176

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

...I'm wearing the exact same outfit today as I was in the original post. Only I'm wearing my CR watch instead of my QoS watch. I should probably change things up more often.

177

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Tom Ford Snowdon's, and then Bond/DC in spirit if not in detail, a nice Nato strap, a black zip polo and a pair of tan Chelsea boots.

178

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

The Rogue Territory jacket and Barton Perreira Joes have been getting a tonne of wear lately.

179

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

I've got my SPECTRE Omega watch on today.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

180

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

I've been sheltering-in-place in terry cloth since May. I'm not sorry.

181

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

The romper? If so.... yes! Perfect tune to do so. I had a sky blue ob terry on the other day. No bond other than gazelles and an Invicta 9937 sub style.

182

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

I've been rocking this Craig look for basically all of June in quarantine.  ajb007/lol


https://i.postimg.cc/s1WssnCr/Daniel-Craig-Daniel-Craig-Enjoying-Beach-St-jf6sqrm-YWyyl.jpg

183

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

This has been my Craig look for the past six months...

https://i.postimg.cc/d0s9h6JR/daniel-craig-gq-cover-april-2020-08-2.jpg

184

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

JTM wrote:

This has been my Craig look for the past six months...

https://i.postimg.cc/d0s9h6JR/daniel-craig-gq-cover-april-2020-08-2.jpg

hahahaha nice!  ajb007/lol

185

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

@JTM Ain't that the truth! lol

186

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Likewise. Can't be that many of us in Ca!

Westward_Drift wrote:

I have been wearing my Connolly jacket a lot the last couple of months. Fits in well with the sunny California weather.

187

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

lotusguy2001 wrote:

Back from dead, since it’s pandemic and getting warm. Just checking to see if anyone wants to participate. I love mixing and matching pieces. Today natural beige linen pants, Tommy Bahama black silk shirt, and orlebar brown espadrille in sky blue . My watch is a planet ocean style Seiko samurai in blue. What about you guys do you still wear the bond stuff in the pandemic world or just tees and sweats like a lot of folks?

Is that the Save the Ocean Samurai with the graduated dial?  Beautiful watch if so, and they wear well too despite their heft.  Love Seiko divers.

188

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

CharlesRobinson wrote:
lotusguy2001 wrote:

Back from dead, since it’s pandemic and getting warm. Just checking to see if anyone wants to participate. I love mixing and matching pieces. Today natural beige linen pants, Tommy Bahama black silk shirt, and orlebar brown espadrille in sky blue . My watch is a planet ocean style Seiko samurai in blue. What about you guys do you still wear the bond stuff in the pandemic world or just tees and sweats like a lot of folks?

Is that the Save the Ocean Samurai with the graduated dial?  Beautiful watch if so, and they wear well too despite their heft.  Love Seiko divers.

Yes that’s the one it has waves dial and the blue gets darker as it goes down the dial. I love it and wear it a lot!

189

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Sunspel stretch cotton trunks. White. ajb007/biggrin

I edit, therefore I am.

190

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Yes today just a merino wool tee and some grey “tech trousers” not really bondish.
Some adidas and a Casio mdv 106 diver , I’ve got a Rolex but pretty much wear my cheaper close enough watches more than the Rollie. It’s hard dressing well during the pandemic anyhow.

191

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

JTM wrote:

This has been my Craig look for the past six months...

https://i.postimg.cc/d0s9h6JR/daniel-craig-gq-cover-april-2020-08-2.jpg

I love the outfit and just read the GQ article and man that’s expensive. Can anyone identify the pieces and colors?

192

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

I did the same, the gq lists the shirt as cucinelli, the watch as omega, could not remember the other brands, I have an ob tee the same color so I was looking to see if that was the same. But the brands are listed.

193

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Shirt, $845, by Brunello Cucinelli / Pants (price upon request) by Ovadia & Sons / Belt, $745, by Artemas Quibble / Watch (price upon request) by Omega

Kinda expensive to just lounge around in

194

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Anyone know the specifics? $845 for a tshirt?!? I gotta see this thing

195

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

I like the colour of the T-shirt and would love to find a frugal alternative. If anyone has a link or knows the colour name (presumably olive or sage or somthing glamorous, rather than just 'green'  ajb007/lol ) please post details  ajb007/martini

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

196

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Charmed & Dangerous wrote:

I like the colour of the T-shirt and would love to find a frugal alternative. If anyone has a link or knows the colour name (presumably olive or sage or somthing glamorous, rather than just 'green'  ajb007/lol ) please post details  ajb007/martini


Maybe "Toundra"  ajb007/tongue

197

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Matt S wrote:
urhash wrote:

Which Bond? Hmm...

How about two Bonds and a Crown?
https://i.postimg.cc/DSFFxy2y/5489-C380-7900-4170-BE72-3909-CBF21-BB8.jpg

Bespoke T&A shirt with cocktail cuffs and TWINE collar, TND tie, and Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso watch.  (I know, TC wears one in gold but you get the idea)

I love this! Excellent job.

+1!  ajb007/cheers

198

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

blackhawks1229 wrote:
JTM wrote:

This has been my Craig look for the past six months...

https://i.postimg.cc/d0s9h6JR/daniel-craig-gq-cover-april-2020-08-2.jpg

I love the outfit and just read the GQ article and man that’s expensive. Can anyone identify the pieces and colors?

The photos in the article have captions listing all the brands and (most of the) prices

199

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Fred007 wrote:
Charmed & Dangerous wrote:

I like the colour of the T-shirt and would love to find a frugal alternative. If anyone has a link or knows the colour name (presumably olive or sage or somthing glamorous, rather than just 'green'  ajb007/lol ) please post details  ajb007/martini

Maybe "Toundra"  ajb007/tongue

According to Google that's a Spanish rock band rather than a colour....  ajb007/crap but there again my Ladybird book of colours only goes as far as red, green, yellow etc. & eschews things like 'taupe' and 'coral' whatever they are...  ajb007/biggrin

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

200

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Charmed & Dangerous wrote:
Fred007 wrote:
Charmed & Dangerous wrote:

I like the colour of the T-shirt and would love to find a frugal alternative. If anyone has a link or knows the colour name (presumably olive or sage or somthing glamorous, rather than just 'green'  ajb007/lol ) please post details  ajb007/martini

Maybe "Toundra"  ajb007/tongue

According to Google that's a Spanish rock band rather than a colour....  ajb007/crap but there again my Ladybird book of colours only goes as far as red, green, yellow etc. & eschews things like 'taupe' and 'coral' whatever they are...  ajb007/biggrin

"Toundra" is a kind of green color term used by the 5.11 brand  ajb007/bond