Topic: Izabella Stuff

I was in a bookstore today, and my eye was caught by a lovely bikini-clad lady on the cover of Stuff magazine.  The caption was "007's Hottest Girl," and it took me a few seconds to realize I was beholding Izabella Scorupco of GoldenEye fame (her hair is now much longer than I'm used to).  She's ostensibly publicizing her new flick, Reign of Fire, but the copy really traded on her image as a Bond girl.  Not that I really read it. . .the pictorial is not for the faint of heart.  My, oh, my, Izabella seems to get more gorgeous as the years go by!

Vox clamantis in deserto

Re: Izabella Stuff

You are correct she does! She looked good when promoting Vertical Limit in a Maxim photo shoot.

Here is the link, probably should be old enough blah blah to visit as the US Stuff Magazine is very different to the UK Stuff Magazine by the looks of things!

Not sure her hair suits.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/sex/girls/ … rupco.html

Last edited by SiCo (8th Jul 2002 23:39)

Simon

Didn't really notice her hair  ajb007/wink

Nice pics though.

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

Well, the hair isn't her most prominent feature (especially in that picture in the upper left corner--va va VOOM!!), but if you think those head shots are good, you oughta see the whole package.  Do they get Stuff in the UK?  If not, you poor, poor people. . .

Vox clamantis in deserto

Sweet Jesus ajb007/smile

She has certainly changed for the better - woohoo

mmmm (mmm) ajb007/shifty

Wow!!  Is that the same girl?  Interesting quote about the movies of ill-repute too.  ajb007/lol

http://media.open2.net/flags/unitedkingdom.png

I'm the kind of "Lazy *******" STUFF is geared toward--of course,the first thing I ALWAYS notice about a beautiful near-naked or naked babe is her hair:)   Maybe EON can find some way to bring Izabella back in a future Bond movie and give her that bikini scene she so richly deserves.It could further the plot and would only be in the best of taste...

Last edited by Willie Garvin (16th Jul 2002 00:38)

Quoting Willie Garvin:
give her that bikini scene she so richly deserves.It could further the plot and would only be in the best of taste...

Oh absolutely, it could be detrimental to the plot in fact.  And it would all be done in the best possible taste! ajb007/lol

Last edited by Moonraker 5 (9th Jul 2002 13:28)

http://media.open2.net/flags/unitedkingdom.png

Does anyone think that Izabella could pull a Maud Adams on us? Providing that she wear a bikini at all times of course. ajb007/smile

Wow ! ajb007/smile Piity she didn't look like that in Goldeneye though ajb007/mad

Well obviously her hair wasn't the first thing I noticed!!

I thought she looked pretty good in Goldeneye, not upto those standards but very nice.

Simon

Guys guys guys....you're all so sad! ajb007/wink

No, we're just guys.

And, BondChick, this is an equal-opportunity site. . .feel free to post pictures of whatever Bond guy you drool over.

Vox clamantis in deserto

Quoting Hardyboy:
No, we're just guys.

Yeah i supposed that's true ajb007/lol And trust me if I find a good Bond piq I'll put it up for my female friends here! ajb007/lol

Last edited by BondChick007 (26th Jul 2002 03:51)

I was at a store and I saw it at first I thought holy s*** no one deserves to be that hot. And then I rembered at her face (after looking at another part of the picture fill in the blank) and I thought wow thats her. Bond fans were cheated! We had that and she did not even look like it!

Well, Red, she wasn't exactly chopped liver in GoldenEye, either. . .she was one of the main reasons my eyes were riveted to the screen.

Vox clamantis in deserto

Very True! But I thought Xenia (Famke Jannesen?) was better looking then.

It seemed to me that there was more of an emphasis on Famke than Isabella in GE.  Isabella is a hot one, for sure.

Izabella's a hottie all right.And in some of her early interviews when discussing GoldenEye,she said she was happy to play a regular woman--a character.However,Izabella also said she'd happily wear a bikini and spike heels if that's what the movie called for.Why the movie didn't make that part of her principal wardrobe is a mystery for the ages.:007)

I suppose it it were Cubby and Harry, she would have. But, Harry probably would have wanted her to be dubbed too. ajb007/smile

Good point.Harry was paranoid about accents.If Lucianna Paluzzi hadn't already been an established movie actress(even briefly starred in an American tv series),there's no question-in my mind anyway--that she'd have been dubbed.And Fiona Volpe would have lost some of her considerable charm as a result.

But back to Izabella--Her English is excellent and she's beautiful.There really should have been at least one scene in GoldenEye designed to-among other things-highlight her obvious physical charms.But of course,only with the best possible taste...:))

Last edited by Willie Garvin (12th Jul 2002 20:10)

Yummm...Wait a minute...I'm swimming in my drool!

tell me about it, but I don't know. In GE she just did not seem that sexy.

That's all in the eye of the beholder.
Which is also a great song by Metallica on And Justice For All...
Real Metallica...
Ok, back on topic.