101

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

Belated thank yous for perfect transactions earlier this year to unshaken 91 for the Connolly jacket and Law007316 for the Skyfall sweater.

I might add on the Connolly, while I know some folk are unconvinced, on a warm California day it is perfect over a tshIrt. It is getting a lot of wear and I note some sizes are now selling out on the Connolly site so move fast if you want one.

102

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

They are about to restock ALL sizes
Dont think its going to remain "limited".
Who can blame them I guess

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

103

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

007JBDCMWR wrote:

They are about to restock ALL sizes
Dont think its going to remain "limited".
Who can blame them I guess

I am sure the price won't go down to £330 like the original run.

104

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

Westward_Drift wrote:
007JBDCMWR wrote:

They are about to restock ALL sizes
Dont think its going to remain "limited".
Who can blame them I guess

I am sure the price won't go down to £330 like the original run.

So what you're telling me is the the whole "This re-issue of the Connolly Giubbino jacket is limited to 150 units because the fabric is very hard to get" was a bunch of BS......

105

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

MikeG77 wrote:
Westward_Drift wrote:
007JBDCMWR wrote:

They are about to restock ALL sizes
Dont think its going to remain "limited".
Who can blame them I guess

I am sure the price won't go down to £330 like the original run.

So what you're telling me is the the whole "This re-issue of the Connolly Giubbino jacket is limited to 150 units because the fabric is very hard to get" was a bunch of BS......

+1  ajb007/mad

106

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

Hey, quick shoutout to Westward_Drift who really helped me in securing a Tommy Bahama Catalina. I wasn't having any luck with the sales reps at TB but he's got that magic touch. Arrived really quickly too.

107

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

A pleasant purchase from Operas Phantom; great comms and I'm delighted with the Hugo Boss watch ("The James").

Highly recommended to trade with - thanks P  ajb007/cheers

Gary  ajb007/martini

108

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

Victor B - Seller

Delighted with speed of delivery and the BP Norton SA Sunglasses from 'Victor B'.
They are beautiful and I love everything about them  ajb007/biggrin

And as DZ has commented on his TBE channel, they are remarkably light!

Highly recommended seller...Thank you, Sir  ajb007/cheers

Gary   ajb007/martini

109

Re: AJB recommended sellers resource

I’m not sure this is the right thread for this inquiry, but does anyone know where I can obtain Daniel Craig as Bond action figures? I have all the rest (several of Connery), but I haven’t been able to find anything for the Craig era.

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."