Adding to the Spoofs page

Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
How does one recommend additions to the James Bond spoofs page? I would like to sugget the addition of The Critic animated TV series. On a couple of occasions, the show poked fun at James Bond, namely in an episode where the Critic reviews "On His or Her Majesty's Secret Service," a PC version of Bond featuring a girl that hates second-hand smoke, and a blind midget, to be followed up by "Dr. No Means No."

Comments

• Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    I too would like more than just AUSTIN POWERS and The Simpsons on the parody page. I do like both the simpsons and Austin powers though, just something new will do.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Email me, with the following. The closer it is to the format used the quicker I will add the details![list=*]
    [*]The program (description).[/*]
    [*]Whether it is a reference or a parody.[/*]
    [*]What it is.[/*]
    [*]What film the reference is about.[/*]
    [*]Whether it is in a specific episode.[/*]
    [/list]
    That should be it. The more you contribute the better they will get.
    Simon
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    Thank you for providing the format. I've sent you my synopses of the parodies. I highly recommend buying or renting The Critic series on DVD for all the great jabs at film lore, and especially for its digs on James Bond.
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    I know it's uncouth to post after my own post, but I wanted to send on a query as to the status of how the Spoofs section is coming along. I turned in all my research and leads on where to back up my sources.

I don't want to rush anyone as there are obviously more important things to deal with.