3,276

Re: Izabella Stuff

German athlete Alicia Schmidt:

https://world-note.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/5def6b45e55f29cf9d854878eabb3fec-e1539233847882.jpg

https://bestofcomicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Alica-Schmidt-hot-photo.jpg

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/09/SPORT-PREVIEW-Alica-Schmidt-2.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

Last edited by Number24 (23rd May 2020 12:30)

3,277

Re: Izabella Stuff

This is the sort Higgins 'I'm not racist some of my favourite wives are Asian' goes for!   ajb007/biggrin

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

3,278

Re: Izabella Stuff

Ana des Armas


https://www.magazinespain.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ana-de-armas-campari-red-diares-2.jpg

3,279

Re: Izabella Stuff

Since some members watched TWINE this Friday:


Denise Richards:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z-ijOhw0S-s/U7y8lYpcRRI/AAAAAAABAqg/oNlETAKh0D0/s640/Denise_Richards_1.jpg

http://pica.nipic.com/2008-01-09/20081912461988_2.jpg



Sophie Marceau

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/12/b6/aa/12b6aa5b4f14c407a1aeca60484a03d2--success-beauty-wet-wet-wet.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/8c/38/728c38ac528b5cfaae064d9d922e1f33.png

Last edited by Number24 (20th Jun 2020 19:05)

3,280

Re: Izabella Stuff

https://i.ibb.co/HD0G9ZB/IMG-9461.jpg

@deanwdunlevy

3,281

Re: Izabella Stuff

Finnish woman killed her husband cuz he had a thing for Therese Johaug (cross country ski athlete fyi)

3,282

Re: Izabella Stuff

I read that too. It's a strong motive .....

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/125/556/125556121_640.jpg


https://payload415.cargocollective.com/1/1/50327/10601419/Johaug-hansker14_10540-8bit_1000.jpg

3,283

Re: Izabella Stuff

Number24 wrote:

I read that too. It's a strong motive .....

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/125/556/125556121_640.jpg


https://payload415.cargocollective.com/1/1/50327/10601419/Johaug-hansker14_10540-8bit_1000.jpg

Theresa Johaug?

3,284

Re: Izabella Stuff

Therese Johaug, probably the best female cross country skiing athlete in the world.

3,285

Re: Izabella Stuff

Jessica Simpson turns 40

3,286

Re: Izabella Stuff

Fact: Salma Hayek is the 3. most common cause of fender-benders in Mexico  ajb007/biggrin

https://66.media.tumblr.com/da7d6888a70b985ea3c2722958045cb2/tumblr_nbe6wq4u7H1rertyro1_500.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/JfV5rH5JsctNK/giphy.gif

Last edited by Number24 (12th Jul 2020 13:23)

3,287

Re: Izabella Stuff

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

And the #1 cause of vampirism in most of the world...  ajb007/biggrin

https://i.postimg.cc/18wV6Cvk/IMG-3034.jpg

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

3,288

Re: Izabella Stuff

Correct. Salma Hayek has a lot to answer for, but somehow we always forgive her:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BxtYIdBBGzE/UbeLv_8FwyI/AAAAAAAAMPk/kvLv8MzKgPA/s1600/Salma-Hayek.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2fe0c7911d60336ab302b4ee36213170/tumblr_mhhps8UUhm1qbxh0uo1_r1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d8c8ade78a894734f514f12bd5b9dce/tumblr_psger24Cdm1tdh1jbo4_r1_500.gif

3,289

Re: Izabella Stuff

Dakota Johnson
https://i.ibb.co/GVcBqqk/IMG-0104.jpg

@deanwdunlevy

3,290

Re: Izabella Stuff

Number24 wrote:

Correct. Salma Hayek has a lot to answer for, but somehow we always forgive her:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BxtYIdBBGzE/UbeLv_8FwyI/AAAAAAAAMPk/kvLv8MzKgPA/s1600/Salma-Hayek.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2fe0c7911d60336ab302b4ee36213170/tumblr_mhhps8UUhm1qbxh0uo1_r1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d8c8ade78a894734f514f12bd5b9dce/tumblr_psger24Cdm1tdh1jbo4_r1_500.gif

The greatest whatever it was sequence to appear on celluloid!  ajb007/tongue

3,291

Re: Izabella Stuff

ppw3o6r wrote:
Number24 wrote:

Correct. Salma Hayek has a lot to answer for, but somehow we always forgive her:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BxtYIdBBGzE/UbeLv_8FwyI/AAAAAAAAMPk/kvLv8MzKgPA/s1600/Salma-Hayek.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2fe0c7911d60336ab302b4ee36213170/tumblr_mhhps8UUhm1qbxh0uo1_r1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d8c8ade78a894734f514f12bd5b9dce/tumblr_psger24Cdm1tdh1jbo4_r1_500.gif

The greatest whatever it was sequence to appear on celluloid!  ajb007/tongue

I've met her  ajb007/biggrin

Trust No One

3,292

Re: Izabella Stuff

danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:
Number24 wrote:

Correct. Salma Hayek has a lot to answer for, but somehow we always forgive her:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BxtYIdBBGzE/UbeLv_8FwyI/AAAAAAAAMPk/kvLv8MzKgPA/s1600/Salma-Hayek.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2fe0c7911d60336ab302b4ee36213170/tumblr_mhhps8UUhm1qbxh0uo1_r1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d8c8ade78a894734f514f12bd5b9dce/tumblr_psger24Cdm1tdh1jbo4_r1_500.gif

The greatest whatever it was sequence to appear on celluloid!  ajb007/tongue

I've met her  ajb007/biggrin

I'm sure she's a wonderful person. Can you eleborate?

3,293

Re: Izabella Stuff

Christine Hendricks. Just because.


https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/50/96/345096ea08c5ba6642d564f642d5c2f5.jpg


http://blog.bigboobscelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/christina-hendricks-3.jpg

3,294

Re: Izabella Stuff

Just because what?   ajb007/rolleyes

3,295

Re: Izabella Stuff

ppw3o6r wrote:

Just because what?   ajb007/rolleyes

How the hell did you notice any writing in that post?  ajb007/amazed

ajb007/biggrin

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

3,296

Re: Izabella Stuff

Sir Miles wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:

Just because what?   ajb007/rolleyes

How the hell did you notice any writing in that post?  ajb007/amazed

ajb007/biggrin

I had a very good reason at the time, but now I can't remember it. If we inspect the photos very carefully we'll hopefully find out.