1

Topic: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

I have engaged over the past 24 hrs with Massimo Alba regarding purchasing the Sloop suit and have received the following response:

It is possible to order here your suit and we will ship the clothes to you.

We will produce the SLOOP suit in desert color like James Bond,

and also the Winch pants we will produce in u809 color,  so the exact grey used by Daniel Craig. 

In this way you will have the same clothes as James Bond. 

The clothes will be available between November/December 2019. 


I need also your shipping address and telephone number. 



About the size, the suit it is a regular fit, but please I need your measurements to be sure. 

Here our size chart: 


- suit SLOOP T0301

giacca   (jacket)        tg.46 tg.48 tg.50 tg.52 tg.54 tg.56

spalle (shoulders)     43,5   44,8   46      47,2   48,4   50,2

torace   (chest)          56      58      60       64      67      69

lunghezza (lenght)    71      72       73      74      75      76


pant.     (pants)                                       tg.46 tg.48 tg.50 tg.52 tg.54 tg.56

vita         (waist)                                        41,5   43,5    45,5   47,5   49,5   52,5

lung. int gamba   (intra-leg lenght)              91      91       91      91      91       91   


-pantalone pants WINCH2 T0301

pant.      (pants)                                 tg.46 tg.48 tg.50 tg.52 tg.54 tg.56

vita          (waist)                                 41,5   43,5    45,5   47,5   49,5   52,5

lung. int gamba       (intra-leg lenght)      34"     34"      34"    34"     34"     34"  

The price of the suit it's about 905 €, while is 240 € for the Winch pants.

Anyone interested can contact MA direct at eboutique@massimoalba.com

Last edited by Peakey (30th Oct 2019 11:08)

2

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

The suit I am familiar with, but which are the Winch trousers?

3

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

lippe wrote:

The suit I am familiar with, but which are the Winch trousers?

The grey pin cords he is wearing with the blue Connolly jacket in Matera

4

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Hello, and a happy new year to all!

I'am Jörg from Germany.

I will get this trousers (Modelle WINCH2, Artic. T0301, Colore U809) from massimo alba, but in size 50, what is one size to large for me.
Is there anybody, who can change in size 48?

5

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Great news for all who missed out on the original order for the Winch pants. I have been liaising with Alessandro at MA, and he has told me that the SA trousers are on a reorder, and will be ready in April, with the same material and colour!

Cheers, then,

MB

Can you swim?

6

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Great news!

My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6

7

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Meesta Bawnd wrote:

Great news for all who missed out on the original order for the Winch pants. I have been liaising with Alessandro at MA, and he has told me that the SA trousers are on a reorder, and will be ready in April, with the same material and colour!

Cheers, then,

MB

Glad to hear they're on reorder because I might want a second pair. I did mention to them that there were a few people interested in the pants who were not on the original order. Do you know if they're releasing the suit again as well?

8

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

MikeG77 wrote:
Meesta Bawnd wrote:

Great news for all who missed out on the original order for the Winch pants. I have been liaising with Alessandro at MA, and he has told me that the SA trousers are on a reorder, and will be ready in April, with the same material and colour!

Cheers, then,

MB

Glad to hear they're on reorder because I might want a second pair. I did mention to them that there were a few people interested in the pants who were not on the original order. Do you know if they're releasing the suit again as well?

M

Drop Alessandro an Email, he will hook you up
M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

9

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Alessandro is a top guy - he responds to emails quickly (within hours in my experience) - and seems appreciative of all our interest. If only all Bond related brands (and more importantly perhaps, their front of house people) were as good.

My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6

10

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

yeah second that Alessandro has been excellent.
Twitching about the duster coat now  ajb007/bond

007 reporting for duty

11

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Has anyone contacted MA and gotten their suits? To be clear I have not reached out yet but was planning on doing so soon. I wanted to check what the turn around time was or if they were unavailable.

Last edited by Fastball Special (10th Feb 2020 18:55)

12

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Hi, I have the sloop suit and from order to arrival it was around a week. That’s based on Italy to the UK.

I ordered it around a month ago, not sure if that has changed.

Seamless process from start to finish.

Cheers

Nick p


Fastball Special wrote:

Has anyone contacted MA and gotten their suits? To be clear I have not reached out yet but was planning on doing so soon. I wanted to check what the turn around time was or if they were unavailable.

13

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Hi,

is the suit sold as a jacket and pant set?

Thanks,
J

EDIT: Ignore me. I've just re-read the original post.

14

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

I have a size 50 sloop suit I ordered but ended up getting one from another member would sell for what it cost £833.

15

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Can anyone provide some photos of Winch trousers and a close up of the fabric?

Considering making a purchase but besides the stills from NTTD I've not been able to find any decent images of the trousers.

I'd be very grateful!

Yes but my martini's still dry.

16

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

QuantumofSolange wrote:

Can anyone provide some photos of Winch trousers and a close up of the fabric?

Considering making a purchase but besides the stills from NTTD I've not been able to find any decent images of the trousers.

I'd be very grateful!

Will take some when home, is it a close up of the material

17

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Many thanks.

Yes please of the material and either hung up or on a mannequin/being worn.

Are they slim/regular fitting?

Yes but my martini's still dry.

18

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Mine should be here this week. Size 52. If it doesn’t fit will sell to a member on here. 50 was too small in waist for me but right on chest. So have ordered a 52 hoping I can tailor down the jacket.

19

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

QuantumofSolange wrote:

Many thanks.

Yes please of the material and either hung up or on a mannequin/being worn.

Are they slim/regular fitting?

I wouldn’t class it as fitted more relaxed compared to TOM FORD etc, I also think it is slightly larger made that TOM FORD Suits I have.

https://i.postimg.cc/0MFZqdf1/26622954-E419-4-E2-A-A8-CD-B00-F510-EE446.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8sftm9pp/3915-B306-9-EF0-49-C4-A28-B-BEAE5-DCA082-B.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/TK1yrMxQ/1-AA4-EB8-D-B4-CD-4-F27-84-F0-97-C3-F7-D2-F9-F5.jpg

20

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

jared_nomak wrote:
QuantumofSolange wrote:

Many thanks.

Yes please of the material and either hung up or on a mannequin/being worn.

Are they slim/regular fitting?

I wouldn’t class it as fitted more relaxed compared to TOM FORD etc, I also think it is slightly larger made that TOM FORD Suits I have.

https://i.postimg.cc/0MFZqdf1/26622954-E419-4-E2-A-A8-CD-B00-F510-EE446.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8sftm9pp/3915-B306-9-EF0-49-C4-A28-B-BEAE5-DCA082-B.jpg


Much appreciated, although I think there's been some crossed wires as I meant the winch trousers  ajb007/lol . Still if the fabric is similar then it gives me a good idea on the cord, so thanks anyway.  ajb007/martini

Judging from the Mr Porter size guide IT 48 is a UK 32, how have people found the sizing? I'd probably be slightly too wide for the 30/IT 46, so would opt for IT 48.
https://i.postimg.cc/TK1yrMxQ/1-AA4-EB8-D-B4-CD-4-F27-84-F0-97-C3-F7-D2-F9-F5.jpg

Yes but my martini's still dry.

21

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

QuantumofSolange wrote:
jared_nomak wrote:
QuantumofSolange wrote:

Many thanks.

Yes please of the material and either hung up or on a mannequin/being worn.

Are they slim/regular fitting?

I wouldn’t class it as fitted more relaxed compared to TOM FORD etc, I also think it is slightly larger made that TOM FORD Suits I have.

https://i.postimg.cc/0MFZqdf1/26622954-E419-4-E2-A-A8-CD-B00-F510-EE446.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8sftm9pp/3915-B306-9-EF0-49-C4-A28-B-BEAE5-DCA082-B.jpg


Much appreciated, although I think there's been some crossed wires as I meant the winch trousers  ajb007/lol . Still if the fabric is similar then it gives me a good idea on the cord, so thanks anyway.  ajb007/martini

Judging from the Mr Porter size guide IT 48 is a UK 32, how have people found the sizing? I'd probably be slightly too wide for the 30/IT 46, so would opt for IT 48.
https://i.postimg.cc/TK1yrMxQ/1-AA4-EB8-D-B4-CD-4-F27-84-F0-97-C3-F7-D2-F9-F5.jpg

I’ve got the trousers too and can add details later today

22

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Cheers!

jared_nomak wrote:
QuantumofSolange wrote:
jared_nomak wrote:

I wouldn’t class it as fitted more relaxed compared to TOM FORD etc, I also think it is slightly larger made that TOM FORD Suits I have.

https://i.postimg.cc/0MFZqdf1/26622954-E419-4-E2-A-A8-CD-B00-F510-EE446.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8sftm9pp/3915-B306-9-EF0-49-C4-A28-B-BEAE5-DCA082-B.jpg


Much appreciated, although I think there's been some crossed wires as I meant the winch trousers  ajb007/lol . Still if the fabric is similar then it gives me a good idea on the cord, so thanks anyway.  ajb007/martini

Judging from the Mr Porter size guide IT 48 is a UK 32, how have people found the sizing? I'd probably be slightly too wide for the 30/IT 46, so would opt for IT 48.
https://i.postimg.cc/TK1yrMxQ/1-AA4-EB8-D-B4-CD-4-F27-84-F0-97-C3-F7-D2-F9-F5.jpg

I’ve got the trousers too and can add details later today

Yes but my martini's still dry.

23

Re: NTTD - Massimo Alba Sloop Suit and Winch Pants Screen Accurate Orders

Can anyone confirm if these are the winch trousers?

From some photos they look correct style but unsure on the colour.

https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/pro … 9150819764

Last edited by QuantumofSolange (Today 09:31)

Yes but my martini's still dry.