1

Topic: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

I have just had an email from the wonderful Alessandro at Massimo Alba to say that if anyone missed out in the first run of Winch trousers, they are now available to buy once again. You can contact him directly at alessandro.figliuolo@massimoalba.com.

Cheers, then,

Blair

Can you swim?

2

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

Hello Blair.

Thank you very much for that. Could you remind me what was the final price of the trouser and did we have a sizing chart before to order eventually ?

For those who have it, how is the fitting : straight, slim, tapered...?

Thank you very much again.
Fred

Last edited by Fred007 (28th Feb 2020 20:03)

3

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

Price 265 Euros


Fred007 wrote:

Hello Blair.

Thank you very much for that. Coud you remind me what was the final price of the trouser and did we have a sizing chart before to order eventually ?

For those who have it, how is the fitting : straight, slim, tapered...?

Thank you very much again.
Fred

4

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

Thank you for the price norbac1....

5

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

-pantalone pants  WINCH2 T0301
pant.      (pants)    tg.46  tg.48  tg.50  tg.52  tg.54  tg.56
vita          (waist)   41,5   43,5   45,5   47,5   49,5   52,5
lung. int gamba
(intra-leg lenght)    34"     34"      34"    34"     34"     34"

I would describe them as straight

6

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

Noi wrote:

-pantalone pants  WINCH2 T0301
pant.      (pants)    tg.46  tg.48  tg.50  tg.52 tg.54 tg.56
vita          (waist)   41,5   43,5    45,5    47,5   49,5   52,5
lung. int gamba
(intra-leg lenght)    34"     34"      34"    34"     34"     34"

I would describe them as straight

Excellent....thank you very much Noi. I will email Alessandro right now

7

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

Alessandro already answered to me......wowwww, that was fast  ajb007/lol

8

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

If anyone wants a size 32 from the first run that are new with tags, let me know before I post them on eBay.
I bought 2 pair and only need 1.
Asking what I paid.

9

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

Hi,
still available the trousers? 32 size is 48 it?
thanks



unshaken 91 wrote:

If anyone wants a size 32 from the first run that are new with tags, let me know before I post them on eBay.
I bought 2 pair and only need 1.
Asking what I paid.

10

Re: NTTD Massimo Alba Winch Trousers available to buy once again

JamesBond wrote:

Hi,
still available the trousers? 32 size is 48 it?
thanks



unshaken 91 wrote:

If anyone wants a size 32 from the first run that are new with tags, let me know before I post them on eBay.
I bought 2 pair and only need 1.
Asking what I paid.


PM sent