Re: Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

sorry, back to star wars, they are my favourite films (bond is close 2nd), my favourite is RETURN OF THE JEDI.
And ATTACK OF THE CLONES. ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/smile

My favourite is Return of the Jedi aswell. I did love the battles and lightsaber duels from Attack of the Clones.

Last edited by General_Ourumov (28th Jul 2006 15:36)

I thought you prefered Empire strikes back ourumov? That is my favourite. I love the movies in the middle of trilogies, Matrix Reloaded, Empire Strikes Back, they have all the interesting plot twists and cliff hangers and such.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.

oh no, we are no longer front page news! what to do?! So general, what do you think will happen in the Matrix Revolutions?

Quoting Jedi Master:
I thought you prefered Empire strikes back ourumov? That is my favourite. I love the movies in the middle of trilogies, Matrix Reloaded, Empire Strikes Back, they have all the interesting plot twists and cliff hangers and such.

I liked The Empire Strikes Back for The Battle of Hoth at the beginning. The action is great and so is the music.

I haven't a clue what to expect from Revolutions. All I know is to expect the death of one of my all time favourite villains - Agent Smith!

My two favorite Star Wars movies are Ep. 2, and Return of the Jedi.  Star Wars is a close second to Bond.
I hope you don't mind me barging in on your conversation...

Last edited by The Sly Fox (1st Sep 2003 02:37)

So what didn't you like about that post Sly Fox? Just post agian we don't mind!

And Orumov, not only can you expect the death of your favourite villian, I am going to ruin something for you now so if you don't want to know just don't read on and tell me to get rid of it!! Anyway, you can expect the death of my all time favourtie character, Neo! I know this because a reviewer guy who had seen all 3 films said on Tv.

Well that's not so bad for me. I'm a villain person. But interesting anyway.

By the way Sly Fox don't mind us! State your views freely!

yes that is what this website is for after all!

Why thank you for your consideration! And I will state my feelings freely.

BTW, that was strange that it was going to let me edit the entire topic wasn't it? (it's in the "A Bug In A Single Topic" topic in the Help forum if anyone hasn't seen it already.)

Hopefully, there's not a bug in this topic itself, or Si may have to delete this one... ajb007/frown

No! Over a month of AJB history right here!

ajb007/frown Don't delete my precious topic!

General I thought of what I want to happen to Neo. On that clip of the final showdown he says: "it ends tonight" So I want him to stun all the Agent Smiths, and then, go to the source or whatever, and destroy the Matrix. Then he has to get to an exit before it terminates. So he's just flying off to his exit, and guess who he meets there! Agent Smith! They fight it out, Neo constantly trying to get to the ringing phone. And then he kills one Agent Smith with this knife or something. Then a fantastic scene where he runs round everywhere casually stabbing and killing Agent Smiths. Then, just as he finishes the last dude, the Matrix starts to, sort of collapse! He runs toward the phone, but as he runs, bits of the floor in front of him just, turn into the code and the numbers sort of disperse. Then he gets to the phone and as he puts his hand on the reciever it disapeers. The Matrix terminates with him still inside. Trinity is all like, WAAA WAAAA!! And the last scene is everyone who was plugged into the Matrix waking up, and wondering where they are.

I like!

Last edited by Jedi Master (7th Sep 2003 09:55)

Its a good idea, but we will just have to wait. It had better be an improvement over Reloaded. That's all I want from Revolutions...

yeah!

LAALALALALAAA

we're letting the topic slip general, what can we do?! lets talk about our favourite Bond movies and why we like them. But lets only talk about it here to keep this thread going longer!!!

Mind if I join this topic? I really liked the original Star Wars films. For some reason I find the new ones a bit lacking.

Tirpitz

Everyone is really edgy about talking on the topic, but we are very open to opinion, we would get very bored with no-one else!

anyway, yeah the new films in all legasies (bond and star  wars!) always seem lacking to the old ones. I think you just can't beat a good OLD classic!

The last stunning Bond film for me was GoldenEye, so I need to see another great one soon or I may not bother with the new ones and just watch the old ones.

Again the original Star Wars movies I thought were much butter than these latest three, particularly the very poor Episode One. I don't even like that film! Episode Two is very entertaining, particularly the battles and lightsaber duels.

we're slipping. when i get the internet in my new house tomorrow i will post loads and loads!!! gotta go bye!

If we can't find anything to talk about then just let the topic die, because if we post pointless posts then it will be closed.

How about you guys talk about your lives outside of this website?

Lives outside this website???? What a proposturous thought!!

Thought we could talk about the up and coming Star Wars, Bond and Matrix films. Star Wars episode 3, Bond no 21 and Matrix Revolutions.

I really hope they are all great!

Why is my idea prepostrous?

What lives outside this website???