8,301

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

https://content.spiceworksstatic.com/service.community/p/post_images/0000125532/5627ddfc/attached_image/bring_me_the_wench.jpg

8,302

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Number24 wrote:

But haven't you been told several times not to show your A.R.S.E. in here by more than one person?
But I'm glad to see  your A.R.S.E. and C.H.E.E.K.S. here. It's Friday night and and I won't have access to a drop of Coke Zero until lunchtime tomorrow! Do you see the gravity of the situation?

I don't know my A.R.S.E from my C.H.E.E.K.S these days!

I'LL be in real trouble if you ever install a B.O.O.B.S.  ajb007/lol

Large glass of Chablis for me I think.  ajb007/wink


(I'm just watching Sherlock Holmes with Jared Harris as Moriarty ... he would be an immense Bond villain. )

8,303

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Jared Harris is a fantastic actor  ajb007/martini

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,304

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderpussy wrote:

Jared Harris is a fantastic actor  ajb007/martini


Have you seen 'Chernobyl'? Unbelievable television.

8,305

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Lady Rose wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

Jared Harris is a fantastic actor  ajb007/martini


Have you seen 'Chernobyl'? Unbelievable television.

Chernobyl was an amazing piece of television and Harris was superb in it....no wonder they both won BAFTA’s last night  ajb007/martini

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

8,306

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Sir Miles wrote:
Lady Rose wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

Jared Harris is a fantastic actor  ajb007/martini


Have you seen 'Chernobyl'? Unbelievable television.

Chernobyl was an amazing piece of television and Harris was superb in it....no wonder they both won BAFTA’s last night  ajb007/martini


I was delighted with their win. Truly well deserved.

8,307

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Hello, ladies and gents  ajb007/cheers  A pint of stout, please, good sir.

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

8,308

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Stout Fellow   ajb007/cheers

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,309

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Pussy -  you know as well as I don the Wrench is with the other tools in the Science lab. 
Well except for those tools in the house of commons.

Very Good M'Lady!  One large glass of Chabblis.  Hmmm may have to give this one a try myself.
Another large crate of wine bottles arrived for you last night. Holly has been keeping an eye on it for you.

Re Jared Harris, I thought he did a good job of playing King George in the Crown. Showed the man behind
the face in the history books and the stamps.  The C.H.E.E.K.S. is a necessity of the Covid infested world we live
in unfortunately, but she is a very nice A.I.  Hopefully between her and the A.R.S.E. we will be Ok.   


Stout Loeff?  Jolly good. Don't forget to let it settle this time, and watch out for Freddie, he has been having
uncontrolled bursts of "The Rips" recently, don't want you falling over him. I think its his new nerve medication.

(A Pair of green eyes peak out from under the sideboard, but there is no movement or sound.)

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

8,310

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderbird 2 wrote:

Very Good M'Lady!  One large glass of Chabblis.  Hmmm may have to give this one a try myself.
Another large crate of wine bottles arrived for you last night. Holly has been keeping an eye on it for you.

Excellent. Now I'm back on a more regular basis I advise you to keep the stock levels high. Any sort of dry white will do.  ajb007/biggrin


(Jared Harris sounds exactly like his father at times. )

8,311

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Over a romantic dinner my wife asked if I had a Sémillon ......
.... I said, No. Just tight trousers and a bottle of Merlot.  ajb007/embarrassed

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,312

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderpussy wrote:

Over a romantic dinner my wife asked if I had a Sémillon ......
.... I said, No. Just tight trousers and a bottle of Merlot.  ajb007/embarrassed


ooh, you are awful ... but I like you  ajb007/lol

8,313

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ajb007/lol

I see myself as this .....

https://i.postimg.cc/CRfZWvvP/6575ed70d336f9f54540c57d05f9be7b-movie-film-lewis-collins.jpg

But , I'm really more like .......


https://i.postimg.cc/TLQhrBww/a734f81a2eb407c571d437f916029a78.jpg

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,314

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jayrustjr/w … ink-names/
Some great Cocktails  ajb007/wink   one example ............

https://i.postimg.cc/xc6zPWMx/02f39b7c6acae7ae518268c5fdd76b27.jpg

and some of Bond's tipples ......

https://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/th … ames-bond/

Last edited by Thunderpussy (14th Aug 2020 17:18)

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,315

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

If you think for a second I am going to start mixing Fart cocktails you are way off bat!
The A.R.S.E can do those, it has sensors but no actual sense of smell as we do.

I’ll keep to the fruity, fun nice ones.  A ducks fart cocktail must be right up there with that cask of bottles you got last month, French-Italian-Spanish-Australian Rose, torments and bottled in Taiwan!
  Although it corrodes the glasses, it is good for varnishing the chestnut panels.

So the Farty drinks can Duck Off!

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

8,316

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

The chef was making baked bean soup and only used 239 beans.
I asked why he didn't add one more to round it up ?
and he said but that would make it  too farty !  ajb007/wink  ( 240 )

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,317

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ajb007/lol

8,318

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

8,319

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Oh No!

Pussy I have just realised... if You are Sid James, I'm Kenneth Conner!
Barbel is Terry Scott and Lady Rose is Valarie Leon.

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

8,320

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

What a Carry on !  ajb007/wink

“I remember the last thing my Nan said to me before she died.
‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”..... Lee Mack.

8,321

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderbird 2 wrote:

Oh No!

Pussy I have just realised... if You are Sid James, I'm Kenneth Conner!
Barbel is Terry Scott and Lady Rose is Valarie Leon.

To be honest I'm more Hattie Jacques but I'll take Valerie Leon  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

8,322

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Lady Rose wrote:
Thunderbird 2 wrote:

Oh No!

Pussy I have just realised... if You are Sid James, I'm Kenneth Conner!
Barbel is Terry Scott and Lady Rose is Valarie Leon.

To be honest I'm more Hattie Jacques but I'll take Valerie Leon  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol


With due respect... that works too M'Lady!  Ms Jacques and the lovely Joan Sims
both had a big following amongst the fans.  Glass of something fruity or dry?

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

8,323

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderbird 2 wrote:
Lady Rose wrote:
Thunderbird 2 wrote:

Oh No!

Pussy I have just realised... if You are Sid James, I'm Kenneth Conner!
Barbel is Terry Scott and Lady Rose is Valarie Leon.

To be honest I'm more Hattie Jacques but I'll take Valerie Leon  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol


With due respect... that works too M'Lady!  Ms Jacques and the lovely Joan Sims
both had a big following amongst the fans.  Glass of something fruity or dry?

As we're talking Carry On you'd better make it something fruity  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

8,324

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Very good M'Lady, just give me a moment to crack out the cork...
A small one or a big one?   We got some larger glasses in stock.
  Pussy keeps saying they are very well blown balls. 
(Cork Pops loudly)

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

8,325

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

I'll have something fizzy too. A Coke Zero will do nicely.  ajb007/smile