007 edition Scene it? game

Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I have been gone for a while and am not sure.

Recently I bought the James Bond 007 edition of the game Scene It? It is a DVD trivia game that includes questions on cards and DVD puzzels. It even has actual Bond movie clips. Although I find it to be rather easy to an extreme Bond fan like myslef, I think it is really neat and a great edition to anyone's Bond collection. Ask Santa for it this Christmas. Anyone else have any thoughts on the game?
"My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore

Comments

• SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    I have a copy which I will do a review on soon, finding the time at the moment is a problem!!

I also have a copy to give away so stay tuned!
    Simon
  • royale53royale53 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    is is available anywhere?
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    I got it at Barnes & Nobles bookstore in the United States. I would imagine they will be sold in the board game section of any major retail shopping center around (K-mart, Target, etc.) Then of course I'm sure you can order it off Amazon.com or other shopping sites.

-Roger Moore
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    No one will tell me if it will be available in the UK but it was featured at the recent Memorabilia show at the NEC so I would assume it is coming to the UK.
    Simon
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    Quoting SiCo:
    No one will tell me if it will be available in the UK but it was featured at the recent Memorabilia show at the NEC so I would assume it is coming to the UK.

Most importantly... Does the current edition play in a Region 2 player?
  • LeChiffreLeChiffre Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    This Christmas, I got the "Regular Movie Edition" of Scene It?. I myself would love to get the "007" version, but because I'm basically the only Bond fan in this household (and among my friends), I think it'll be difficult to find someone to play with me.

So unfortunately, if I do get one, it'll remain in the box. Though I guess that's not completely a bad thing, as it'll stay good as new for my collection. -{
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    must...buy...game...and...beat all chalengers in my town...! then there is my uncle to think about...Watch out Uncle Tom! X-P
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,515Chief of Staff
    Quoting SiCo:

I imported this game (about late November) as I couldn't find a UK retailer either but I went shopping to the Trafford Centre yesterday and found it in a gadget shop - it had an original price of £50 but was discounted down to £30.
    YNWA 97
  • NAOMI_FAN 1NAOMI_FAN 1 Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    I've seen the game at "Best Buy" here in the States, and I fully intend to pick it up! It looks like it is just the sort of thing we've all been waiting for!

And I say that with conviction! :007)
  • little nellie1little nellie1 Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    edited January 2005
    I got it for my brother for Christmas. we have only played it once becouse we don't know anyone else that can be a challenge.

I looked all over the Las Vegas area to find it. And only two Best Buy stores had it! X-(
  • jbfreakjbfreak Posts: 144MI6 Agent
    Quick question for those of you that play this.
    When attempting to win the game- You have to stop on the stop sign and then if you answer the question right you win. If you don't you move into the rings. If somebody gets to the stop sign while somebody is in the rings, and the person at the stop sign answers the question right, do's he win, or does the person in the rings get another chance?
    I'm pretty sure that person wins.

-Roger Moore
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    Got this for Christmas although have not had a chance to try it out yet.
    For those of you have it, what are you favorite and least favorite types of puzzels?

Favorite: I like the my clip puzzels, and in the all play mode I like character identification through Q's clues.

Least favorite: The orange Beyond Bond questions seem to stump me most often.

What about you?

-Roger Moore
  • jbfreakjbfreak Posts: 144MI6 Agent
    I don't like the name the Bond girl game with the puzzle set up. I can't ever seem to figure it out until time is up. I find that some of the Basic Bond questions are sometimes harder than the Brilliant Bond questions. I can answer almost all of the Brillian Bond questions, but there are a few Basic Bond questions I couldn't get.
  • Dr ShatterhandDr Shatterhand Posts: 31MI6 Agent
    Quoting SiCo:
    I have a copy which I will do a review on soon, finding the time at the moment is a problem!!

I also have a copy to give away so stay tuned!

There is a review at www.shatterhand007.com
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    I imported this game (about late November) as I couldn't find a UK retailer either but I went shopping to the Trafford Centre yesterday and found it in a gadget shop - it had an original price of £50 but was discounted down to £30.

It's now down to £20 a pop. Might buy a second :)
    YNWA 97
    Oh, don't make me feel more miserable than I am! You've got two and I've got none! And the way they tell you that 'we are not shipping into Hungary...' Life is not fair, I have to tell you...

Okay, so do you guys enjoy the game?
    It is awesome and really fun, you haven't lived until you've played it. The only real problem is finding people to play with that know stuff about many of the Bond films. I hooked my neighbor into the Bond films but I find myself winning every time in large margins. She now has created a rule where I can only move half of every roll of the dice, and if I roll and get a bond question, I have to answer all three correctly to move. None the less I still triumph. :)

-Roger Moore
    Yeah, it does sound like fun. I wish I could get my hand on one, even if I have nobody to play with...
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    Quoting Sir Miles:

It's now down to £20 a pop. Might buy a second :)

Get a third for me! ;)

The Westcountry is a lame area for Bond collectors - I don't think they've heard of such things as film fairs -and finding shops that sell what I want down here is almost impossible! If it wasn't for ebay, Amazon and Abe books and a few friends -I'd have next to nothing!
    Quoting scaramanga1:
    The Westcountry is a lame area for Bond collectors - I don't think they've heard of such things as film fairs -and finding shops that sell what I want down here is almost impossible! If it wasn't for ebay, Amazon and Abe books and a few friends -I'd have next to nothing!

You want to top me on this, eh? Well, you'll have to do better than that! :D You can at least buy stuff fro mthe internet.
    Quoting scaramanga1:
    Get a third for me! ;)

Ok, will do.
    YNWA 97
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    Quoting scaramanga1:
    Get a third for me! ;)

Ok, will do.

{[]

Who'd have thought M would purchase things for a villain like me! ;)
    I have to find a way to get money out of this darn country!
    Quoting scaramanga1:

Hey, I don't want you sending me a golden bullet :o
    YNWA 97
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    Quoting Sir Miles:
    Quoting scaramanga1:

Hey, I don't want you sending me a golden bullet :o

I don't need to -if I remember rightly -you already have one! :D
  • QwertyQwerty New York, USAPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    This game looks terrific!
    ~ Nobody Knows Me Like You Know Me ~
  • ZachZach Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    You guys seem to like it, so will probably be getting one soon. I have seen it in a few stores around here.
  • barradabarrada Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    This is available at Forbidden Planet - http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/