your life don't know what to get you?  The 2019 Holiday Gift Vlog is here to help!  This video should be sent to your friends, colleagues, loved ones, and anyone who is considering giving you a gift...

https://youtu.be/qxgzgSNgK48



https://i.postimg.cc/dZkzh5gV/xmas-gift-guide.jpg

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

985

Re: The Bond Experience

A new video for your New Years Day....
A James Bond Year in Review and a Look at 2020!

We look back at the best and worst of 2019, and what we are looking forward to in 2020.  This is Part 1 of a two part video

https://youtu.be/D9ZmzrDlu0s

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

986

Re: The Bond Experience

The No Time To Die Henley Review

We discuss the henley seen in No Time To Die which has been spotted in no less than THREE scenes from the trailer alone.  Is this a versatile piece of Bond fashion that we should all own?  We discuss the details in this video.

https://youtu.be/idFJl-TyfJY

https://i.postimg.cc/sv0F9YwF/henley-vlog-with-words.jpg

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

987

Re: The Bond Experience

The Bond Experience wrote:

The No Time To Die Henley Review

We discuss the henley seen in No Time To Die which has been spotted in no less than THREE scenes from the trailer alone.  Is this a versatile piece of Bond fashion that we should all own?  We discuss the details in this video.

https://youtu.be/idFJl-TyfJY

https://i.postimg.cc/sv0F9YwF/henley-vlog-with-words.jpg

Was looking forward to this! It's definitely my favorite (non N.peal) piece from the movie.

@deanwdunlevy

988

Re: The Bond Experience

The Bond Experience wrote:

The No Time To Die Henley Review

We discuss the henley seen in No Time To Die which has been spotted in no less than THREE scenes from the trailer alone.  Is this a versatile piece of Bond fashion that we should all own?  We discuss the details in this video.

https://youtu.be/idFJl-TyfJY

https://i.postimg.cc/sv0F9YwF/henley-vlog-with-words.jpg

Great video as always, David.

It's too early to tell, but I suspect that Craig wears two sizes of the henley. The shirt looks fitted on him when he wears it alone, although not super tight, but I don't think the sleeves would extend past the sleeves of the N.Peal sweater if he wore the smaller size with that outfit. The slightly overlong sleeves seem to be part of the Rag and Bone relaxed look. Seeing you in the video, for instance, I don't see the same length in the arms.

So it might be another case where two sizes are both screen accurate.

989

Re: The Bond Experience

Anything is possible!  ajb007/bond

Cheverian wrote:
The Bond Experience wrote:

The No Time To Die Henley Review

We discuss the henley seen in No Time To Die which has been spotted in no less than THREE scenes from the trailer alone.  Is this a versatile piece of Bond fashion that we should all own?  We discuss the details in this video.

https://youtu.be/idFJl-TyfJY

https://i.postimg.cc/sv0F9YwF/henley-vlog-with-words.jpg

Great video as always, David.

It's too early to tell, but I suspect that Craig wears two sizes of the henley. The shirt looks fitted on him when he wears it alone, although not super tight, but I don't think the sleeves would extend past the sleeves of the N.Peal sweater if he wore the smaller size with that outfit. The slightly overlong sleeves seem to be part of the Rag and Bone relaxed look. Seeing you in the video, for instance, I don't see the same length in the arms.

So it might be another case where two sizes are both screen accurate.

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

990

Re: The Bond Experience

David - great review of the dress, thanks to your wife for reviewing it. Most sizes are currently out of stock on their site. Great job

991

Re: The Bond Experience

Hey David, wanted to thank you for taking the time to go so detailed with the sizing in your vids. I picked up the rag and bone henley and thankfully I watched your video. I am 5'11 1/2 with a 41 inch chest so there is no way I would even think about getting a size S but after watching your video I realized it was probably the right size. Picked up the last one at my local bloomingdales and it fits me like it was tailored for my body.

I love Rag & Bone, almost all my jeans/chinos are from the brand amongst other items I love but their sizing is very confusing at times. I guess it's supposed to be a "relaxed look" but that just isn't my style so sizing down was definitely the right option.

Anyone seeing this, please size accordingly. If you want a fitted/Craig look, you have to size down.

992

Re: The Bond Experience

Sterling Archer wrote:

Hey David, wanted to thank you for taking the time to go so detailed with the sizing in your vids. I picked up the rag and bone henley and thankfully I watched your video. I am 5'11 1/2 with a 41 inch chest so there is no way I would even think about getting a size S but after watching your video I realized it was probably the right size. Picked up the last one at my local bloomingdales and it fits me like it was tailored for my body.

I love Rag & Bone, almost all my jeans/chinos are from the brand amongst other items I love but their sizing is very confusing at times. I guess it's supposed to be a "relaxed look" but that just isn't my style so sizing down was definitely the right option.

Anyone seeing this, please size accordingly. If you want a fitted/Craig look, you have to size down.

I would agree with that statement regarding the sizing down. I purchased 2 XL's and decided to wash one of them to see how it reacted to it's first wash and dry. It actually shrunk enough that it fits nicely, not super close but close enough that i can't fit a t-shirt underneath it. I think i may exchange my XL for a large and see what happens when i wash it  ajb007/biggrin  I do wish that Rag and Bone actually provided physical measurements for each size as it would make sizing a little easier especially when it's a more relaxed fit.

I know where you keep your gun!

993

Re: The Bond Experience

Sterling Archer wrote:

Hey David, wanted to thank you for taking the time to go so detailed with the sizing in your vids. I picked up the rag and bone henley and thankfully I watched your video. I am 5'11 1/2 with a 41 inch chest so there is no way I would even think about getting a size S but after watching your video I realized it was probably the right size. Picked up the last one at my local bloomingdales and it fits me like it was tailored for my body.

Just shows how bodies can be very similar but still different. I’m 6”, 41” chest, around 80kg/175lbs, athletic build and the medium (usually a large in most things) is a perfect SA fit for me—I doubt I could move in the small!

994

Re: The Bond Experience

David, I just watched your Billie Eilish vlog. All I could think was "Could you tell us more about the No Time To Die crew jacket you're wearing?"

995

Re: The Bond Experience

LOL....have a little video coming about it...  ajb007/smile

Westward_Drift wrote:

David, I just watched your Billie Eilish vlog. All I could think was "Could you tell us more about the No Time To Die crew jacket you're wearing?"

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

996

Re: The Bond Experience

Thomo wrote:

David - great review of the dress, thanks to your wife for reviewing it. Most sizes are currently out of stock on their site. Great job

Yes great video David, my wife decided against the dress, pretty much in agreement with Danielle’s own concise opinion, despite my offers to buy it for her! Time to promote Danielle full time from behind the camera I think, not least to save me some money!

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

997

Re: The Bond Experience

LOL....oh, I think its safe to say Danielle appearing will not be a regular thing....and she isn't behind the camera much any more except for event filming....

Smithers500 wrote:
Thomo wrote:

David - great review of the dress, thanks to your wife for reviewing it. Most sizes are currently out of stock on their site. Great job

Yes great video David, my wife decided against the dress, pretty much in agreement with Danielle’s own concise opinion, despite my offers to buy it for her! Time to promote Danielle full time from behind the camera I think, not least to save me some money!

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

998

Re: The Bond Experience

The Best and the Worst of James Bond Video Games Part 1

We journey back through time to revisit the beginning of James Bond video games and discuss how they have evolved over time.  Along the way we discuss the good, the bad, and the very ugly of these digital 007 outings!  Calvin Dyson joins me in this pix-elated adventure!

https://youtu.be/jtL0TmZ7mWU



https://i.postimg.cc/4Yh0p0Q1/video-game-vlog-final.jpg

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

999

Re: The Bond Experience

Hi David. Watching your Instagram stories I've seen what it looks like to be some pants from Massimo Alba. Have you received the duster coat too? I can't wait to see a complete review of this very interesting piece! ajb007/biggrin

1,000

Re: The Bond Experience

Most enjoyable video David, and I eagerly look forward to part 2. You and Calvin have a good rapport with each other, and the subject is quite fascinating. The only one of the games discussed in this video that I actually have any experience of is The Duel - years ago I played a PC port of this game. It didn't grab my attention though. I guess the reason is that like you guys mentioned in the video, these  old games often don't have a particularly Bondian feel to them.

It may seem shocking to many that I, as a Bond fan growing up in the 90s, didn't even know that the Goldeneye N64 game existed until many years after it was released. I think that the N64 console was not very well known in South Africa, and therefore the game probably wasn't as well known here either. In fact, until the PlayStation came out here, the only video games that I can remember seeing in SA were knock off versions of the Nintendo Entertainment System which were very common here, and as far as I know pretty much all of the game cartridges that were sold in local shops here were pirated copies. So I grew up in a bit of a black hole as far as video games were concerned. I did get to play a number of the Brosnan era games though, so I look forward to hearing your discussion of those games.