fave bond game track

i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
hey, wats your fave peice of music from a bond game? mine is definately 'Forbidden Depths' from agent under fire, i liked it so much i got the actual peice of music (not recording from the game) on a cd, along with a few others like Nioghtfire's alpine escape and enemies vanquished.

whats your favorite?

Comments

• Doake18Doake18 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    It really doesn't have a name, but it's from GE 64 and it's title is Multiplayer 1. If you go to www.qslaboratory.com it is listed on the clips from GE 64.
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    yeah, we were talking about that one the other day, good fast pace, best GE track!
  • Doake18Doake18 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Quoting i expect u2 die:
    yeah, we were talking about that one the other day, good fast pace, best GE track!

Indeed, everyone should check it out!
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Quoting i expect u2 die:
    hey, wats your fave peice of music from a bond game? mine is definately 'Forbidden Depths' from agent under fire, i liked it so much i got the actual peice of music (not recording from the game) on a cd, along with a few others like Nioghtfire's alpine escape and enemies vanquished.

whats your favorite?

I ask, how did you obtain the music on CD?
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    oh sorry, i downloaded them off

http://www.qslaboratory.com/

you just click the game you want at the side, and then music. you muct right click and save as and must be a member, but joining is not difficult, i only joined for the music!
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    edited October 2003
    Quoting i expect u2 die:
    oh sorry, i downloaded them off

http://www.qslaboratory.com/

you just click the game you want at the side, and then music. you muct right click and save as and must be a member, but joining is not difficult, i only joined for the music!

I see, and then you put them on a CD.

To answer the question, most of my favourite Bond game music is on Agent Under Fire. Whoever was responsible for the music on that game did an excellent job. I thought 'Forbidden Depths' was excellent, but I liked others such as the sneaky music on the level 'Bad Dipolomacy' and the music on multiplayer level 'Harbour'.
  • MacMan06MacMan06 Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    i found a website by composer dino herrmann who did music for the ps2 version of agent under fire a piece in the bond medley track on his site sounds the same as forbidden depths chase music.

http://sculpturedmusic.com

i tried e-mailing him about it but his e-mail address doesn't work, any ideas?
  • AntzstuffAntzstuff Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    I think Christopher Lennertz's score to FRWL was pretty good, but it's a shame there wasn't a good release of it.

My favorite however is probably Sean Callerys score to EON - but then again, I'm just a sucker for 24. :p
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Is there any websites where you can find (not necessarily download) the music pieces from the games as all the scores I believe are very good. AUF's stands out as a techno/60s type feel.

My favorite moment in AUF is where you finish off the snipers in the courtyard in Bucharest and you must scale the building to get in the apartment. Very cool soundtrack moment!
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Another great AUF moment is when it tries to mimic Pipeline. Also, the TWINE VG score closely resembles the movie's.