Topic: NightFire

Okay I just got it today, and I dont know if it is because I played AUF before and am used to that but the controls are harder then crap!!!
Also the story is good but the gameplay is like going through an enemy minefield with mines 6 in. apart without blowing apart...IT'S HARD!!!!
One more thing I know here are cheats for NightFire but I do not know how to put them in, please tell me how and tell some good cheats.

P.S. I have it for the PS2.

Re: NightFire

ONFG When I was playing the first stealth mission using the dart gun (please tell me this is just weird or F***ed up) when I was creeping around I opened a door and saw a guard. Well naturally I shot it. But after that when i went around the rest of the door a stupid *** guard was standing right there at the computer...This is self-explanitory but STUPID A.I.

P.S. Also Is there any tips on how to do these type missions because I basically suck at them.

That is by far the most annoying level. Just keep in the shadows and shoot from a distance and you'll be fine.

You see I always did fine with Night Shift.

HINT: Don't Use the DART GUN! Punch them, they don't come back and it counts as a knockout.

Now Chain Reaction, oooh, that's a toughie.

I don't remember Chain Reaction- describe iot for me, so I can remember?

What are the cheats to get all of the scenarios and the people for multiplayer? I tried party and game room but I still didnt get them all.

Chain Reaction is the level where you're at the nuclear disarming facility and there are a million snipers that wear camouflage clothes that make them impossible to see and I always die on the second half of the level! GRRRR, then at the end Kiko drugs you "How about a nice nap?"

Oh yeah! That one is a great level. Yah, it is very long, so it is easy to die, esp. on the secoond part. The sinping is pretty fun though.

SiameseFightingFish wrote:

The level I dislike the most is on the PC version of NightFire, High Treason, where you have to escape from the Pheonix towers. Not only does it take an ungodly long time, but you have to face off against several Ronins, and there's no body armor for the next mile...

Probably one of the most unrealistic missions too, considering that Bond has to face off against 180 Yakuza soldiers and win. ajb007/biggrin

OMG!!!!I hated that level! It was painstakingly too long and difficult. Chain Reaction on the other hand was quite enjoyable.

"Contact lost! I can't see him!"

"Sniper in my sights..."

"I'm hit!"

Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
-Batman: The Brave & The Bold -

"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!"

"I can't see him..."

"There he is!"

"He's on the forklift!"

I didn't play the PC version, so I wouldn't know about High Tension. But there was a cheat code you could enter for the driving level in Nightfire for Xbox where it would be a race in your Shelby Cobra against a bad guy to the end, and it was probably the hardest thing in the game, which was pretty easy.

Wow good point, Chain reaction.

A very hard level but i only died twice, and beat it. Some levels are easier then others, but Chain was in the middle. ajb007/martini

IAMBOND wrote:

Wow good point, Chain reaction.

A very hard level but i only died twice, and beat it. Some levels are easier then others, but Chain was in the middle. ajb007/martini

That level was hell...of course I didn't own the guide... (cue witty comment from Rogue)

He's always one for many a witty comment. I've been the butt of many of them... ajb007/smile

Butt jokes JFF?  Please, not now.

(sorry, not very witty or appropriate, but the opportunity was right there)

To unlock all levels, got to the code thing and type passport

Nightshooter wrote:

I didn't play the PC version, so I wouldn't know about High Tension. But there was a cheat code you could enter for the driving level in Nightfire for Xbox where it would be a race in your Shelby Cobra against a bad guy to the end, and it was probably the hardest thing in the game, which was pretty easy.

the pc version is basically the same except some levels are named differently, their is a level identical to the "high tension" level on the console platforms but i cant remember what it was called, it may have been phoenix fire

http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.

Yeah, that level is alled phoenix fire!

And can anyone help me on Equinox for PS2? I can't do it. It's really annoying...

The console version rocks, but the PC version is so dull!

Nicolás Suszczyk
Celebrating 15 years with 007 from 1998 to 2013
Visit my site THE GOLDENEYE DOSSIER (goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com)

Here is a list of the cheat codes for the Playstation 2 version of Nightfire. Hope that these help you.

All Multiplayer Characters

PARTY

All Multiplayer Scenarios

GAMEROOM

All Q Gadgets

Q LAB

Baron Samedi in Multiplayer

VOODOO

Bigger Sniper Rifle Clip

MAGAZINE

Bond Tux in Multiplayer

BLACKTIE

Camera Upgrade

SHUTTER

Christmas Jones in Multiplayer

NUCLEAR

Decryptor Upgrade

SESAME

Destruction Mode in Multiplayer

TNT

Drake Suit in Multiplayer

Number 1

Explosive Scenery in Multiplayer

BOOM

Faster Laser

PHOTON

Golden Gun

TARGET

Grapple Upgrade

LIFTOFF

Jaws in Multiplayer

DENTAL

King of the Hill mode

TEAMWORK

Max Zorin in Multiplayer

BLIMP

Mayday in Multiplayer

BADGIRL

Multiplayer Goldfinger

MIDAS

Nick Nack in Multiplayer

BITSIZE

Oddjob in Multiplayer

BOWLER

Protection Mode in Multiplayer

GUARDIAN

Pussy Galore in Multiplayer

CIRCUS

Renard in Multiplayer

HEADCASE

Rifle Scope Upgrade

SCOPE

Scaramanga in Multiplayer

ASSASSIN

Unlock all characters in multiplayer mode

PARTY

Unlock all gadget and weapon upgrades

Q LAB

Unlock all missions

PASSPORT

Unlock all scenarios in multiplayer mode

GAMEROOM

Unlock Alpine Escape

POWDER

Unlock Chain Reaction

MELTDOWN

Unlock Countdown

BLASTOFF

Unlock Equinox

VACUUM

Unlock explosive scenery envriomod in multiplayer mode scenarion options

BOOM

Unlock Golden PPK in Single Player

AU P2K

Unlock Goldeneye Strike in Multiplayer

ORBIT

Update the Tranquilizer

SLEEPY

Upgraded P2K

P2000

Uplink Mode in Multiplayer

TRANSMIT

Wai Lin in Multiplayer

MARTIAL

Xenia in Multiplayer

JANUS

I know this game had multiplayer, but it's so old now, I doubt the servers are still alive. Does anyone still play the PC version anymore? I'd love to play it again...  ajb007/confused

My favourite level was the one where you are driving in the snow in your Aston Martin. It reminded me of The Living Daylights. Even the police cars in the level had the same colour scheme as the police cars in TLD

Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"

http://youtu.be/qQ9F1xtv8oM  review part One

http://youtu.be/3jTa_MUkS9Q  review part two

James Bond 007 Nightfire Review  ( some spoilers, as it goes through the game )

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Man, Nightfire? That takes me back. One of my favorite James Bond games. Right  up there with GoldenEye 64, TWINE 64, Rogue Agent and Reloaded.

Yes, there are several levels in Nightfire that were very tough. One was already mentioned here, which reminds me of the villa level on TWINE as you had to sneak around and couldn't shoot anyone either. This is one game that I would like to see get a graphics overhaul.

1, GE 2, CR 3, SF 4, TWINE 5, Spectre 6, TMWTGG 7, DAD 8, LALD 9, AVTAK 10, LTK 11, Octopussy 12, Moonraker 13, TLD 14, GF 15, QOS 16, Tomorrow 17, FYEO 18. TSWLM Not seen much: Dr. No, Russia, Thunderball, Twice, Majesty.

1: Brosnan 2: Craig 3: Moore 4: Dalton 5: Connery and 6: Lazenby

Le_Chiffre_07 wrote:

Yeah, that level is alled phoenix fire!

And can anyone help me on Equinox for PS2? I can't do it. It's really annoying...

The only way I could complete that one was by doing the previous levels on agent or 00 agent and then switching to operative.

Nightfire is great fun. All it's missing is more levels.

"I could be a millionaire, if I had the money" Clifford T Ward