201

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

While EON keep trying to hire a new composer for NTTD they are also searching John Barry's home and office. Hopefully they'll find something in the back of a drawer, among  the magazines next to the toilet or in the trash can. If nothing comes up it's unlikely the New composer (whoever it is) will be able to write and record the soundtrack in time. The plan is to go old school and send the score as sheet music with the film. An orchestra will play the sountrack in the major cinemas, just like in Chaplin's day. The school band or a piano player will serve in smaller cinemas.

202

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Hallstein Bromskimlet, an artist who lives in a town near me and mainly survives on state grants, says he has a method to compose a soundtrack for NTTD in time. EON is intrigued by the idea. Personally I suspect parts of Eric Serra's soundtrack for GE was composed in the same way ….


https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a0/7d/b9/a07db93e4aeb79236b2b1f62e9072867.jpg

Last edited by Number24 (7th Jan 2020 18:31)

203

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Oh, I am hoping for the best... *Fingers triplecrossed*

204

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Surprised the new composer hasn't been announced yet. Can't wait to hear the score!

205

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Not only will Bond be drinking Non-Alcoholic Beer, but he'll be eating a strict
vegan diet in NTTD.

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

206

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Thunderpussy wrote:

Not only will Bond be drinking Non-Alcoholic Beer, but he'll be eating a strict
vegan diet in NTTD.

But Bond will be making an exception for Octopus.

207

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

There's been a lot of discussion about the running time of NTTD. Sources inside the EON broom closet can tell us they're trying something new this time. There are two versions - one at one pee break length and a second that's cut for two pee breaks. There won't be a "Intermission" message on the screen, but a sceene with Q's cats are written to accomodate a loo break. The editors are trying to cut a third version that requires no trips to the loo, but mjor plot lines has to be left out.

208

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Number24 wrote:

a sceene with Q's cats are written to accomodate a loo break.

It's Q's cue to shoo you to the loo; a bit of moggy when you're feeling boggy ajb007/lol

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

209

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

ajb007/lol



Luckily the ones who need to go to the loo already after the PTS are the same group as those who don't want to listen to Billie Eilish, so that works out great   ajb007/tongue

Last edited by Number24 (28th Feb 2020 14:39)

210

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

ajb007/lol

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

211

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Because of the Corona virus the premire of NTTD will be pushed back. Part of the reason is making time for making hazmat suits for every person in the threatres. The premiere itself will be in a secret time and location. This is doen to protect the cast and filmmakers. The cast will be wearing see-through hazmat suit to expose the actors and their suits and dresses.

212

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

There are calls to release it earlier rather than later, as early as next week.

213

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Of course the masks will be
Modified  Noi masks

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

214

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I wonder who will wear the mottight-fitting hazmat suit - Lea Seydoux or Daniel Craig?  ajb007/biggrin

215

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I don't have any ideas that are wilder or more unbelivable than what just really happened.....  ajb007/crap

216

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I know it had to be done, but I hope as a reward to fans. We get some bumper filled
Blu-ray extras on a double disc special edition ?  It would be a nice gesture

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

217

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

It's just leaked that the "Falcon 9 by SpeceX" that launched today is a actually the filming of Bond26. Yes, EON is remaking Moonraker and E(l)on Musk is  actually an actor who's deeply into "The Method". There is no word yet if the pigeon will have finished its training before shooting in Venice or there will be a CGI pigeon, but this time they're clearly trying to do as much as possible for real  ajb007/bond

Last edited by Number24 (30th May 2020 21:36)

218

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

2420 AD, 12the of May, about tea- time:

Archelogistshave made a curious find in a pine wood south in the kingdom that was known as Great Britain. The archelogist were hopeing to shed more light on the early Age of Pandemics when they found a vault inside a building pre-dating the period. After carefully opening the vault they found an object belived to be a primitive device for storing image and sound marked "No time to die".
Inside the vault were also a pile of crumbling papers, each mentioning this "No time to die" and something called a "release date". The method of this release changed over time from "cinemas" (the last version of theatres where large crowds actually turned up physically in the same room to watch stories projected on a large, flat screen). Only a few years after the "release" was promised to heppen on something called VOD and a number of other historical media technology. The dates written on the old papers changed even more rapidly, but the most recent dates seem to be from the early 2040's when the vault is belived to have been sealed from the outside. The Pine Wood Vault is another in a string of hsitorical mysteries we know of, possibly even stranger than the Trump Presidential Library that was found last year.

Last edited by Number24 (4th Oct 2020 08:38)

219

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Number24 wrote:

2220 AD, 12the of May, about tea- time:

Archelogistshave made a curious find in a pine wood south in the kingdom that was known as Great Britain. The archelogist were hopeing to shed more light on the early Age of Pandemics when they found a vault inside a building pre-dating the period. After carefully opening the vault they found an object belived to be a primitive device for storing image and sound marked "No time to die".
Inside the vault were also a pile of crumbling papers, each mentioning this "No time to die" and something called a "release date". The method of this release changed over time from "cinemas" (the last version of theatres where large crowds actually turned up physically in the same room to watch stories projected on a large, flat screen). Only a few years after the "release" was promised to heppen on something called VOD and a number of other historical media technology. The dates written on the old papers changed even more rapidly, but the most recent dates seem to be from the early 2040's when the vault is belived to have been sealed from the outside. The Pine Wood Vault is another in a string of hsitorical mysteries we know of, possibly even stranger than the Trump Presidential Library that was found last year.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."