4,101

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Seafire wrote:

Hi Gents,
Im selling an unused medium royale filmwear QOS harrington on ebay if anyone had their eye out for one. Not sure what the etiquette is on promoting your own listings here so sorry if this is out of bounds. 

Nonetheless here is the listing;
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203027024038

Many thanks!
J

Perfect spot for an ebay listing Seafire.

4,102

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

https://i.postimg.cc/rdyB8Y71/Cape-48.jpg

4,103

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Rogue Territory Copper Canvas Supply Jacket size small. It's the unwaxed version from a couple years ago. A bit darker in color (copper vs tan).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164235589704?

Not my auction. If it were my size I'd have put in an offer.

4,104

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

I’ve decided to toss up my Tom Ford black cardigan, 50IT on eBay. I can’t tell you if it’s the exact one from the movie, but I’ve photographed tags and shawl comparisons with two other colors just in case it helps someone identify/make a more informed decision.  ajb007/bond

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473 … olid=11111

4,105

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Morning (or afternoon depending on geographic location) I just purchased a very nice Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Cardigan on eBay US, paid a bit more than I anticipated and was wondering if anyone in the US knew of reliable websites for discount codes?

I'm in Australia and we use this one here: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/deals/ebay.com.au

Much appreciated, I think it would be good to get a eBay code / coupon thread up ajb007/smile

4,106

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

I have no idea if it's a good price but there's a NIB T&A limited edition Casino Royale shirt and tie:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/James-Bond-Tur … SwIFFe6RJ6

4,107

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

This is a budget version of the Billy Reid I’m selling on eBay. It has a lot of the details and is obviously a lot cheaper. If anyone on here is interested I’d rather sell to fellow AJB members. PM if interested!

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead … amp;adurl=

4,108

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Hi all!
I am selling off bits of my James Bond collection, starting off with:
- mostly all of the sideshow figures
- Jaws teeth prop
- Casino chips (from CR, SF and LTK)
- Signed autograph cards (40th Anniversary ones)

All starting at 0.99p - happy bidding!

You can link to them from this listing - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124272858735

4,109

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

bondaholic007 wrote:

Hi all!
I am selling off bits of my James Bond collection, starting off with:
- mostly all of the sideshow figures
- Jaws teeth prop
- Casino chips (from CR, SF and LTK)
- Signed autograph cards (40th Anniversary ones)

All starting at 0.99p - happy bidding!

You can link to them from this listing - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124272858735

I see only one listing. Please PM me or let me know where the other listings are posted.

4,110

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Bond Collectors' Weekends wrote:
bondaholic007 wrote:

Hi all!
I am selling off bits of my James Bond collection, starting off with:
- mostly all of the sideshow figures
- Jaws teeth prop
- Casino chips (from CR, SF and LTK)
- Signed autograph cards (40th Anniversary ones)

All starting at 0.99p - happy bidding!

You can link to them from this listing - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124272858735

I see only one listing. Please PM me or let me know where the other listings are posted.

Hi - try here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid=b … amp;_pgn=1

4,111

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

That one doesn't work for me either, blank ebay page comes up.

4,112

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Works for me as long as I dont click the link in the email I get from subscribing to this thread. 

This often happens a lot.  I have to visit the thread in the web browser first before clicking the link

Instagram - bondclothes007

4,113

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Nothing. Zero. Please send me a PM.

4,114

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

How about this link?
It should take you to a LALD Moore sideshow figure, at the bottom you can click my seller username and see other items for sale. My username is the same as on here, bondaholic007.

https://ebay.us/nWjzTM

Alternatively, you can search for ‘James Bond sideshow’ and there are about 20 figures with the same background, those are all mine and you can link to the other items from this too, autograph cards, props etc

4,115

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Hi all,

If you’re interested I’ve just listed some Factory Entertainment Tarot Card props for sale on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124283099911
https://i.postimg.cc/c6DV921w/CFF29-DFE-9-EA9-44-DA-AF3-D-B5542003669-F.jpg

4,116

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Hi all,

Skyfall Chukka Boot Alternative - Brand New Allen Edmonds Williamsburg 9E with Dainite Sole

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-IN-BOX-All … 4383376299

https://i.postimg.cc/56Gvk1kh/williamsburg-2799-black-profile-web.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/9rzZpz1P/williamsburg-2799-black-angle-web.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/fk8YmY7T/DAINITSTD.jpg

4,117

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

have found this

https://www.ebay.de/itm/TOM-FORD-cashme … Sw75lfJsty

from what movie/scene is this coat? QoS? is it really from the TF JB Capsule? thank you

Last edited by Noi (Yesterday 11:29)

4,118

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

My guess would be the Kazan scene from QoS.


Noi wrote:

have found this

https://www.ebay.de/itm/TOM-FORD-cashme … Sw75lfJsty

from what movie/scene is this coat? QoS? is these really from the TF JB Capsule? thank you

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

4,119

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Enjoying Death wrote:

My guess would be the Kazan scene from QoS.


Noi wrote:

have found this

https://www.ebay.de/itm/TOM-FORD-cashme … Sw75lfJsty

from what movie/scene is this coat? QoS? is these really from the TF JB Capsule? thank you

nevermind the seller has ended the auction hm I think the Kazan-coat is double-breasted

Last edited by Noi (Yesterday 11:30)

4,120

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Noi wrote:
Enjoying Death wrote:

My guess would be the Kazan scene from QoS.


Noi wrote:

have found this

https://www.ebay.de/itm/TOM-FORD-cashme … Sw75lfJsty

from what movie/scene is this coat? QoS? is these really from the TF JB Capsule? thank you

nevermind the seller has ended the auction hmm I think the cazan-coat is double-breasted

You are correct in that the QOS Kazan coat is double breasted.

4,121

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Guess the seller chucked Bond on to the description to enhance his salesman

Instagram - bondclothes007

4,122

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

welshboy78 wrote:

Guess the seller chucked Bond on to the description to enhance his salesman

It sold for almost $1200!

4,123

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Bond aside, that doesn't seem like an outlandish price for a TF cashmere and silk topcoat.

4,124

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

MikeG77 wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Guess the seller chucked Bond on to the description to enhance his salesman

It sold for almost $1200!

Just curious, how do you know the sale price? On my computer it says the auction ended due to (so called) "error in the listing."

4,125

Re: The Great Ebay Thread.

Westward_Drift wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Guess the seller chucked Bond on to the description to enhance his salesman

It sold for almost $1200!

Just curious, how do you know the sale price? On my computer it says the auction ended due to (so called) "error in the listing."

You can check the completed listings. Someone asked to buy it now and the seller created a buy it now for the buyer.