Game Music

xman25xman25 Houston, TexasPosts: 80MI6 Agent
Does anyone know where I can find the music to the Bond videogames? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything.

Comments

• The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    Of course you can't. Come here, have a seat, let's talk about Bond stuff. As you know... We can't say any more publically. ;)
  • xman25xman25 Houston, TexasPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Can't say anything in public? How about in private?
    You got the point very fast. ;) :D
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    That's correct.Like The Cat says,it's best to conduct this kind of conversation via PM.

Carry on...:)
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    edited May 2005
    Even so, I have to say, Agent Under Fire has some stunning music on it. Does anyone know who was responsible for it? Some sources say it was game composer Don Veca but, I haven't had that confirmed.

There are some tracks from AUF I still need, that I am very much in search of. Not that I am in to that sort of thing at all.
    Quoting General_Ourumov:
    Even so, I have to say, Agent Under Fire has some stunning music on it. Does anyone know who was responsible for it? Some sources say it was game composer Don Veca but, I haven't had that confirmed.

There are some tracks from AUF I still need, that I am very much in search of. Not that I am in to that sort of thing at all.

EA itself confirmed it's Don Veca... I can't give any more possible confirmation than that... Of course it is still possible there were little elves helping into the process like in the case of all video games. 8-)
    edited May 2005
    Quoting The Cat:

EA itself confirmed it's Don Veca... I can't give any more possible confirmation than that... Of course it is still possible there were little elves helping into the process like in the case of all video games. 8-)

See, now they should be getting him back for all of the games. "Forbidden Depths" is a masterpiece, as is "Cold Reception" and just about every other piece he created. The music accompanying the fight with Bloch around the lava pit was great, and so too was the music accompanying multi-player level "Harbour".

They should release a soundtrack. :(
    But they won't. Tallarico's CD was only released to accompany the score release for TND. Little known fact: In order to boost the sales of the video game music, they deliberately used a very similar cover... and it worked!

I think what we currently have in 'public domain' is a rather fair representation of the score... Depending on what you are mising. ;)
    edited May 2005
    Well I'm sure, but I've had a good deal of trouble finding it, the song "Harbour", and also the Bloch-fight song which I don't know the name of. It might be called "Castle". Still though, it's not as if I'm looking for them at all ;).
  • giboo9giboo9 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    the forbidden track is a realy good one
  • agent007jbagent007jb Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    All the hype surrounding Paul Oakenfold and GERA, and even EA said it would be available to stream from Rhapsody (which never happened). Still I would love to get Bond game music from.

The World Is Not Enough
    Agent Under Fire
    Nightfire
    Everythign Or Nothing (more music than promo)

GoldenEye 64, someone did an amazing RIP Of that game. The soundtrack is very Eric Serraish, who score for GoldenEye is amazing, there I said it.

Any help appreciated....cat?
    Not here...
    I've done well since the last time I was here. I got more 'Nightfire' tracks and I have twelve tracks from 'Agent Under Fire'. I'm quite happy. I'll keep looking for more. BYE.
    Got more tracks for 'Everything or Nothing'.
    xman25 wrote:
    I have twelve tracks from 'Agent Under Fire'. I'm quite happy. I'll keep looking for more. BYE.

Did you say.... TWELVE tracks from Agent Under Fire...?
    Yes, twelve....12

xman25
    Why are you surprised General?
    edited June 2005
    The Cat wrote:
    Why are you surprised General?

Because.. *realises he's speaking too loud*

[whisper] Because Agent Under Fire has fantastic music but I can't find it anywhere! [/whisper]
    [whispers]Oh... Unfortunately I can't help. ;) I don't have it. ;) [/whispers]
  • duggy_98duggy_98 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    someone from europe has sent me a cd where it has music from 007 racing, auf, and nightfire.
    I now have music from the Nintendo64 version of 'The World Is Not Enough'. I'm happy.

xman25
    You guys have considerable balls to admit this... ;)
    Well, is any of this music available to buy? No, except for the music to the videogame version of 'Tomorrow Never Dies', which I just bought today from a Wherehouse Music store. If the other games' music was available to buy and we were getting the music for free, than that would be bad.
    I now have music from Goldeneye:Rogue Agent.

xman25
    Music as in... that Bedingfield song... or actual score by Oakenfold?
    Yes.

xman25
    I know we're keeping this under wraps, but the yes means that it's either the Bedingfield song OR the Oakenfold score. You could tell more in a PM. ;)
  • oatmealoatmeal Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I may or may not have the entire GoldenEye 64 soundtrack originally composed by Graeme Norgate, Grant Kirkhope, and Robin Beanland. Um... yeah...
  • The HunterThe Hunter Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Anyone still looking for N64 Goldeneye soundtrack ? Not that I have it Of course ;)
    I'm still looking for a complete rip of 'Everything or Nothing'

xman25