Re: Craig's workout

swithun wrote:

yes hi - please would you send the work out to me - i would greatly appreciate it
furniturepattaya@hotmail.com - many thanks

satanama wrote:

Hi

I'd also be very pleased if you could email (satanama@yahoo.com) me that GQ article,

Thanks a lot in advance

Iñaki Aguirre

Done, gentlemen

Ben.Haslam@ntlworld.com

If you wouldn't mind Highhopes Id quite like a copy

HighHopes I would much appreciate a copy as well if you have the time. 

rabbie99@hotmail.com

hi highhopes i would also like the email if you have the time. i would really appreciate it thanks.

ABlakene@mc.edu

highhopes wrote:

Sorry guys -- I won't be able to post GQ's workout article after all.
I'm able to scan the GQ piece, but I can't get it hosted anywhere (and they are copyrighted,too). The file is too big, and if I lower the quality and make it smaller, you can't read it. If anyone is really interested, I could e-mail it to them if they  PM me with their address.
That Rod Collins site mentioned above has some of the exercises from the article, by the way.

Walther P99,  I am interested in getting the workout article. email is evanjdavis04@hotmail.com  Thanks very much.

sorry, highhopes, it's you that had the workout, not p99 i guess. email is evanjdavis04@hotmail.com thanks and sorry for the mix-up.

Highhopes, you're probably starting to regret your generous offer, but if you get a chance, please email a copy to amoradox@comcast.net.
I would appreciate it very much. Believe me, I could use the workout!

I'll the one if you don't mind, hh. origenesprit@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, buddy.

Hopefully one more will not break the camel's back...could you send it to dzaritsky@msn.com?

Thanks so much in advance...

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

With all the AJB men walking around with rippling torsos, Daniel Craig isn't going to look quite so thrilling to his female fans. ajb007/lol

Hello, highhopesh.

My name'sh Sean. Could you pleash e-mail Daniel Craig'sh workout to beshteverbond@mruniversh.com

[img=http://commanderbond.net/resources/sections/news/images/sean_connery/universe_3rd.jpg]

Moore Not Less wrote:

Hello, highhopesh.

My name'sh Sean. Could you pleash e-mail Daniel Craig'sh workout to beshteverbond@mruniversh.com

[img=http://commanderbond.net/resources/sections/news/images/sean_connery/universe_3rd.jpg]

ajb007/lol Cute. Something about those bodybuilding poses just crack me up. Thanks, MNL

If anyone else wants this, please just go ahead and send your email to High Hopes via personal message.

Thanks. ajb007/martini

if anyone's interested this months FHM is running a competition with subway to win a personal training session with Simon Waterson Daniel's trainer, and a stay at a five star hotel

check out subways site for more info apparently

Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk

Highhopes, a late request but not too late i hope! please email the workout on: smoothansh@gmail.com.
Cheers!!

I bought a used copy of Waterson's book, "The Commando Workout" on Amazon and am finishing up the 28 day program this week. It's intense! The first week acclimates you to the type of lifting you'll be doing, the second and third focus on muscle building and the last on high-level cardio to burn fat. I don't drip as much sweat on the morning runs as I did during the evening cardio/weight workout.  Highly recommended!

I'd really appreciate it if you could send me the Daniel Craig workout to royal_butt@hotmail.com

Can you send me the Daniel Craig's workout to my mail adress please.
Thanks.

Last edited by ZoKu (16th Feb 2010 15:00)

can you email me daniel craigs workout please
hannibal_43@hotmail.com

Ok, I'm joining the crowd.  If the workout could be emailed to me too I would appreciate it.

Velasquez90@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hello, highhopesh.

My name's Eroc. Could you pleash e-mail Daniel Craig'sh workout to

harrisonlax@gmail.com

Hi could you please email me Daniel Craig's workout on_and_on@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers.

same could you send it to robbie.baker@gmail.(com) (remove the brackets didnt want phising ajb007/tongue)

thanks alot

hey,

could I please have a copy of the workout too?

beefcakeh@hotmail.com

thanks a lot!

Could the first poster or one of the people who got the workout sheet send it to me, Z.Yakush@Hotmail.com