Re: Izabella Stuff

I'll admit as one of the few "chicks" around here, she looks great in those photos.  We'll get our equal time.  Or maybe we'll get even.  If we can get 12 girls we can do a calendar.   "The Girls of the Mostly Male Absolutely James Bond Site".  LOL!!!!!  Just a joke.

We just can't help ourselves Monique...:007) But she IS cute...

Oh...welcome to AJB!!!

Quoting Q-Fan:Those pictures were awesome.  She looks even better now. Thanks to whoever put that link.

Anytime, dude ajb007/cool

Quoting Red Grant:hey i think that if you saw these pics you would be pretty impressed too. I thought when I saw them I was going to have to say, "Just a slight stiffness coming on...in the shoulder."

ajb007/lol I don't even know why i'm responding to this. In the shoulder... ajb007/lol Nice Grant ajb007/wink

well thanks bond chick i thought it was a little creative. ajb007/lol

But of course it's Izabella's hair that impresses us the most.That and her eyes...and her mind.:007)

Don't forget her personality ajb007/wink

Simon

Quoting Red Grant:hey i think that if you saw these pics you would be pretty impressed too. I thought when I saw them I was going to have to say, "Just a slight stiffness coming on...in the shoulder."

Are you guys sure that the stiffness is in the shoulder??? ajb007/lol

Quoting Monique:I'll admit as one of the few "chicks" around here, she looks great in those photos.  We'll get our equal time.  Or maybe we'll get even.  If we can get 12 girls we can do a calendar.   "The Girls of the Mostly Male Absolutely James Bond Site".

Oooh!!  Would you??  Put me down for one please!!

http://media.open2.net/flags/unitedkingdom.png

LOL Moonraker. I'll put you down for one.  Okay girls, who wants to volunteer?  Do you guys want bikini shots or us to dress as Bond girls characters?

I take it the men outnumber the women around here?  Maybe that explains all the stiffness.  ajb007/wink

Sure Monique, I'll go as my character.

Excellent Holly!  Now we only need 10 more chicks. ajb007/smile 

You can be December, since you are Holly!  LOL.  Does your last name hold true as well?  Just kidding!  I loved her in Moonraker.

I've noticed more and more women are coming to this site.  Well, so much for "man talk!"

Vox clamantis in deserto

It's Ok Hardy, they already think they KNOW what we talk about anyway. ajb007/wink

We'll just have a secret handshake now.

A gentlemans Forum ajb007/wink No it is good that the group is becoming more mixed it is a lot more fun as this topic proves ajb007/wink I think !!

Simon

Let me guess, sex, sports and sometimes beer. ajb007/lol

MBE

Quoting Q-Fan:
It's Ok Hardy, they already think they KNOW what we talk about anyway. ajb007/wink

We'll just have a secret handshake now.

'A secret handshake'  Hmmm... what an interesting idea!!!  I think us girls will take that too!!! ajb007/shifty

LoL @ Ray and sending her secret handshake.  Cool, another girl for my calendar!

Trust me Q-Fan, we DO know what you talk about.  We are still mopping up drool from the Izabella photos.    ajb007/smile

Quoting Monique:LoL @ Ray and sending her secret handshake.  Cool, another girl for my calendar!

Trust me Q-Fan, we DO know what you talk about.  We are still mopping up drool from the Izabella photos.    ajb007/smile

Agreed, we know exactly what you boys are talking about...We are not just a bunch of dumb bimbos from the 'Worst Actresses' topic... We are Bond Fanatics!!! ajb007/lol 

And another thing... we just stole your 'secret handshake' !!! ajb007/biggrin

Quoting Monique:
LOL Moonraker. I'll put you down for one.  Okay girls, who wants to volunteer?  Do you guys want bikini shots or us to dress as Bond girls characters?

Definately bikini shots.  I'm sure there won't be any arguement here...

Quoting MBE_:Let me guess, sex, sports and sometimes beer. ajb007/lol

MBE

Actually, it's Sex, Beer, and sometimes sports.  Love & head are much more important than sports.  Beer head, that is!  ajb007/biggrin
But just a little...

Quoting Parli32: Actually, it's Sex, Beer, and sometimes sports.  Love & head are much more important than sports.  Beer head, that is!  ajb007/biggrin
But just a little...

Are you sure it's beer head and not something else??? ajb007/shifty

Did someone call for me?  Just kidding.  All this "head" talk couldn't resist the pun.  Heads of all kind are good.

This thread is really funny.  Thanks for the laugh.

lol nice one Holly! ajb007/lol

Oh I see where all this is heading and I refused to be sucked in. ajb007/wink

Monique, count me out of the calendar, like Isabella I'd only do one for the $$$. ajb007/lol   

Hi Holly!  Welcome to the every growing female presence on AJB!

MBE